Friends

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ding Dong*


Taeyeon scratched the back of her head to the sound, it annoyed her. She was resting on her bed, she was not feeling any better since that night she got soaked from the rain. Because she felt so weak, she slowly dragged her feet down from the bed and carefully woke up. She grabbed the thick blanket to cover her body and started making her way to the front door.


*Ding Dong* Ding Dong*


"Wait, Coming!" She yelled weakly.

"Aishh who could this be?" she mumbled. Yoong and Seohyun came by yesterday. I wonder who else would visit me since I told Yuri and Sooyoung not to visit me when I'm sick. Could it be her? no! no! Tiffany won't visit me. I'm thinking too much. 


Taeyeon looked up at the screen receiver and she even felt more weak and sick when she saw who it was.


Taeyeon opened the door.


"Nicole, what are you doing here?" she uninterestedly asked.


"Oh Taengoo, you still know my name" Nicole smiled. "Can I come in?" she excitedly asked.


"No, I'm sick you don't wanna get sick, do you?" she said, trying to make her think twice from entering.


"Well, I heard that from Yuri, that's why I'm here. I missed you." She answered


"Please Nicole, not now! I wanna rest!" she said annoyed.


"Fine, fine! I'll go for now but will definitely come and get you back!" Nicole walked away, pissed.


"Thank God" she then dragged her weak body to the couch.


When she was about to seat, the doorbell rang again.


She hoped that Nicole did not go back. She pressed on the receiver and it made groaned from frustration. Nicole was now wearing smirk on her face and suddenly spoke.

 

"Taengoo, I forgot to tell you, you should win the bet" she evilly smiled and left.


Taeyeon was about to yell at her but when she looked up Nicole was gone. Again, she made her way to the couch and the TV. She felt a little relieved that Nicole at least vanished for the meantime. 

How did she even know about the bet?

She got up to get some water in the kitchen, for the third time, and the doorbell rang again.


~

"Tiff, why can't we spend more time? Is your friend more important than I am or are you seeing someone else?"  Tiffany's boyfriend a little. He was mad since Tiffany had asked him to drive her to Taeyeon's apartment after their dinner date. He wanted to to spend more time with her. 

"What?! It's my friend and she's sick." Tiffany shook her she couldn't believe his outburst. "You can go with me if you want." She added.

"Nah, whatever just go." He said sarcastically, then left.

Tiffany inhaled deeply and made her way to Taeyeon's unit.


~


Taeyeon was fed up; she did not bother and ignored it. After five minutes, the doorbell rang again.


"What the f**k!" she cursed silently and made her way to the door. She opened the door without even looking at the reciever "What the hell do you want?" she weakly said. Her strength consumed from her talk with Nicole.


"Oh, stingy!" Tiffany retorted back.


She had only heard her voice a few but Taeyeon know that husky voice so well. She suddenly looked up and confirmed that it was really her. She opened the door immediately and apologized to the latter. But Tiffany was already going away.


"Tiffany, wait! I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you." But Tiffany kept on walking away.


Is that how she welcome her visitors? my boyfriend's even mad at me for visiting you. Aish that jerk he just left me.! Tiffany thought.


Taeyeon didn't want Tiffany to leave without expressing her sincere apology. She ran after the latter, even with her current being, she tried to catch up with Tiffany. As she was about to grabbed Tiffany's wrist, she felt light headed and went falling down with a thud.


Tiffany was shocked from the loud noise. She looked back and Taeyeon was already lying on the floor.


"Taeyeon, Taeyeon! Wake up!" she said in panic while lightly tapping Taeyeon's cheeks and again to her surprise Taeyeon was very hot.


"Oh my gosh! Taeyeon, please wake up" she then grabbed the latter's left hand and put it on her shoulder,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter