Revealing the truth

Goodbyes and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

n

 

Hello, it's going to be a triple update :) My cousin really wanted me to update, so I decided to do it. Hope you all enjoy it. <3

Editing note 3/26/15: Some things might change here from the previous updates/actual, exact words I had. Sorry for the readers who have read this fanfic for a while >< New readers get to see the new & improved one, haaha~

 

Today, I wasn't feeling good. Kris and Sehun came to visit me, and stayed with me for the whole day. I haven't seen Ami or Yixing, and I was thinking that they were spending time together. Whenever I was sick, Yixing would come see me everyday. Actually, he always came everyday to see me. But now, he barely visits me. He must've fallen for Ami...

Honestly, I always thought he'd be here for me. But, ever since the prom situation came along, it broke my heart. What made Yixing so attracted to Ami? What did he see in her? I remember when he didn't even pay attention to her. I was kinda glad, but now he's paying so much attention towards her now. Did I do something wrong? I'm moving to the states in three months. What will Yixing do...

 

"Kira, you've been quiet lately. Are you sure you're okay?" Kris looked at me with worry in his eyes, I can tell. I smiled. "Yes, I'm fine, Kris. Don't worry. I've been having problems with Yixing, thats all."

"What type of problems?" Sehun asked. Kris hit his arm, causing Sehun to flinch. I smiled. "It's okay, Sehun. Well, you guys know Ami, right? A long time ago, Yixing never paid attention to her...but now, he's ignoring us. He's with Ami now. Yixing doesn't talk to Sehun anymore. Yixing doesn't trust Kris. Yixing ignores me as his best friend." Before I knew it, I started to cry. Tears started falling down from my eyes. I wiped them quickly.

"Kira!" Sehun and Kris came towards me. "Kira, we're sorry."

"It's okay; it's not your fault. You guys didn't do anything wrong." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter