Taeyeon's Day

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch, Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany were already at the cafeteria eating their lunch.


Not long, Taeyeon arrived and asked Tiffany if she could sit beside her.


"Sure" Tiffany smiled.


Taeyeon smiled back and greeted the three of them.


Seohyun and Yoona were a little shocked at the interaction. They've never expected Tiffany to be nice to Taeyeon like that;  they both had their eyebrows raised.


"Oh come on Seohyun-ah, Yoona-ah. I don't hate Taeyeon here, we're basically friends now after that night she saved us" Tiffany giggled. Taeyeon found that cute but didn't say anything. 


"Really? Oh that's good then Unnie" Seohyun answered and smiled .


"Fany-unnie, I'm glad you finally opened up to Taeyeon unnie." Yoona said still smiling. 


"Tiffany is actually nice you know." Taeyeon tried to compliment Tiffany as she remembered how the latter cooked for her. She raised the spoon she was using for the soup at Tiffany and grinned. Tiffany then realized what Taeyeon was talking about and glared at her. She remembers how her soup tasted and grimaced.


Again Yoona and Seohyun were shocked at the playful interaction but they decided not to pry.


"Oh Yoong, Seohyun-ah, my birthday is this Friday, want to come?" Taeyeon expectantly smiled. 


"Really Unnie, your inviting us on your birthday?" Yoona asked excitedly. 


"Yep, why not?" Taeyeon smiled widely.


"Okay" Yoona and Seohyun both answered. 


"But, what about Tiffany unnie?" Seohyun concernedly asked. She didn't want to make Tiffany feel left out since Taeyeon only asked the two of them. 


"Seohyun-ah, she already invited me" Tiffany said. 


"Really? So are you going?" Yoona asked. 


"Yeah with Oppa"Tiffany answered with a smile.


Taeyeon suddenly looked from her food upon hearing 'Oppa' but decided to mask her disappointment with a small smile. 


At least she's going.

 

~

 

Tiffany was putting her make up on when her phone rang. 


"Hi Oppa, ready?" She answered


"Oh that, I'm sorry Tiff I can't go with you, my father asked me do something" 


"....." Tiffany was disappointed 


"Tiff, you okay...I'm sorry, say something?" 


"Fine...can you pick me up then after the party?" 


"I can't. Sorry"


"K then bye" she hanged up, annoyance and disappointment was written all over her face. 

 

~

 

"Hey man, was that your girl? So have you gotten into her pants yet?" His friend chuckled. 


"That... She won't let me, yet. and she has to attend party" he argued

"Whatever man, just break up with her. You probably have to marry her first to get there. And she chose to attend her friend's party rather than your 'fridates' " the friend retorted back while finishing his drink. He laughed loudly.


"...." He glared at him. "I'll get there, you'll see"

 

~

 

"Hi Unnies!"Yoona and Sehyun greeted Yuri and Sooyoung. The two smiled back to other two.


"Happy birthday Unnie!" Both Yoona and Seohyun greeted when they saw Taeyeon walking up to them from the restroom.


"Thank you" Taeyeon smiled but her smile faded a little when Tiffany wasn't there yet. 


"Um Taeng, I thought you invited Tiffany?" Yuri asked


"Yeah I did, she's coming with her boyfriend" She answered nonchalantly 


"Aw..." both Sooyoung and Yuri said but stopped right away when they saw a Taeyeon glaring at them.


Yoona and Seohyun noticed it but just pretended they didn't hear since they didn't want to pry. But they were both curious.


"Hey Taeng, shall we order? I'm hungry" Sooyoung rubbed her stomach which made them laugh.


"But Tiffany's not here yet...um Seohyun-ah, Yoona-yah, is Tiifany coming?" Taeyeon was a little sad but she didn't show it.


Before the two could answer her question, someone approached their table.


"Hi everyone, Sorry, I'm late.. Oppa had something to do so I had to take the taxi" Tiffany smiled apologetically


When Taeyeon saw Tiffany, she felt like she just saw the most beautiful girl on earth. "It's okay...have a seat." She stand up and help Tiffany sit down.


"Hi Taeyeon, happy birthday!" Tiffany said as she took her seat.


"T-thank you" Taeyeon blushed at the enthusiastic greeting. Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other with questioningly look because they noticed how Taeyeon stuttered. They knew Taeyeon was only like that with a girl she liked.


"Hi Unnie" Seohyun and Yoona greeted Tiffany and Tiffany greeted them back.


As the group continued their night, they got to know more about each other, even Tiffany was openly participating at the conversation which made Taeyeon feel at ease.


Their not bad actually. Tiffany thought. She observed how Taeyeon interact with her friends and she somehow felt bad for judging her badly. She heard how Taeyeon laugh, how she dorkily argued with her friends, she didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter