Phone Convo.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- I typed this chapter up pretty fast since I didn't want to leave you guys with just a lame filler. So, here you go children! Enjoy~

 

 

 

RING.

Cursing to whoever was listening, Taeyeon shifted on the floor to grab at her phone. Pressing talk and quickly putting in on speaker, she snapped, "What oppa?!"

Silence.

Irritated, she opened to complain, but snapped it shut when an amused voice filtered through. "Well for one, I'm not a guy. And two, I'm pretty sure your older than me, so nope. Not an oppa."

"Sooyeon?"

"Hi Taengoo! Sorry if I called at a bad time, but since I usually call around now I figured it wouldn't be a problem."

Quickly sitting up, she winced at the protest from her aching limbs. Groaning, she leaned back against her dresser.

"Taeyeon? What's going on? Are you okay?"

"Yeah", she breathed. "Just peachy."

"I'm guessing training was rough today, huh?"

Snorting at the question, Taeyeon tonelessly asked, "Did you know that Sasha has medieval torture devices here?"

"I'm sure you exaggerating, Taengoo."

"I'm not!" she exclaimed, but once again flinched at the jolt to her body. Slowly relaxing, she continued. "She really does. She threw me in an iron maiden to see how fast I'd heal afterwards, then she put me through that thing called a rack. Do you have any idea how painful it is having your limbs dislocated at once? And she said it was because I wasn't limber enough!"

"What! Are you okay?! Taengoo, why are you still there?! What kind of training is that!"

Sighing at the worried tone, she replied, "Don't worry Sooyeon, she said it's to get my body used to healing faster. Though, I'm not quite sure why. Does she plan on sending me to the army? I'm just an idol."

"Exactly! Taeyeon, are you sure she's not some ex-goverment official who's secretly experimenting on you since your an alpha?"

Thinking for a moment, Taeyeon wondered if it was possible. Sasha did sometimes give her that insane scientist vibe, but that was only because she was enthusiastic. She even said it's because it's been a long time since she last trained another wolf-hybrid.

Shrugging to herself, she answered, "Nah. Sasha hasn't reached that level of insanity yet. I think. And where the heck did you come up with that weird conspiracy theory? Have you been watching American dramas again?"

"Um...No?"

Rolling her eyes lightly, Taeyeon couldn't contain a smirk. "Wow, so believable Sooyeon. Are you sure you should audition for that k-drama?"

"Yah! I'm not as bad as Yuri!"

"That's only because she breaks character and talks to herself. If she didn't, she'd beat you hands down." she teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter