Visit.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Was going to type this after getting my ME achievements, but I found out I had to complete Hardcore mode before I could try Insanity... OTL                     So~ thanks to that, I decided to hurry this chapter up then get back to gaming ^^ It's a short chapter, but still hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Throwing her purse on the floor, Jessica sighed in relief when the plopped down on her bed. The schedule she had today was unbelievable. She was practially on her feet the whole day, wearing heels the whole time. Add to that the fact that her mate didn't text her at all, then this was pretty much a ty day.

Shifting slightly, she tried to massage her sore feet. Years of wearing those unforgiving shoes still didn't make her immune to the slight pain.

Wincing at the feeling, she stopped when her phone starting ringing.

Glancing at her phone, she sighed when the caller i.d. showed that it was her manager calling. Picking it up and answering, she couldn't keep the irritation out of her voice. "What oppa? I'm done with my schedule for today, I don't want to do anything else."

"Ah...actually, I called because I was wondering if maybe Taeyeon showed up at your place?"

Frowning slightly, she wondered if Taeyeon was surprising them with a visit. "No. Why? Is she finally here to check up on us?"

After a brief silence, her manager spoke in a nervous tone. "Kind of? Okay, not really. She may have slightly...umm, ran away?"

"What?!"

Jumping up, she started pacing while shooting question after question at her stuttering manager. Taking a breath to start again, she stopped when he shouted, "Calm down!"

"Don't you tell me to calm down! My mate ran away from some deserted farm seven hours away from here! Do you have any idea what could happen?! She could have suffered from dehydration and hit her head and fallen unconcious and then she'll wake up with amnesia and hitch hike to North Korea where she'll forever be lost to us!"

"What's with your imagination?"

"Shut up!" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter