The jerk

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone, another update here! Hope you all enjoy this fanfic :)

Editing note 3/26/15: Just editing once again. ^^ - Eve

 

 

The next day, I woke up. It was Friday; we had a day off today because all of the teachers had meetings. I groaned, staring at the clock. It was only 7:30Am. I got ready, and went downstairs and made breakfast. I sat down on the dining table and started eating.

I looked up, seeing that Ami was coming downstairs. I ignored her and went to the kitchen to grab some water. She smirked. "So, Kira..." She twirled her hair around. "I hope you and Kris last long. You guys are going out, right?"

I glared at her. "It's not like that, Ami. Is it wrong to hang out with a friend?" I'm guessing she heard us. 

"Well, I already have Yixing. I don't understand why you're still trying to get attention from him, when he loves me."

My heart ache again. Did he really love her? I don't understand him. I really don't.

Tch. And she's the one trying to get attention. Yet, apparently I am.

I just sighed softly and continued eating, not caring to grab my glass of water. I checked my phone, and left my phone in the sink. Kris told me to meet him at 8:30AM, which I wondered why he wanted me to meet him so early. I left the house and locked the door with my keys, and grabbed my bike and rode off.

The wind felt good. The breeze was strong, but not too strong. It was blowing my hair gently, and I felt the sun shining on my face. I turned around the block and it was only 5 minutes away. I checked my phone and saw a text message from Yixing.

To: Kira

Fr: Yixing ^~^

Sent at 8:25AM

Read at 8:57AM

 

Hi, Kira. Is it okay if I hang out with Ami today?

 

 

I sighed, running my hands through my hair in frustration. Why does he have to ask me for permission anyway? I don't care anymore. It's not like he'll  return my feelings back and he's just my best friend. Why does he care so much now?

I ignored his text message and deleted it. I finally arrived at Kris's house, knocking on the door. I waited for a few seconds, and then the door opened, seeing it was his mom. I bowed, greeting her. "Mrs. Wu, is Kris awake?"

"Why hello, Kira. It's good to see you again. And yes, Kris should be upstairs getting ready. Would you like some breakfast?"

I shook my head. "No, it's alright, I already ate breakfast, thank you though." I bowed again. "Do you have some water though?"

She nodded. "Oh, yes. Here." She gave me a water bottle. "Kris should be ready in a bit."

I nodded. "Okay, thanks, Mrs. Wu." I smiled and went upstairs, knocking on his door."Are you ready yet? I don't have all day!"

"Alright, alright." He came out, and smiled. Today, he looked adorable. He was wearing a panda shirt and jeans, and his grey  sweater. He had that cold guy image but it was cute. I blushed lightly and covered my cheeks with my palms.

"You were blushing." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter