Reactions.

Animal I Have Become
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was just settling into her own bed when a loud scream echoed throughout the dorms.

She winced in sympathy when her roommate, Sooyoung, hit the floor with a loud thud. Peeking over the side, she saw the shikshin rubbing her elbow while letting out a loud groan.

"What the hell is that?! I was dreaming about the most awesome buffet!"

She ignored the taller girl, who was now muttering obscenities under her breath, and got up from her own bed. Standing still and listening for a moment, there was another scream, but it sounded more like...a howl?

'I guess Taeyeon found out about her new appearance.'

"The heck? Did someone buy Taeyeon a dog for her birthday or something?' Sooyoung questioned.

Jessica shook her head at the other girl. "Not quite."

Not wanting to explain to a confused Sooyoung, she gestured at the other girl to follow her. Together, they made their way to the dorms' bathroom where they were met with their bleary-eyed members.

Tiffany yawned a bit before asking the question most of them were thinking. "What was with that scream we heard earlier? It sounded like Tae-Tae, but kind of distorted?"

Hyoyeon looked alarmed. "Is Taeyeon sick? Did she suddenly get some random disease that's slowly killing her and started screaming out at the unfairness of the world?!"

The rest of the members gave her odd looks before dismissing her theory entirely.

Yuri, Yoona, and Sooyoung flinched when Sunny suddenly rounded on them with a fierce glare. "You better not have pulled another one of your ridiculous pranks on my best friend! You know how much she hates it when you try them on her!"

Yuri immediately started waving her arms around while Yoona whined in protest at the accusation. "We didn't Unnie! We're just as in the dark about this as you are!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter