New Life.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Decided to type this up earlier than planned as an apology to those who saw that brief glimpse of my chapter. I honestly didn't know it published until I took a second glance. Aishh I'm so embarrassed >///<

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked out the window of the car at the passing landscape with mild interest. It had been at least 7 hours until they left her dorm, and she wondered how much longer they had to travel for their destination. She was getting tired, her muscles were stiff from the enclosed space, and she needed to use the restroom.

Sighing, she took a glance at her phone when it vibrated again. Opening it, she wasn't surprised at who the text was from. Jessica had practially been sending her non-stop texts ever since they took off. It was kind of cute at first and she had a warm feeling in her chest, but now she wondered why Jessica was so worried for her safety. In all honesty, the ice princess should be the one concerned for her own safety, considering how Taeyeon lost her control back then.

Shrugging, she took a quick selca and wrote the words Still alive. Quit spazzing. before sending it. Turning her phone off, she looked to her side at where Henry was passed out. Spying a little droll dribbling out of his mouth, she couldn't help but chuckle. They spent the first few hours of the drive talking to each other, and he was honestly a decent guy. She probably shouldn't have been so quick to judge him.

Popping her fingers, she tried to strech her body in the limited space she had. Scratching at her arm, she leaned forward and lightly poked a zoned out Sasha. She flinched back when Sasha jumped. She sent the startled older woman an apologetic look.

"Ah, sorry." she murmered sheepishly. "I was just wondering when we're finally going to get there?"

Sasha took a quick glance at their surroundings before saying. "Actually, it looks like we'll be there in a couple minutes."

Taeyeon couldn't help the large smile blooming on her face. 'Finally!'

"Could you wake Henry?" Sasha continued.

Turning towards the snuffling young man, she promptly smacked him hard on his chest.

Henry grunted at the hit. Groaning at the punch and the fact that he was awake, he slowly shifted into a sitting position. Glaring at his smirking alpha, he grumbled, "Crazy females."

When Taeyeon made a move to hit him again, she stopped when Donny announced, "We're here!"

Ignoring the sulking boy, she quickly shuffled closer to the door and looked out the window.

Her excitement quickly lowered when she looked at the large house she'd be staying at. 'A farm?'

When the car slowed down in front of the house, she could barely make out sounds of animals. When the car came to a stop, she was hesitant in stepping out. 'Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter