New Sister

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Writer's block. I know. SHHH. Just enjoy the story, arraso? Kamsa. <3 -Eve

Kira and the others returned from the trip safetly. Kira and Ami came home with a surprise, a very surprising one. Ami was getting all cheery and excited while Kira was quietly judging on this decison. She did NOT want to face this new sister of hers. Yes, her parents adopted a girl who was the same age as Ami. Her name was Hana. But Kira didn't judge right away, because what if she wasn't like Ami at all? She just had to find out & see. 

"Hello, my name is Lee Hana..." She quietly said and smiled, bowing. "I hope you guys take care of me." She bowed again. Kira and Ami introduced theirselves. 

"Kira, Hana will be sharing a room with you." Their father said, then smiled. "Her bed is already up there, is that okay? I'm sorry your mother & I didn't say ahead of time." He rubbed the back of his neck. Hana looked at Kira nervously. Kira smiled at Hana then back at her father. 

"Oh, it's alright, dad. Hana, shall we go sort your stuff out? Sorry, my room is a bit messy." Kira lead Hana to the room. Hana followed her, then Kira opened the door. Kira's room looked bright and colourful. It was cute, with many cool things inside. Souviners from her parents, posters, a bright blue baby wall that suit the theme. Her bed sheets were a baby blue, meanwhile Hana's was another shade of blue like sky blue. Their beds seemed similar but Kira's was bigger, and had a large flower on her blanket. Hana's had brown heart patterns and her pillows had words on it, saying, "DREAM!" and "LOVE~" 

"So, is the room okay?" Kira looked at Hana who looked amazed. Hana nodded.

"OMG. This is perfect!~" She replied cheerfully and jumped on her bed.

Kira giggled, walking to her own bed and yawned.

"Ah, that's good."

The two of them laid in their bed, talking about many things. Kira found out they were both similar. So similar to each other. 

"Yeah, I used to live with the est sister. Damn, I'm so glad I moved out. Well my adopted sister of course." Hana got up and hugged her pillow. 

Kira chuckled. "Well I am just like you, I live with one too. She's my step sister, Ami." Kira sighed and grabbed some crackers from the desk with her glass of milk. Hana went and grabbed one.

"Can I have one?"

Kira nodded. "Well, you already took one, so..." She shook her head, giggling. Hana just chuckled and shook her head also, eating the cracker.

"So, tell me,"

Kira looked at her. "Hm?"

"About Ami...what's so bad about her?" Hana looked at Kira. "Did she do something?"

Kira nodded. "Ah. Well we used to get along so well...I don't know what happened honestly. It all started when my best friend Yixing asked her out. Wait, no..."

"Let me guess...you like him?" Hana snapped her fingers. 

"yeah...how'd you know?" Kira raised a brow and tilted her head. Hana just shrugged. 

"Lucky guess." She said, smiling. "Continue what you were saying.

"Ah," Kira said quietly. "Well she's been bullying me ever since I went into high school. When we first met we were completely fine. But now..." Kira sighed, shaking her head. "She's just been acting like a . Just saying." She looked away. "I have cancer, and so it's hard right now."

Hana's facial expression saddened. "Mian, unnie. I'm sorry." She stood up, bowing. Kira waved her hands.

"N-No it's okay." She smiled weakly, chucking. Hana sat back down, looking away awkwardly.

"So, Hana," Kira said. "Let's go make dinner shall we?" Kira got up, pulling her new sister out of bed. 

"Y-Yah..I mean arraso..." Hana got up with Kira, as Kira laughed running down the stairs.

 

"Ah...so you want to hang out?" 

Kira nodded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter