Invitation

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The sun had already risen which made Tiffany slowly opened her eyes. When she was fully awake, she looked around the room. She found a baby picture of Taeyeon with her parents on a small table.


"Um cute.But of course I'm cuter." She whispered and giggled. But she really grew up to be cuter


Tiffany continued looking around and shook the thought off about Taeyeon. She then noticed that there were many posters of SNSD on the wall, especially, the member with the brightest eyes smile Mi Young.


She seems to really like them a lot, especially this girl. Taeyeon must be a SONE. But why would she put these posters up here in this room? And not her room? Aish Tiffany being curious!


She stopped observing the posters when she heard a knock from the door. She quickly fixed her clothes and opened it. Tiffany saw a smiling Taeyeon. A really different one from last night. "Good Morning"Taeyeon greeted her.


"Good morning" she casually greeted back and smiled a little. Even though they were already friends. Tiffany still had her guard up.


"Are you hungry? I made some pancakes with egg and bacon. Come on, let's eat." Taeyeon kindly offered. She was very excited to wake up to prepare all the food she cooked for Tiffany and herself. 


"Ah breakfast of course." Tiffany answered and followed Taeyeon to the kitchen. "Whoa that's a lot" she pointed at the food.


"Mhhh not really, just eat as much" Taeyeon shrugged "OrangeJuice or Milk?" 


"OJ." 


"Tiffany, thank you" Taeyeon smiled wholeheartedly


"For what?" Tiffany didn't know exactly what Taeyeon was thanking her for but she had some ideas.


"For helping me and... For accepting me as your friend" she said shyly.


"It's alright, I think you're not bad after all?" She said teasing the older girl.


"That I don't know" she smiled and pushed the thought of the bet back. 


Maybe it is better if we're friends. I should cancel the bet.


The two ate breakfast together while g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter