Reason

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three girls took their seats at the back of room. They were not gossip girls, they just didn't want to disturb the class when they spoke with each other.


"Unnie, do you want to come with us to downtown after school?" Seohyun asked Tiffany


"Yeah sure, But What for?"Tiffany replied


"Just want to hang out since it's been a long time we went out together" Yoona answered.


"Oh yeah it's been a while...okay then let's go then." Tiffany realized that Yoona was right, that they haven't had the chance to hang out since Taeyeon started joining their table at lunch, and she just avoided her friends as well. But after a few days she finally realized that she shouldn't have avoided her friends just because of Taeyeon.

 

~

 

Taeyeon didn't come to school since she wasn't feeling well, unfortunately she had caught a cold. She was lying on the sofa when she saw a girl who looked a little like Tiffany on the TV.


Wow it's already been a week since I talked to her. Seohyun and Yoona even told me she also avoided them. I didn't know that She would go that far to avoid me. Really, what did I ever do to you Hwang? She took her favorite plushie and hugged it. Yah! Dookongie, Don't hate someone just because they like someone of the same gender. Okay?! She laughed at her silliness. 

"Atchuuu!" Now my cold is getting worse.


~

"Seohyun-ah, Yoona-yah, I'm sorry if I avoided you" Tiffany sincerely apologized


"Unnie, it's okay. Don't worry" Yoona comforted her


"But Unnie, are you still mad at Taeyeon unnie? I hope you will grow to like her someday. She's really nice, but she just doesn't want to show that to everyone who she really is. And we're lucky that..." Seohyun was about to say more things but was interrupted.


"Seohyun-ah please can we just not talk about her?" Tiffany was a little annoyed


Why do my friends like her so much? They even defend her now. But do they even know the real reason why I dislike her. If only they know. She inhaled deeply.

~

"Um come on let's walk around" Yoona broke the silence, and led the way


"Yoona, Seohyun-ah! Wait" Tiffany hesitantly called the two.


Should I tell them the real reason? Maybe if I did, they would understand me, and they're my friends so it'd be best to share it to them. Yeah this would clear things up and I don't have to look like a bad a person.


"Unnie?" Seohyun and Yoona broke Tiffany's train of thoughts and she finally looked up to them.


"Can we go in that cafe?" She pointed to the nearest cafe they were standing from.


"Sure!"Seohyun and Yoona both said in unison. They were a little confused why Tiffany suddenly decided to go there. The three girls made their way to the cafe.


"Do you want to talk about something, Unnie?" Seohyun asked Tiffany softly. She knew that the latter didn't just walk in to buy a coffee and she noticed her friend was in a deep thought while they were walking inside.


"Actually yes, I want to talk about Taeyeon" Yoona and Seohyun's brows furrowed up. They waited for Tiffany to continue.


"Well not exactly her but the reason why I don't like her" she bagan while the two attentively listened.


~Flashback~

 

One year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter