Its a Dream Right!!!

Dark Knight High

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6: It’s a Dream Right!!!

Mina slowly wakes up grabbing her head as pain suddenly hits her , making her groan out in pain she then looks down to see she was in her bed what a strange dream I had  she thought thinking about the dream she had about Exo becoming wolfs and fighting this evil witch.

Shaking her head putting the thought behind her she kicks off the cover of the bed  and head's to the bathroom, only to stop and look at herself in the mirror to see her head in bandages ,also her neck with a bruise that was shaped like a hand ,shocked she then touched the hand print only to winch in pain, Mina wonder where she had got them but just pushed it aside and thought that she may have pissed off Sehun and he punished her  , she then hoped in the shower letting the cool water calm her nerves.

"Do you think she’s awake?"

"Dose she remember about what happen if she is"

“What if she tells?"

Mina heard faint whispers as she had got out of the shower and was now getting dresses she looked towards the door confused wondering what the commotion was  all about , once dresses Mina the opens the door only to be face with the shocked faces of Chen ,D.O and Luhan.

“What’s all the commotion" Mina said yawning

"How are you feeling" said a concerned Chen looking at her

"I’m fine just got a little head ache why?" Mina said looking at all of them confused

"Do your remember anything?" said D.O looking at her with his eyebrows knitted together like he’s trying to find something out

"Uhh other than I’m trapped here against my will no” Mina said getting annoyed

"GREAT!! I mean breakfast is ready" Luhan said forcing a smile as he led her down to breakfast

Shaking her head once again she headed down with the boys to the kitchen ,wondering why there acting so strange this morning but brushing it aside she head down to the dinner table feeling strange since it not so loud and rowdy as it always is, she looks around looking for the other boys only to be met with emptiness.

"Were are the others" Mina says looking at Luhan, Chen and D.O

"At the hosp-"

"Out buying food" Chen said in a hurry glaring at D.O who has his head down trying to avoid his glare.

"Didn’t we already buy some?” Mina said looking even more confused something was going on and she need to know what.

"Yeah but you know us we go through food in like a day" said Luhan forcing a laugh the other boys following his lead.

“Yeah your right you guys are beast when you hungry” Mina giggles winching in pain when her head started hurting.

The boys tensed hearing the word beast but shaking it off they go on to try and eat some breakfast before the other guys come back , they all sit at the table waiting for D.O to finish cooking the sausages ,Mina giggle looking at Chen and Luhan drooling over the smell of the meat.

"Were back!!!" Mina heard a voice yell she guessed it was the other boys coming back with the food, so she kept eating paying the boys no mind as they headed in the kitchen after  D.O say there were in there , but then froze in there spot once saw Mina.

"Mina....your awake” Kris said voice dropping as he look at her

"Yeah wasn’t going to stay in bed all day no telling what you guys might do....... but what happen to you?" Mina said looking at Kris who had bandages on his chest witch was almost unnoticeable  but because he was only wearying a tank top she noticed it , she looked at the other seeing they had bruises on their face and body,  also noticing that Kai had a cast on his arm .

"What.......happen..."Mina said words dropping as she went over and touched Xiumin’s cheek only to have him winch and turn away.

" W-W-We go in a fight with a gang!! Yeah a gang!" yelled Tao looking at Mina hoping she would just go with it but then calmed down when she laughed.

"HAHAHAHA wow and I thought you guys were so tough big bad guys but yall just are just little punks now!!!! HAHAHAHA" Mina said laughing at them, she couldn’t believe it, they kidnapped her and got beat up, and she was laughing so hard tears came out but quickly stop as pain shot right in her head making her whimper.

"Mina!! What’s wrong” said a concerned Suho rushing to her side.

"Nothing I’m ok ...." mina said slowly looking up at them with a shaky smile.

"doesn’t look like it go back to bed and rest” Kris said in a soft voice almost sounds like he was begging her to rest.

“No I’m ok really......I’m fine" Mina said trying to ignore the pain , she then looked around a noticing someone was missing from the group.

"Where’s sehun?” She said looking up at Kris and the boys who was now sweating trying to find a good cover for their missing member.

"He when to his grandma house for a couple of weeks he'll be back” D.O said smiling to himself at how clever he is.

"Oh..."Mina said a little disappointed that he wasn’t there ,wait Mina get yourself together don’t feel disappointed he's not here that should be a good thing your free from torture Mina thought shaking her head slightly, trying to get her thoughts together , she then finished breakfast and headed to the couch to watch some TV.

“Mina...do you remember anything?" Mina turned her head from the tv to look at a concerned Kris.

"Other than a strange dream I had.... no I only remember being kidnaped and trapped here" Mina said turning back to the TV watching Hello councilor.

“I told you she didn’t remember"

"Does she have amnesia?"

"I don’t know maybe it for the best she doesn’t remember”

Mina heard voices whisper from the kitchen, paying them no mind she then turns off the tv and head upstairs to take a nap as her head was bothering her again and she just wanted to sleep it off, she goes in to her room closing the door behind her she climbs in warm her bed and head to sleep.

 

 

Mina's Dream

Mina was in an all-white room she looked around confused but then in the corner of the room there was a girl in tattered clothing crying, not knowing what to do mina walked towards to the crying girl.

"Are you ok....." mina said as she reached her hand out towards the girl only to jump back when the girl suddenly turns around, mina then covers to stop herself from screaming as the girl has black holes were her eyes should be .

“Get out!!! Get out!!! Don’t try and free your true self you will regret it YOU WILL REGREAT IT!!!" the girl scream at Mina reaching out to her only to be pulled back by chains.

She then stopped and cried again and again. Now frightened Mina turned around and walks away from the girl only to later be met with a mirror.

  She look in the mirror at she sees herself but it didn’t look like her it looked like a new her a better, more evil her, mina looked confused as the mirror version of her smirked, then suddenly started banging on the glass eyes blazing this purplish blue color soon the mirror her was beating and growling as if trying to break free.

Mina then steps back looking at the mirror as the her in the mirror goes crazy but then it suddenly stop's and just stare's at her let me free !! Let me freeeee!! I will help you!!! I can save you!!~~ I’m the only one that can!!! You need me!! You need me!!! come take and use my power again  Mina hears a luring evil voice screaming at her, mocking her in her head, she stared in horror as the mirror her smirked again as the voice got louder and louder begging to be freed mina then backed away from the mirror with hands clasped over her ears she ran trying to run away from the voice, once the voice stopped she then looked around the white room trying to get out of the hell whole she was stuck in.