Invitation

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A few months had passed after the incident, Tiffany and Taeyeon had been really close since. They even considered each other as bestfriends. Tiffany felt happy and secure when Taeyeon was around, the latter kept her company. She had been very sorry on how she had acted towards Taeyeon in the past. She was about to call Taeyeon for lunch when her phone rang. 


"Hello?"Tiffany answered.


"Ti-Tiffany? Is that you?" the other line spoke. 


"Yeah, who is this? wait...H-hyo?" she anwered back 


"Yeah, this is me Hyoyeon, hey Fany-ah how are you? Hyoyeon was happy that her friend still recognized her despite not having talk to each for a long time because both were busy with their own lives.


"So you're back from States? When?" Tiffany asked excitedly.


Hyoyeon and Tiffany were high school friends in the U.S. Hyoyeon was a new student in the school and since she just came to the states her English wasn't so good; when Tiffany saw her all by herself she approached the latter and they became good friends. But after Tiffany decided to live in Korea to study in Locksmith University, their communication started to fade.


"So how did you get my number?"Tiffany asked curious how her friend contacted her. 


"Remember you gave me your address before you left, I'm in your house right now. I'm glad your mom remembered me so they let me in" Hyoyeon chuckled. "Are you available right now?" She asked 


"Now? I think I am" She remembered that she longer had class.


"That's great, I'll wait for you here then" Hyoyeon said excitedly.


"I'll see you. bye" Tiffany smiled.


"Sorry that was my friend from the states. She wants to see me now" Tiffany apologized at her two friends for being on the phone long. 


"It's ok Unnie." Both Seohyun and Yoona replied. 


"Come with me, I'll introduce you two to her." Tiffany wanted her friends to meet each other. 


Yoona and Seohyun agreed to the invitation.  

 


~

 


"Hey Hyo! How have you been? I missed you."Tiffany greeted her friend in English as they entered her home.


"Hey Tiff! I've been good and I missed you too. Omo you dyed you hair, you look gorgeous" The two friends continued speaking English until they no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter