Falling for

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was sitting on the couch when her mother talked to her.


 "Fany-ah, are you sure about the blind date?." Mrs. Hwang asked worriedly, she noticed the uncertainty when she agreed to her friend's invitation. 


"Mommy, I'm not really interested to be honest, but I didn't want to reject Hyo's offer," Tiffany looked at her mom to find her frowning. 


"Fany-ah, don't force yourself ok? If you don't like him on the first meeting then just kindly reject him...trust your instinc" her mother smiled supportingly.


 "I will" she smiled back. 


"But, don't you have anyone you like? Look for someone who will make you happy and feel respected." Mrs. Hwang patted her daughter's shoulder.


 Suddenly, someone popped in her mind when her mom mentioned about loking for someone who will make her happy. "I don't have someone I like." She lied but a little smile appeared on her face that didn't go unnoticed by Mrs. Hwang.


She didn't want her mom knowing that she was starting to like someone, a girl, the thought of her mother disowning her scared her. 


"Ok then, just find the right one then." Mrs. Hwang smiled. 

 

The telephone rang and Mrs. Hwang answered it. 


"Hello" Taeyeon greeted back.


"Hello, who is this?" Tiffany's mother asked. 


"This is Taeyeon, Tiffany's friend, is she available?" 


"Oh Taeyeon! How are you? Why did you call the home phone?" Mrs. Hwang greeted happily.


"Ommoni? Hi! I'm fine thank you. I was calling Fany's phone but I think it's turned off. How are you Ommoni?" 


"I'm fine Taeyeon-ah, it's been a while since you visited.. I miss you!" 


"I'm sorry Ommoni, I've been busy with school. Don't worry I'll come visit someday" She chuckled.


"You better Taeyeon-ah." Mrs. Hwang said, making Taeyeon laughed even more. The two have been closed after Taeyeon saved Tiffany. Mrs. Hwang was very thankful to the young woman. 


"Fany-ah, Taeyeon's on the phone, she wants to talk to you." Mrs. Hwang yelled, getting Tiffany's attention.


 Tiffany suddenly got on her feet and grabbed the telephone from her mother excitedly.


 "Hello" Tiffany answered. Mrs. Hwang smiled at her daughter's eagerness. 


"Fany-ah, I've been calling your phone." Taeyeon whined.


"Oh sorry, I think I turned it off." Tiffany laughed. "So why'd you call?"


"Oh that, we're going to the amusement park and I was wondering if you'd like to come." Taeyeon hoped Tiffany would say yes. 


 "That sounds fun! I'll just change and where do I meet you guys?" Tiffany said in excitement.


Taeyeon had to laugh at the eagerness. "You're excited, aren't you?" She teased.


"Oh yes I am. Got problem with that?" She smirked because using that tone on Taeyeon always scared her. 


"Oo-oh no, just change then I'll pick you up at 1" Taeyeon heard the tone well and she was scared that Tiffany might change her mind. She then heard a loud laugh on the other line. 


"Ok then bye, SEE YOU SOON, BYE BOO!" Tiffany teased back, she had always been playful with Taeyeon and she always enjoyed seeing her blush, although she couldn't see her she knew Taeyeon's face was already all red. 


"Yah! stop..." The line went dead before she could protest. Although she didn't want to admit it, she enjoyed it when Tiffany . She smiled widely to herself.  Well at least she's my bestfriend, better than nothing. She smiled again although it was small one.

 


~

 

"Fany-ah, Where are you going?" Mrs. Hwang asked before Tiffany opened up the front door. 


"Oh Umma, I'm going with my friends to the amusement park." She answered. 


"Is Taeyeon going too? You know, among your friends I trust her a lot." She smiled. "But she didn't invite me" She laughed at her statement, Taeyeon was like her own daughter already. 


Tiffany had to smile at her mother. She was happy to hear that statement although she knew her mother and Taeyeon was very close, she wasn't expecting her saying that. "Don't worry Umma, I'll tell her." She giggled.


"Please do, so next time we'll go altogether." She laughed again.


~


"Hi Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany greeted showing her eyesmile as she got inside the car. 


"Hi Fany-ni!" Taeyeon teased. She reminded to herself to get back at Tiffany from their phone call. 


"What the? I'm not a bread Taeyeon!" Tiffany exclaimed. She wasn't happy but she she wasn't mad either. 


Taeyeon knew well when her name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter