The Big Bad Wolf's

Dark Knight High

Chapter two: The Big Bad Wolf's

 

*woosh woosh woosh*

Mina woke up hearing a noise feeling confused and scared. In fear she went  downstairs  , looking around in concern then she rushed to the door to put on her slippers ,Opening the door to see what it is, feeling a pull agian she head outside, shivering from the cold,  she then felt her head shift  towards woods.

 Wondering what it could be, she couldn't shake the strange pull, she felt towards it. She then slowly walked were ever the pull took her not feeling the ounce of fear she once felt. Hey, curiosity killed the cat didn't it, but she was not thinking about the dangerouse things that could be in the woods at the time. she  just continue walking to were ever the woods took her, She then stopped in a big open space with nothing but grass and roses. With a soft smile she  looked around at the alluring rose they were her favorite flowers after all.

A large growl erupt from the wood suddenly

She stood frozen after hearing a sound that she thought could come from two things a vicious animal or an even more vicious animal, She was not taking any chances with either of them. She ran as fast as she could to where ever she could, she didn't care as long as she could go to a safe place away from whatever was either behind her or trying to find her.

she then came to a house in the woods, without thinking or worrying about who could or what could be in there she rushed in there with out a second thought . Lucky for her the door was unlocked, she then barricade the door with things such as dresser's, chairs, and even the couch.With her heart pounding out of her chest, she let her  back hit the cold hard wall next to the door, slowly slip down the wall letting her head in fall in to her lap  she sat there wondering if the strange beast would ever leave.

 

"Hey, do you think hyungs are back?"

“I don't know. Want to go and check? I did hear the door close "

she jumped up in alarm at the two voices and then she slowly began to freak out as footsteps came down the stairs. she then ran to were she thought the kitchen might be and hid under the sink hoping and praying whoever was there could not find her, shutting her eyes, she felt stupid for rushing in a house not knowing what could be in there .she  silently pray that they would just go away so she could try and find a way to get out of there and go home to her warm and fluffy bed that she oh so missed right now.

 

Exo's Pov

Kris stop in the middle of hunting as his bright yellow eyes become even brighter from a scent that suddenly filled his nose. He look back at his pack member Chen and see the same thing happening with him, with the scent still in the air he ran to where the scent came from. He rushed dodgeing threw trees and bushes , he continued to follow the sent to then stop to see a beautiful girl in a field, stunned all he could do was stand there and stare at the beauty before him. He back up and hid behind a bush to watch the beauti before him.

Then he turned his  head to see Chen asking if he could signal the other pack members that they may have found their mate. Kris  nods and Chen lets out a loud growl to let their pack members know that their mate is found and to warn the other packs that may try get her that she is theirs.

Kris then turns his head once agian  only to see his beautiful angel eye's widen in fear from the growl then runs away from where she thought it came from. Taking no chances he run after her as he was chacing her he can hear the sudden quetion of his pack fill his mind asking who she is and what she looks like he ignores the thoughts and continue his chase , he suddently can hear his pack coming right behind him.

he doesn't want his angel in these woods alone.

Now that they found there mate he was not going to let her go. He sees her run into their house and slams the door shut. He stops his running and turns into his human form his pack following and turning into their human forms as well. He can hear shifting and moving going on in the house he knew then she might have barricaded the door out of fear.

“Hyung would you like me to break it down," D.O says finally catching up with the rest of his pack members looking at their leader who looked puzzled and somewhat dazed from what just happen.

“No Tao and Luhan is in there and they will open it," Kris says to D.O in a deep tone. He knew that the boys heard the door and would think there back and as soon as he said that he could hear more shifting and moving behind the door. Soon it opened revealing Tao and Luhan with a confused look on their faces.

“Hyungs why was the door barricaded with stuff," Tao asked with a confused panda look as if he doesn’t understand anything that’s going on. But who could blame him I mean one minute everything fine his hyungs are going hunting and are bring food back, then  the door is barricaded like there's a robber on the loose.

" Well it seems that our little mate likes to play hide and go seek." Kris chuckled darkly as he walked in the house with a determined smile on his face as Tao just looked back even more confused and Luhan looked lost at their leader words.

"M-mate what do you mean hyung" ask Luhan looking like he just missed something very important at the moment, then Kris just chuckled and shook his head as if something was very funny or amusing.

“I mean we may have found our mate," Kris said with an amused smile as Luhan's face changed from confused to shocked.

"Where is she hyung" says Luhan and Tao with excitement as they might have found their lover, Kris then turns around to both of them and opens his arms wide and chuckles when Luhan and Tao looked even more confused.

"Well, it seems our little mate wants to play hide and go seek so why don't we go find her” Kris say as the other boys shout and jump in excitement and runs around looking for they beloved mate.

"Come out~ come out~ where ever you are" Kris sang as he goes towards the kitchen remembering the scent he had smelled a while ago from the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys I hope you like it

I kind of changed up the writing style from chapter 1

But I like it but if you don’t  VVVVVV

 and i got school so im all like

 

 

but then when  i wrote this chapter and finished i was like

any way~~~~~ pls subcribe and comment on and luv yall.

Exo: "yea we love yall "*flying heart*.

author: *blockes*" there my fans not your back off" ~~!.

Exo: "they love us more any way" *sticks out tounge*.

author: "what lie's, comment who you love more me or them" .

Exo:" its going to be us watch" .

author :" no its me right guys *"puppy eyes*

mina: "pfft its all about me TEAM MIN OHH YEAH!!".

author: "no more suger for you".

mina: "noo my crack~!".

everyone: "what O.O".

mina:*walks away*

auhtor: "any way please comment ,subscribe and stay awseome my lerocker"(my fandom name) >:"D