Just a regular day...

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yo, everyone~ This is the first chapter! Actually, I'm writing this story with another author. She's really kind and sweet, and I'd be happy if you can go check her stories out, they're amazing <3 Thanks! Click here. Thanks! :) 

 

Today was just like any other day. Today I felt nervous, though. Today was going to change everything. I smiled, running up to my friend, Yixing. Both of our lockers were next to each other's, and this was the perfect time to ask him something. 

"Yixing," I said, running out of breath due to running so fast. He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Hi Kira, what's up?" My heart was always beating around him. Whenever he said my name, it caught my attention to look at him. I love the way he says my name, and how he always smiles at me. It makes me happy, because he's happy. I finally calmed down, and my heart  was slowly beating. I panted softly and held my chest. "Lay, are you busy tomorrow?" I was going to ask him about the dance/prom, but, I was too nervous to ask him. Actually, I have a crush on him. Ever since 6th grade. We became best friends in fourth grade, but, back then I never really cared about boys until middle school came. It was frustrating, especially because Lay had all these girls that he dated. Urgh, I had to go through living hell and deal with these es who always glared at me. Except for one, she's nicer than a lot of them. At least she doesn't him around or look at me as if I'm going to die. Damn.

 

"Kira?" He waved his hand in front of me, snapping me away from my thoughts. I smiled. "O-Oh, did you say something?" 

 

He nodded.  "Yeah, I'm not busy tomorrow. Why?" 

 

"Because, I was wondering if you were attending the party at my house. My family is doing a BBQ and I was wondering if you'd like to come since, Kris and Sehun are busy. But I understand if you don't want to. I-It's just a family party anyway." I glanced at the clock, noticing I was going to run a little late, but I didn't care. I've never been late to class once anyway.

 

"Oh, of course I'm coming, Kira. Why wouldn't I?" He smiled gently at me. I nodded. "Okay." His smile always made me happy too; especially his dimples. They were so cute.

 

"Well, I'm going to class now." I waved at him, smiling back. "See you after class!"

 

I started to walk down the hallway when all of a sudden, he grabbed me by the arm. "W-Wait, Kira."

 

I turned. My heart was beating again. I nodded.."Y-Yes?"

 

"You don't have a date to the prom yet, do you?" He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. My stomach was feeling weird and my heart was beating faster and faster. I wasn't sure on what to say; I didn't expect him to ask me this question first...

 

"N-No, why?" I can tell that I was nervous; usually I'm not nervous or flustered when I talk to him, but for some reason, I am. Is it because he's asking me to the dance?

 

He sighed in relief. I can tell. 

 

"Good." He said finally. "You should go with Kris; he wanted to ask you but he was being a scardey cat. I'm going to ask Ami. Is that fine with you?" 

 

My heart shattered. He was going to ask out my stepsister, Ami. She's always mean to me, actually a , just saying. She acts innocent around Lay and around everyone else, but Kris and Sehun knows her true idenity. Well I have to accept that she's my sister. 

 

"G-Go ahead." I said with my strongest voice. "Go ahead." I finally said, walking to the classroom as fast as I could. 

 

 

Lay's POV

 

 

"G-Go ahead. Go ahead." 

 

Then, she just ran off. 

 

I looked at the clock. "." I sprinted to the classroom.

 

"You're late, Yixing. Please sit down. This is your second time being late, don't do this again, or else you'll recieve a phone call." The teacher motioned his hand, telling me to sit down. "Everyone is reading quietly."

 

"So, what did she say?" Kris leaned towards me and whispered. I whispered back, "She said, Go ahead."

"What is that supposed to mean?" He looked at me confused. I shrugged. 

 

I really wonder if she's okay with it.

 

((a/n: OBVIOUSLY NOT LAY. URGHH.))

 

Later today, she left early. Hopefully she remembered that I was going to walk her home. I looked outside the window, and she already left with Sehun. I felt my heart ache. Why didn't I just ask her  instead of just stalling and telling her that I was going to ask Ami? I sighed to myself. Kris and I are fighting for her, but, I'm pretty sure Kris is going to win her heart.. 

 

Riiiiing! Riiiiiing!

 

I glanced at my phone, seeing that it was Sehun. I picked up the phone. "Yeobosayo?" 

 

"So, did she say yes to you?"

 

I sighed. "I don't know, I was being an idiot. I told her I was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter