Flashback

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Thursday morning, Tiffany was headed for her first class. As normal, she took her seat and prepared her things. The second bell finally went off indicating the start of the class. She took a glanced around the room and realized that Taeyeon had been absent since that night she helped them. Flashback suddenly appeared in her mind.


She was drenched from the rain and guilt struck me so I suddenly went inside the car and took the front seat instead of the back. After buckling our seatbelts, Taeyeon drove first to my house, she was about to shyly ask for my address when Seohyun spoke. 


"Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie's address is 27 SoShi Ave." Taeyeon was left in awe, having Seohyun answered her unspoken question. She then continued driving. "Atchu! Atchuu! Atchuu!...I'm sorry" Taeyeon apologized after sneezing and shyly grinned while opening the car windows for the air to flow.


I glanced at her and sensed that she wasn't feeling good and she was probably sick. Also she was shaking a little but was definitely hiding it.


After minutes of debating whether to give her jacket back or not and finally decided I would, she pulled over and so I glanced up to where we were, it was my house; my parents were at the front porch, worried, and were waiting for me. They approached the car and opened it when they saw me inside. I went out, taking off the jacket, when Taeyeon spoke. 

"Just keep it for now, since it is cold and still raining a little"

I said I was fine and my house was just a few steps away when she cut me off don't worry my conscience would kill me if you get sick, so please keep it for now, and you don't have to wash it, just give it back to me whenever, probably at school. Go now before the rain gets heavy" She said politely. 

Before I could thank her she was already driving away and I saw Yoona and Seohyun waving at me.

"Urhm Urhm Ms.Hwang, our you with us? Seems like you're in a deep thought? Are you okay? the math teacher broke Tiffany's thoughts.

"Yes Mrs. Park I'm okay." she said embarrassed.

"Well then let's go back our lesson" 

~


After lunch, Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany made their way out of the cafeteria when one of then bumped to someone.


"I'm Sorry" Yoona apologized and looked up to see who it was.


"It's okay. Oh hey Umm" she pointed at the three girls but Seohyun saved her from the embarrassment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter