Mates.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Took me a while to finally decide what I wanted to do with this story, so I hope your not mad about the late update ^^ Also, I know you guys wanted fluff, but I'm not really sure what that constitutes. Is it the kind where you just wanna puke rainbows when you read it (because I'm not into that), or just random shows of affection, like kissing, pet names, etc.

 

 

 

Currently snuggling on the younger girl's bed, the newly proclaimed mates were just enjoying the silence and each other's warmth.

Nuzzling her face against the other girls back, Taeyeon slowly closed her eyes. She was about to fall asleep when her cell started ringing.

Sitting up, grabbing her phone, Taeyeon answered it and quickly put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Where are you?!"

Wincing at the booming voice, Taeyeon whined at the pain. Lowering her ears, she clutched at them and hoped that the sting wouldn't last long.

Looking towards her mate in alarm, Jessica snatched the phone and hurriedly took it off speaker before answering. "Who's this?"

"Sasha, a friend of Taeyeon. Who are you?"

"My name's Jessica. We met at the dorm when you came to pick up Taeyeon."

"Oh, right. The mate?"

Eyes widening slightly, Jessica hesitantly asked, "H-how'd you know?"

"Wolf-hybrid remember? Our sense of smell is insane."

"Right..."

Casting a glance at her cowering mate curled over her lap, she lifted a hand up and started the hybrid's hair in order to calm her down.

"Is there something you needed?" she asked Sasha.

"Yeah, I'd like to know where my idiotic apprentice is."

"Not idiotic..." Taeyeon muttered.

Smiling down at her, Jessica shifted a bit before answering. "She's been with me since last night. I'm guessing she came straight here, so you shouldn't panic about what she might have done."

"Straight there huh? I guess I don't have to worry then, since it's more than likely she took off just so you two could bang."

Face flushing slightly, she opened to say something, but her mind blanked.

Sending an embarrassed smile at her frozen mate, Taeyeon took the phone out of her grasp before putting it back on speaker. "Yah Sasha, do you always have to be so blunt? You traumatized my mate."

"Hey, if your old enough to screw, you should be mature enough to talk about it."

Sighing when the statement made her mate turn a deeper shade of red, she sat up. Moving behind the other girl, she made Jessica lean forward a bit before lightly massaging the other girl's tense shoulders. "Calm down." she whispered.

When she felt her mate slowly start to relax, she shifted her attention back to the phone in her hand. She could distinctly hear the older woman on the other end stifling her laughter. "You did that on purpose." she accused.

"Of course. But that's irrelevent. When should I come get you?"

Face falling slightly, she looked towards her mate who also seemed to be saddened by the news. "I have to leave? Seriously?"

"Sorry Taeyeon, we haven't finished your training remember? I still have to put you through the mental tests."

Groaning at the statement, Taeyeon rubbed at her face. "Fine. Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter