Promise

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kira’s POV

Since then, I was always tortured by Ami.

One time I wanted to take a walk, and she purposely ruined tripped me over that I got an injury. I can’t walk properly for a couple of days, and she just smirked at me in triumph. I got mad that I wanted to just hurt her, but I can’t, knowing it’s wrong.

 

There came a time when I was cooking our food, and as I was getting some oil, she turned the knob on the stove that caused the fire to get high. I panicked, not knowing what to do, and as I was about to get some help, she shoved a pail of cold water in my face that made me shiver. My father wasn’t around that time, and she knew it too well.

 

 

Today is another school day. I was taking a break at the cafeteria with Sehun (because Kris is absent again). I suddenly felt my head ache and a few coughs escaped my throat. Sehun immediately aided me.

 

 

“Do you want to go to the clinic?”

 

“No, I don’t need to. Just give me my meds, I’ll be fine.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go back to the room.”

 

 

We headed back like he said. As we were walking down the hallway, we saw Ami on the way.

 

 

She approached me with an angry look.

 

 

“You really don’t know how to be contented, do you? Not only Kris and Yixing, but also Sehun!”She slapped me. Sehun was alarmed and scolded her.

 

“Yah! Kira is not doing anything wrong! What are you talking about?” He went around me and protected me like a knight.

 

“Huh. I guess she brainwashed you, too! Don’t you know that that girl is just fooling you? She’s not as kind as you think. All this time, she’s keeping something from all of you.” Sehun’s brows creased. What...

 

“Sehun, let’s go now. Please.” I tugged his shirt. He immediately complied.

 

 

As we began to walk away, Ami spoke again.

 

 

“That is all fooling you from the start. I hope you find out what’s her little secret soon.” She smirked and left.

 

 

We continued walking like nothing happened. I was so worried. I was so afraid they’ll find out. I don’t want them to worry about me and my sickness. I don’t want to be a burden to any of my friends. I’ll just tolerate Ami’s attitude for the sake of it.

 

We reached our classroom and I felt the symptoms again. Sehun was alarmed and he got my meds as quick as he can. He gave me my water bottle and the capsule, and I immediately drank.

 

 

“Ah, that was a relief,” I muttered.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine now? Do you want to go to the hospital after class? I can accompany you.”

 

“No, I don’t need to. I’m sure I’ll be okay.”

 

 

The whole day passed and I was okay. But just then during dismissal time, I felt that everything in my body is wrong. I was dizzy, my head hurts like hell,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter