Boyfriend

A Bet of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon agreed to the bet. She liked competitions and she liked to win. She also took the chance to get to know the blonde personally; she felt the need to do so and she didn't know why. The blonde seemed ok for her then she thought about her beautiful face, y body, and whatnot. But Taeyeon knew that the girl was straight as a ruler and that made her even more determined to win. She wanted to show everyone that she could make a straight girl go gay for her. She smirked at the thought.

"Good morning Taeng, have you planned your moves yet?" Sooyoung playfully asked.

"Shikshin why so excited?" 

"Taeng, don't call me that! I'm just excited for you... I know you'll win" 

"Of course. I will" she confidently answered.

"That's my Taengoo. Always Winnin!" The tall girl exclaimed which made Taeyeon chuckle.

"Ok Soo, I gotta go to my class now" Taeyeon waved her hands coolly and left


-Math Class-

The blonde girl took her seat and prepared her materials but unfortunately her pens and pencils dropped on the floor. Taeyeon took noticed of this while walking inside the room, without hesitation, she helped the latter pick her things up and handed them back.

The blonde didn't say anything and ignored Taeyeon

Taeyeon frowned and took her seat on the other corner though she felt a little disappointed and annoyed that the blonde didn't even thank her.

Taeyeon's classes went by so fast, since she had been thinking how she would approach the blonde, she came up with an idea, and that would be to join her for lunch. She then made her way to the cafeteria in where the students were loudly talking and laughing despite having their mouths so full. Within a few seconds, she finally spotted her. Taeyeon took a deep breath ask the three girls if she could join them. The students and the girls in the cafeteria who've been following her took noticed and the talking even grew louder.

"Is this seat taken? Can I sit here because I can't find any" She Pointed at the empty seat next to the blonde.

"Oh no..no it's not. Go ahead" Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter