UH OH ,Here We Go

Dark Knight High

Chapter 11 : UH OH hereWe Go ! 

Yongguk stood in shock as he watch his pack members get demolished one by one , he look in raged at the sight before him , just before he's members were going to end Kai, Suho , D.O, Lay an Beakhyun  jumped out of the bushes and attacked , D.O  clawed the war wolf off of Kai and clawed its right eye out making it howl in pain , Suho jumped at a wolf at the left of Kai tackling it to the ground biting and clawing at its neck , Lay and Beakhyun attake the too wolf on Kai's right throwing them to near by tree's .

Kai stood up with the help of Lay and glared  at Yongguk , who doesn't have that smug smirk on his face anymore , nothing but shock and anger is on his face now.

" Well , well , well , seems like everytime we think you couldn't get any dumber , you turn around in suprise us."

Yongguk turns pale as Kris come from behind the bush with the rest of the pack behind him , Yongguk back's up slowly looking at his pack memebers who are whimpering on the ground before him , he knows he wont stand a chance against them.

" You know what you did , it wouldnt be like this if you didnt break the treaty "

" What fun is there to have rules if you cant break them "

" You are a disgrace to the Wu clan pack "

" Oh well to bad you wont be able to tell anyone how much off a descrace I really am "

Kris eyes go from gold to a deep red , even the sigh of it has his own members whimpering , Kris walk slowly to Yongguk growning at him , his presence demanding respect , making anyone standing near him coward in fear, Yongguk head lowers as Kris approaches him  , he couldn't deny his beta instics to respect the alpha , and that made Yongguk even more enraged , and just before Kris was about to rip him to streads Kai spoke out .

" Hyung don't , we cant afford to let a war happen because of this "

" He already broke part of the treaty " Kris snarls never taking his eyes off Yongguk

" You broke it first !" Yongguk reported back 

" Silence ! I don't want to hear a single word from you ! " Kris voice boomed aross the woods , eveything went silent at the sound of his voice , the only thing that can be heared is Kris harsh breathing and the whimpers in the distants. 

Yongguk cowared even more , eyes baring holes into the ground before him , he knew if he spoke another word it was really going to be the end of him .

" Hyung just let him go , we can report it to the elders in the morning " Kai's voice pleaded with his leader , he knew his leader was beyond mad he was pissed and he wanted revange , but they couldnt do that they have to much at sake and someone to protect.

" Dam the elders !!! I want his head now " Kris growled deeper smirking as yongguk whimpered 

" Kris you already know we have to much at stake here and to much to do and Incase you forgot we have someone to protect " Suho spoke this time hoping to knock some since into him.

Kris glare got even more sharp on Yongguk , he wanted to do nothing more than rip him from limb to limb and laugh as he screamed out in pain , but they were right he had two injured members and a mate that needed to be taken care of , they will have to deal with this lil issue later .

Kris let out a sigh turning and looking back at s , looking each in the eyes , sighing again he shakes his head and turns back towards Yongguk .

" If I every see you around here again I shall rip you to streds and no one and I mean no one will be able to save you , take this as me being mercyful  and leave an never come back !! " Kris snarled at Yongguk 

Not having to be told twice , Yongguk turned his heels and bolted  , s limping right after  him , Kris knew it wasn't over and that won't be the last time they see each other .

" let go check on are member and get you patched up " Kris nodded his head towards the cabin  ,

They change back into human forms and grabbed the clothes Kai had dropped from his suprise attack , once they were at the cabe the door busted open.

" Took you long enough losers" 

" Look Min we don't have time for you"

Min rolled her eyes and ushered them inside 

They walked up the the squeeking stair of the caben and walked down the dark sullen halls , they  looked to the end of the hall were the light was on.

Kris open the door and looked at sehun laying down apon the bed , there eyes sadden even more , Luhan sat at the chair next to sehun and held his hand squeezing it slightly , Kris put his hand on Luhan and have it a reinsuring squeeze.

" will he be ok hyung"

" He's stronger than you think "

Kris  gave  a broken smile inhope of of conforting Luhan but it did nothing 

They layed Kai on the bed next to Sehun , as Min walk in the room with medicine ,  as she begin to take care of Kai , Kris began to worry about s and this war her knew was about to happen , he knew he will have to do something but he will have to just worry about s and what he's going to tell Mina who is at the moment very very confuse , but then again in the back of his mind he is wondering just what is she ? , those powers didnt belong to no normal human , was she even a normal human? he chuckled darkly he knew she was far from normal , but then again  just what is she?.