I Hate Everything.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- I was going to type this up earlier, but recently I've been getting back into the Mass Effect trilogy, and missions take forever considering I'm playing on insanity xD Also, for some reason, I keep getting distracted by Infectonator 2 *shrugs* What are you gonna do?

 

 

 

Falling on the floor with a loud thud, Taeyeon tried to catch her breath from the recent bout of exercises. Panting, she closed her eyes and waited for her heartbeat to calm down.

Sasha watched in amusement as her alpha spread out on the floor. It was interesting to watch her reactions after finishing a new test for her training. At least she was getting better at them though. The first day, she had to carry a semi-unconcious and delirious Taeyeon back to the car after just an hour. Suffice to say, it took a long time for the younger girl to finally get accustomed towards the intense work-outs.

Taeyeon groaned as the feeling returned to her body by way of the uncomfortable twitching from her throbbing limbs. Slowly getting her hands and feet under her, she pushed herself into a sitting position. Stretching, she looked towards her mentor with a hopeful expression. "Are we done yet?"

"Nope." she answered bluntly. Smirking at the crestfallen look, she added, "That was practically a warm-up."

"What?!" Taeyeon shouted. "Then how come all the other times, we usually ended it here?"

Sasha just waved away the observation. "It was your first couple of weeks, you had to get conditioned. Now that you know what to expect, we're going to be adding more training."

Flopping back on the floor, Taeyeon curled into a ball. "Nooo. I hate everything! This is far from the superhero get-up I envisioned in my head."

Laughing, Sasha sauntered over towards the other woman. Lightly poking her with a foot, she said, "Come on. The sooner we get you into this habit, the sooner you'll be finished with your training."

Groaning at the insistent probing, Taeyeon sighed before wearily standing up. Twisting her neck a bit, she looked toward the older hybrid. "Okay. Let's get this over with so I can check up on my members."

Internally grinning, Sasha kept her face blank. "Oh? Anyone specific?"

Ignoring the odd tone of voice, Taeyeon smiled. "Well, mostly just Jessica. The others get annoyed if I call them too much. After coming here, we've been talking a lot. It's really rekindled our lost friendship, and for that I'll always be thankful for my change."

'Still oblivious, I see.' Sasha let out a soundless sigh. 'Oh well. I was pretty much the same.'

Patting the shorter girl on the head, she gestured over to a side-door. "Well, let's not keep her waiting. Here's your next test."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter