Family Dinner

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys! New update here :) Actually, my friend who is the co-author wrote this chapter. So thank you for writing this chapter! <3 I really appreciate it.

*edit note: 3/26/15: I fixed some parts here just letting you guys know. -Eve

 

Fr: Fanfan <3

To: Park Kira

Sent: 3:45 PM

Read: 4:03 PM

 

Don’t forget to meet me by the gates!

 

Oh, right. He told me yesterday that he had to meet me by the gates. I rushed as I packed up my things and saw him waiting for me.

 

 

“Hey.”

 

“Oh, there you are,” he said with a smile.

 

“What’s up?” I asked. I glanced at the time and I still have a few minutes to spare.

 

“Say, Kira. I want to…uh…ask you something, if you don’t mind…” He says he’ll just ask something, but why does he seem so nervous?

 

“Go on, Kris. I don’t mind at all.” I smiled to reassure him.

 

“Would you like to…uh…go out with me this weekend? But if you have other things to do, it’s okay.” I thought about it, and I’ll probably have free time this weekend because I have nothing to do yet.

 

“Okay. I don’t mind since I’m free.” I saw his face beam. I can’t help but smile as I saw how happy his face has become. Haha, he looked so adorable. I continued looking at his adorable face. 

"Stop being adorable." I laughed. His face got slightly pink. Was he blushing? Aww. 

“I’ll just text you the details and I’ll pick you up, okay? You have BBQ, right? Want me to walk you home?” He asked.

“Aren’t you busy? I’m fine by myself, anyway.” He had a reason not to come to the party, right?

“It won’t take long, anyway. Let’s go.” He walked first before me. As we were walking our way, I noticed a figure not so far from our spot earlier. I don’t know if my eyes are fooling me but…

 

 

Was that Zhang Yixing?

 

 

I glanced again to make sure, but I saw no one this time. Probably just my imagination.

 

 

Kris’ POV

 

 

I walked Kira home because I wanted to spend more time with her. I was really nervous about asking her out, but fortunately she said yes. I hope she didn’t notice how happy and giddy I was after hearing her answer. Well, she did see me blush though, I think. Aigoo, that was embarrasing. 

“Sorry I can’t come to your family party,” I said as we reached her house.

“It’s okay. I can understand that you’re busy, too.” She flashed her wonderful smile again.

“So, I’ll get going now. See you this weekend!” I waved her goodbye.

“You, too! Take care on going home, okay?”

 

“I will!”

 

 

As I walked away, I can’t help but smile. She’s so kind, and she always smiles like nothing’s wrong. She’s my inspiration, and I really can’t help but fall in love with her more.

 

 

I looked my head up and saw her stepsister.

 

 

“Congratulations on asking her out,” she said with a mischievous smile. Okay, so she heard us earlier.

 

“Yeah,” I whispered. Whenever this girl is around, I can always feel like something’s wrong with everything happening around. Unlike her sister, she’s so cruel. I don’t know why she’s so mad at her sister when in fact, there’s nothing to be mad about.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter