The New Student

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kira walked with Hana & Kris to school, wondering if anything interesting was going to happen. She was playing on her phone, then suddenly got a text message...

"Guys...there's been rumors of a new kid coming to our school..." Sehun finally spoke. The three of them were now standing in front of the gates.

"Ah. So you got that text too?" Kira turned her phone off, looking at Sehun. He nodded, shutting his phone off also. Hana was curious of what was happening. She just shrugged. 

Hana has been attending this school for a week now. She made new friends; Hayoung & Dasom. 

Sehun had helped her around the school since she was a newbie of course; but he did it for a reason. 

"My heart beats around her, everytime...I see her..." Sehun smiled and touched his cheek. Kira and Kris, smiled. "Awee~" They both laughed. Sehun blushed, looking away. "H-Hajima~"

"But Sehun, you should really confess..." Kris put his head on his hand, sitting down in the classroom. 

"Hey guys." Yixing walked over to the three of them. They both stared at him. 

"What?"

"it's just.." Kira started.

"What is it?"

"I'm surprised Ami isn't here, y'know?" Sehun said quietly.

"Oh..." Yixing looked away. "Well, I kinda.." 

"What?" Kris got up.

"She's angry at me, lol." He sighed. "I finally got her away~"

Kira looked at him surprised. "Uh...are you sure?" 

He nodded confidently. "Mmh~ I'm sure of it.." 

 

 

Hana sighed, waiting for the teacher to arrive. She stared at the clock, then...

"Sorry class, I was in traffic and--" The teacher looked at the class, then sighed. 

"Do you think any of us care, Mr. Lee?" One of the students said.

Hana ignored her surroundings, looking out the window. 

A student walked in. He had purple hair, with his uniform on. He had his hands in his pockets. The girls squealed and fangirled, admiring his facial features and charismatic style. The boys just groaned, whispering and eyeballing the dude. Hana who had not paid attention at all and have  been staring off into the distance, not giving a crap about this new kid. 

"Hey. My name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice meeting you." He said in a bored tone, then greeted his teacher. 

"Hmm, why don't you sit by...ah, the other new student, Lee Hana. She is right in the back by the windows. Hana?" Mr. Lee then stood up, walking towards the daydreaming Hana. 

"Hana. Lee Hana?" He continued repeating her name and snapped his fingers in front of her face to get her attention.

"A-Ah, er..Mr. Lee?" She looked at him, flustered. The class began giggling. She looked away in embarrasment. 

"Hah, I bet she's daydreaming about the new kid!" 

Hana shook her head. "Ani, I was just-"

"She's probably fantasizing about him~"

Hana's eyes began watering.

"Lol, in her dreams! She is nothing compared to that cutie. She isn't even-"

"Enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter