BIg Bad Wolf

Dark Knight High

Chapter 8 : Pack meeting !     

" Hyung why are we sitting here "

Everyone sat there confused looking at their leader, not quite understanding what's going on at the moment, Kris sighed as he Knew he was going to have a rough time explaining what was going on with Mina and Sehun in the hospital, everything  just crashing down and fast.

" You are all here because I have something to tell you"

"Hyung if its about the pancake still stuck to the celling ....Chanyeol did it !!" Baekhyun Yelled out pointing at Chanyeol who was sitting across from him

" LIES I TELL YOU LIES!!!" Chanyeol yelled out reaching across to slap Baekhyun's hand away from pointing at him 

Kris glared at the fools to shut them up, at the look of their leader they did just that.

" I brought you here to tell you something that pertains to Mina" Kirs said looking each member in the eyes, telling them it was seriouse.


"Ok hyung what's wrong with Mina? "

"Yea what's wrong with our mate?"

Kris looked at all his brothers who were currently starring back at him in puzzlement and confusion. He puts his head down for a short moment, deciding how he is going to break it to them.

" Well.... our little mate seems to think we kidnapped her " Kris sighed again looking up at them, seeing their face go from confused to shocked in two point three seconds

"K-kidnapped!!" Yelled out a shocked Lay getting up from his seat 

"Yes Lay kidnapped, I don't know how or why but she vaguely believes we kidnapped her " Kirs looks into each one of their eyes to let them know that he is just as if not more shocked than they are.

" Well, then we're just going to have to tell her the truth" Kai's voice suddenly announce, Kris knew that they were going to have to tell her the truth he just didn't know if right now was the best time to tell her.

" We will tell her in do time, but now is not a good time. For now, let just act as if everything is normal and go and check on Sehun at the hospital" Everyone's eyes instantly softened at the mention of their beloved member.

Nodding their heads, they all headed towards the door. Meanwhile Kris heads up stair's to check on Mina. Hoping and praying he won't get another scare of his life. When he reaches the room he sees her sleeping peacefully, and to his relief she was turned over in the bed, back facing the door , sound asleep. Kris walked over to her and gently sat on the bed staring at her peaceful sleeping face. He then brought his hand to her face and gently rubbed his thumb on her cheek caressing her soft skin. She began to stir but did not wake up, he smiled down at her as he then put a strand of her loose hair out of her face. Bending over he kissed her forhead like he had the previouse night.

" Let's go check on Sehun lover boy " Kris jumped at the sudden voice, he quickly looked up to see who the voice belonged to.

Suho smirked as he saw Kris's shocked expression, motioning his head to the left to tell Kris they were ready to go 

Getting the message Kris let out yet another sigh and got up from the bed , making sure he did not wake Mina from her slumber. Once he was sure she was sound asleep, he began following Suho through the hallway down the stair to the door where he then grabbed his jacket and another pair of clothes and put on his shoes heading out. Once he was outside, he saw his pack was ready to go, signing once again, he then flashed his eyes yellow. once he did that everyone then transformed into their wolf form, You could hear the sound clothes ripping, bones cracking, and howls in the distance.

Kris looked around his pack, Kris's wolf was a black night wolf. His wolf was a lot bigger than the others and had a stance that screamed to be respected.As for his pack his betas Suho, Chen, Kai and lay's wolf forms were dark ashy brown. They were also a little bigger than the others but not as big as their alpha. The rest of the pack were just hunters, their wolves were a light ashy brown with a dark brown patch on their backs, but overall they were family, kris looked around to see everyone but kai in their wolf form.

" I'll meet you guys there, go head " Kai said, he wanted to change into his wolf form and go with the others but because of his arm he couldn't. It saddened him. not being able to run with his brothers, but he understood, he didn't want his pack worrying for him or babying him. He is a man and he can take care of himself, even though he loved that he can boss D.O around to bringing him things.

Kai watched as his brothers took off, only Kris stayed behind and gave him one last nod before running to catch up with the others. Kai then grabbed everyone's clothes and headed on the path to the hospital.

Kai followed the footsteps of his brothers, he was always the one that got lost, since he had no sense of direction. He made a sharp turn at an old oak tree that he had remembered going pass very often with the pack when he had gotten hurt, he glanced at his arm sighing sadly at the sight. soon a very old cabin came into view, Kai let out a sign happy he didn't get lost again.

Suddenly the sound of a twig breaking made Kai sharply turn around, but he let it go thinking it may just be a little animal. He continued his walk towards the cabin, he then was suddenly tackled making him drop everything and landed on the ground with a huge thud. He look up to see a huge gray whole on top of him.

" Younguk get off of me now" 

" Aww the little boy scared is he "

" I'm not scared of you " Kai spat, still on the ground 

 Youngukk smirk was clear as day

" Yeah whatever now where is your leader, I need to have a few words with him" 

" What do YOU have to say to him"

" Nothing that is of your concern little wolf, I need to speak to your stupid little leader" Youngukk said in a mocking voice

" Don't you talk about him like that, he is a better leader than you would ever be !" Kai glared at him anger clearly in his voice

"Listen here, I am WAY better than your so called LEADER " In rage Youngukk pressed his claws in Kai's neck  causing Kai to whimper out. Youngguk smirked in victory and retracted his claws he slowly walked back to his pack with a small smirk on his face.

" You showed him hyung "

" Yeah you let him know who's boss"

Youngukk grinned at his crew, putting his head up as they continue to praise him

" HYUNG WATCH OUT!!"

Before Youngukk could even react he was knocked back into a tree, his back contacted roughly with the hard wood. He let out a yelp but quickly recovered to see who dared to push him .

Kai stood in full wolf form , he hand throbbing painfully as he stood on it but he acted like it didn't bother him. He quickly sized up everyone, there were 5 of them and 1 of him. He knew he needed to get to s and fast, but the look on Youngukk face told him wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and soon enough Youngukk look at his crew and nodded in Kai's direction.No less they began circling around him, fangs bearing ready to rip his flesh off.

Suddenly a wolf jumped ready to attack but, Kai was also ready and had tackled the wolf down onto the ground. Once he was on top of the wolf who was a lot smaller than him, Kai's big canine teeth began to sink into the wolf's neck. Kai then began to bite and tear the skin from the wolf neck leaving it bloody and torn, not giving up the wolf bit back and man was it a hard one. The wolf kicked Kai back, causing him to fly onto another wolf  both  crashing harshly onto the ground. Kai leaped up quickly and charged towards the wolf only to be tackled from the side  by another wolf. A wolf with dark gray fur, his fur had a light gray spot on its back that travel to the top of his head and stopped at his nose  it's eyes a blazing icy blue. Kai knew he was a war wolf, Kai pushed the wolf back from him , he got up and backed away slowly growl at the wolves before him. He looked from left to right staring deeply at the wolves. The wolves began to glare and growl back, Youngukk laughed. He sat back and watch them, enjoying the pain Kai was receiving .

" Youngukk you better get your little pups I don't want to hurt them " Kai said never breaking contact with the wolves

" You hurt them, Oh please I wouldn't be suprised if they accidently KILL you" Youngukk said in a mocking tone, laughing as he said kill

" I don't think your stupid enough to want a war with my pack seeing how little of a pack you have " Kai said smirking, eyes still not leaving the wolves before him.

Youngukk's face turned from a smug one to a pure in raged one 

" KILL HIM DON'T LEAVE A SINGLE TRACE OF HIM. MAKE SURE HE SCREAMS OUT IN AGOINIE, MAKE SURE HIS PRESIOUSE LITLLE PACK HEARS THE PAIN WE ARE INFLICTING ON HIM " Youngukk booming voice could be heard all through the woods.

"With pleasure " One of his pack members said 

Soon all five wolfs leaped in attack, tackling Kai on the ground  smirking down at him, they all held him down making sure he couldn't move at all, soon the woods be cam full of  cries, screams, skin tearing and howls, witch could be heard all through out the woods.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author: Sorry I have not been updating , but I have been really sick lately and I haven't been able to get anything done , I also have been studying really hard , But I promise I will make it up to you guys with  , maybe with a double update or I will pick one of you guys to be in my story , I don't really know yet , but comment below what you guys think I should do and I will try my best to do it , love you guys (LeRockers

Exo: Yeah we love you guys two 

Author: Stop trying to steal my fans

Exo: can't steal something that already belong to us

Author : shut up  , anyway guys see you~~

Mina: Yeah se you guys , ps. You love me more right

Author: Listen we all know they love me way more then you guys

Exo: pshh girl , they only click on your story cause of us

Author:..... 

Exo:....

Mina:.....

Author: *leaves crying*

Mina: Bye guys do leave commits we love to read them !~~