In Heat.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.N.- Was going to update this earlier, but i fell asleep and woke up 14 hours later. And I'm still tired?! o.O Anyways~ Ignoring that 2014 ever existed, I decided to continue with my stories ^^ Taengsic was kind of a delusional ship anyways, so I might as well stay oblivious to the on-goings this year :) Stay strong Sones, and also my fellow Taengsic shippers. Let's forever keep the Taengsic submarine alive! :D

 

 

 

Watching as her mentor tried to show her how to use their new training equipment, Taeyeon shifted on the spot. Scratching a bit at her neck, she tried to ignore the irritating urge to just rub everywhere.

Turning around, Sasha raised an eyebrow when she saw her alpha gnawing at the skin on her hand. Amused, she decided to just ask. "Do you plan on biting your hand off?"

Huffing, the younger girl released her hand before once again rubbing at her arms. "Very funny. No, I think I have some kind of rash."

"Oh? Because your itchy?"

Taeyeon nodded at her. "Yeah, my whole body is itchy, I get these weird heat flashes, and all I want to do is just roll around in my bed. Do you think it's contagious? Because ever since the first day, some of the other hybrids have been staring at me weirdly."

Recieving the information with a blank face, Sasha was internally laughing hysterically. 'This is great! She's in heat and she doesn't even know it! First her mate and now this. Taeyeon, how dense can you be?'

Relaxing back on the wall, she decided to just put it bluntly.

"You're in heat. You feel the need to have . The other hybrids are looking at you because they're looking for permission to mount you."

Head tilted, she watched her wide-eyed and open-mouthed alpha. She could practically see the statement entering her head and slowly being processed before a reply could be made.

"Eh?"

...

Glancing around the dinner table, Taeyeon glared at anyone who stared at her longer than necessary. Ever since the talk with Sasha, she'd been keeping close tabs on her surroundings. Now that she noticed that the stares were more than just 'weird looks' she wanted to make it clear that she wasn't going to let any of them come close to her, let alone sending signals for wanting to do that.

She stiffened a bit when the resident leopard-hybrid sitting next to her took a sniff at the air near her. He was the only one around who couldn't take the hint. Or, more like wouldn't take it.

"Stop it." she grumbled.

Ignoring her, he shuffled his chair closer before continuing.

Irritated, she growled a small warning at him. When he disregarded her, she could feel her control slipping. It broke completely when he landed a hand on her thigh.

Jumping up, she shocked everyone present when she tackled him off his chair.

...

"Why do I have to stay in my room?" she muttered while watching the older-hybrid continue tending to her bruises and cuts.

Sasha just smirked at her. "Your seriously asking that after what happened downstairs? Taeyeon it took two full grown tiger-hybrids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter