The Trip

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kira’s POV

 

The next days passed by and Sehun was always by my side. Kris went to school, and he didn’t fail to notice that.

 

 

“Are you guys dating now?” He asked quite angrily.

 

“We are not. I asked him to stay by my side since I enjoy his company,” I lied. I forced a smile to him.

 

“That’s all?” He asked.

 

“Don’t get too suspicious, hyung. That’s all,” Sehun said.

 

 

I asked him not to tell anyone yet. He hesitated at first, but I said that I’ll be the one to tell them in the future, on which he agreed. He promised to stay by my side and keep watch, and I couldn’t be more thankful.

 

 

“Anyway. As I was saying, I would like to invite you two to a short trip. We’ll just go to our old rest house because my father asked me to take care of it for a while. It’s only for 3 days and 2 nights.” I smiled at the idea. I wanted to let out the stress I’ve been piling up.

 

“Sounds good to me.” Sehun looked at me with his eyes quite worried.

 

“Are you sure? You just came out of the hospital.” Kris’ eyes widened.

 

“You were confined? Why didn’t you tell us?” He almost shouted.

 

“No, it’s okay. It was just for a night, and the doctor said it was just overfatigue. I got enough rest, so I’m fine to go now.”

 

“It’s not okay! We can reschedule our trip if you want—“

 

“But I’m fine, Kris. Trust me.” He kept quiet after that.

 

“But there’s one thing, though,” Kris sadly said.

 

“What is it?” We asked.

 

“My father wants Yixing to come along. Is that okay with you?” I felt my heart skip a beat by the mere mention of his name.

 

“I think it’s okay. Let’s try to fix things with him.” I smiled.

 

“Are you sure, Kira?” No.

 

“Yep. Look at the time, it’s almost dismissal.” And after the bell rang, we went home together.

 

 

**

 

 

The day of the trip came. I was so excited to go, until I found out that Ami will be joining us (since Yixing will).

 

 

“Have a nice trip, girls!” Our parents waved us goodbye.

 

 

Yeah. A nice trip.

 

 

“Are we complete?” Kris counted.

 

“Yixing oppa is still not here.” I rolled my eyes at Ami for calling him ‘oppa’.

 

“Here he is.” Sehun pointed at the other direction. I felt my heart flutter just by his mere presence. I remembered the last time we had seen each other, and I said I hated him when he told me he loved me.

 

“Okay. Let’s go now.”

 

 

**

 

We arrived at the resthouse an hour and a half later. Sehun immediately helped me with my baggage.

 

 

“It’s not like it’s heavy,” I said.

 

“I’m just being sure. Who knows what might happen to you.” I smiled at his concern.

 

“Ohhhh, these bags are soooo heavy. Oppa help me~” I saw Ami trying to get Lay to help her. Seriously? Her bags are nothing but clothes! And she only had one luggage.

 

“It doesn’t look heavy at all,” Yixing replied. Ami was shocked at his coldness.

 

“But it is. Help me~”

 

“You managed to pull Kira’s hair for a fight, so I’m sure you can carry that thing as well.” My mouth opened slightly. He...said those words? I don’t know what to feel. Should I feel happy that he’s treating her that way? Or should I be concerned about his attitude?

 

 

Ami stomped her feet and carried her light luggage herself. Good thing.

 

 

We went inside and I saw that the place was spacious. I was glad, because I can’t stay at narrow places because I often have a hard time breathing. The air was fresh outside, and the beach was inviting us. This place is perfect.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter