Avoiding HER.

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kira’s POV

 

The next day seemed fine. Sehun kept watch of me all the time. Sometimes when I’m near Ami, he would immediately pull me away as far as possible. I would always tell him that I’m fine, but he would insist that I should be away from harm every single time.

 

“Want to go shopping?” Sehun asked me.

 

“That would be nice.” We got our money and told the others we’ll be shopping for some souvenirs. As we were roaming around the city, we took a lot of pictures around. There were a few tourists that were also shopping, and they were couples.

 

 

We saw a man proposing to his girlfriend. A lot of people crowded, and Sehun and I joined them.

 

“I promise not to hurt you. Be my forever, Bo Na.” The girl cried. She motioned the guy to stand up. She hugged him and I think she whispered her answer to him. I smiled at the scene. How I wish...

 

I turned my back and started walking. Sehun followed me and grabbed my wrist.

“Hey. Is something wrong?” He asked.

 

“Nothing’s wrong, Sehunnie. I’m just tired.”

 

“Oh. We should eat at somewhere first, I guess. I’ll treat you.” I’m glad he said that.

 

 

As we sat down on a restaurant somewhere, Sehun’s phone rang.

 

 

“Kris hyung called, just a second.” He motioned up and left me there as I was eating. I didn’t mind at all, until someone grabbed me and pulled me out there.

 

“What—“I stiffened when I saw Yixing grabbing my wrist. It took me a while to realize, then I pulled myself away.

 

“Where are you taking me? Can’t you see I’m eating?” I asked him. He stopped, and after a while, he came closer to me and hugged me tightly. I was shocked. I tried to back away, but he hugged me tighter...like he didn’t want to let me go.

 

“I’m sorry...I’m sorry, Kira. I’m sorry...” he sniffed. Is he...crying?

 

“Y-Yixing...I can’t breathe...” He immediately let go of me.

 

“Why are you crying?” I asked with full concern. It’s my first time to see him like this. What could’ve happened? But instead of answering me, he said those three words with full of feelings.

 

“I love you, Kira. Believe me, please.” He held my face as he said those words. I wanted to believe then and there.

 

"What?" I asked. He just stood there, with his tears flowing. Is this real? I didn't think it'd come this far.

 

We both looked at each other with silence. Ami already hates me, Yixing. She wants to kill me. She wants to make me suffer. I've already been through enough, I thought as I looked away and tried to avoid his gaze. "Do you really mean it?" I asked.

 

He held my chin and made mo look up. "I really mean it." He hugged me.

 

I wasn't sure if I should be happy or mad. I needed some time to think over this. I smiled at him. "Yixing, is it alright if we stay friends for now? I'm not sure about my answer, so I'll let you know when the time is right. I love you Yixing, I really do. Just let me think about my choice, alright?" I hugged him back.

 

He nodded. "Yeah, that's fine with me. I don't want to rush you. Feelings are complicated, so make sure to think about it carefully, okay?" I smiled at his sincerity but...

 

I looked away, remembering Ami. "And if Ami finds out, she will try to hurt me.."

 

"I'll protect you, Kira." He sounded so sincere...Yixing touched my cheeks softly. I felt my face getting hotter and hotter. I could feel it becoming red. I looked away.

 

"Y-Yixing..."

 

He kissed my forehead softly. "I promise." I felt every nerve in my body calm.

 

"You promise?" I ruffled his hair. "Okay then. You better not break it!" I hugged him again. "I should get going, Sehun is probably looking for me. Wait, where's Kris and Ami?"

 

"Oh, Kris took Ami somewhere. And I came looking for you. Let's go."

 

I nodded. "Okay." We both walked back, finding Sehun. He was on the phone when we spotted him.

 

"Oh, Kris hyung told me where you guys were. Don't worry." He closed his phone. "Ami is with him, and I guess he took her somewhere. Yixing, do you know where he took her?"

 

"Nope." Yixing answered. "And he didn't even tell me either."  Where could have Kris taken her?  

 

 

The three of us continued walking around, talking about what we should do next. We had no idea where Kris was, and apparently Ami was with him. How could he handle her? Well, I'm pretty sure she's acting innocent as ever, even though we all know her true self. 

 

 

As we walked around, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter