Waking Up.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All was still in the bedroom where Koreas' favorite kid leader was currently curled up on the side of her bed.

Next to her, a brunette woman slowly opened her eyes.

Sitting up slightly, she looked back at the girl spooning her and stared at her for a moment. Shifting forward, she placed a gentle kiss on the sleeping figures' cheek and whispered in her ear.

"I love you. Please remember last night."

Shifting out of the embrace and standing up from the bed, she gathered her clothes scattered around the room and carefully started putting them back on. Buttoning up her shirt, she took another glance at the figure in the bed before turning around and silently walking out of the room.

Moments later, the clock on the nightstand started blasting it's alarm for it's deep sleeping owner.

Taeyeon groaned at the intrusive noise. She continued laying still in the hopes that it would stop and she could fall back asleep. After a few seconds, it stopped ringing and she sighed in relief. Just when she was snuggling back into her pillow, the noise started blaring again. Cursing, she tossed her blanket to the side before punching the top of her alarm clock.

In the silence afterwards, she could barely make out the sounds of daily activity outside. Glancing at the clock she smacked earlier, she wasn't surprised that it was nearing noon. Honestly, she thought she was going to stay asleep longer.

The day before, she was celebrating her 25th birthday with her group members. It was just the 9 of them having a little party at their shared dorm. They spent most of the time playing drinking games more than anything else. She probably drank a lot, considering she couldn't remember the details of what happened during, but she reasoned that she must have had a good time if she actually got drunk.

Chuckling a bit, she took in a deep breath before inspecting her room for anything out of the ordinary. The last time a member passed out on their own birthday, the pranksters in the group somehow managed to smuggle a pig in the dorm and put it in her room as a punishment. The resulting freak-out that happened the next morning went down in the history b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter