Why Me !!!!

Dark Knight High

Chapter three: Why Me!!!

Mina Pov

She heard a deep voice saying, "so let's go find her" she was scared, she hope they don't find her . She feel so stupid for running into a house that she don't even know who or what is in there. There could have been a or a killer in here, but since she was not thinking at that moment she just ran in here *stupid stupid stupid* she thought to herself as she heard footsteps heading into the kitchen.

  she really wished at the moment she let whatever in the woods find me and maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. she mean what if it was just a really hungry bunny, she knew that was just wishful thinking but still it's better then what she's going through now. her heart is pounding as the footsteps come closer and closer, she really hope who or whatever would just go away and leave her be.

 Next thing she knew she's being pulled out from under the sink. she put my arm over her eyes to block the rays of light, after a few blinks my eyes finally adjust to the light and she can see, and what she see is none other than Kris the kingka from her school. With a shocked and confused look on her face, she stare at the so-called kingka as if asking "why you are here and why are you holding my arm" what was even more crazy he was !!!!.

"Mina...?"Kris said in a shocked tone he looked even more confused than she was.

 "Uhh....hi...Kris.. Were is you close Mina said to him as she yanked her arm away, rubbing it lightly she knew he might've gave her a bruise, since he was holding her arm pretty hard. Kris finally got out of his state of shock and dragged her to the living room.

“Hey!!! Kris l-l-let go your hurting me" MIna yelled at Kris wincing in pain as his grip got stronger as he dragged her and pushed me onto the couch.

"Ouch! what is-?"

“Stay there and don't leave, if you do you will regret it"

" B-B-But "

“Do as I say..." He says in an angered tone. She just nodded and complied with his demand. She just sat there and looked around his house. The walls were painted in a very soft coffee color and the couch was a snow white color that matched the color of the fireplace. There were two single chairs, the same color as the couch and they even had a glass door that led right into the woods. Kris came back with cothes on and ....... ALL OF EXO, what are they doing here do they live here! 

“Mina..... hyung don't tell me" Tao looked at Kris as if trying to confirm something.

Kris just nodded his head, Tao then just looked back at her his eyes filled with love, happiness, and a little bit of Dissappointment.

"Ummm.. I don't know what's going on, but if I could go home that would be great..." Mina said as she stood up getting ready to leave. She was still scared of what might be out there still waiting for Her, but anywhere is better than here. She just want to get home and get to her lovely bed at the moment.

"You're not going anywhere," One of the Exo boys said. She believed his name was Ch-Ch-Chen, there we go yeah, Chen the one with the great smile as the girls in her math class say.

"Why?!" She said with irritation clearly in my voice. She wanted to get out of here and fast. She don't want to be anywhere near these boys, She know they are nothing but trouble and She was really tired from running and hiding in the sink , that really tires a girl out you know.

"We'll explain later, you look tired so why don't you go and get some rest," Kris said seeing how tired She looked.  She bet it was a little amusing to see a tough girl like Her so tired after a little running but none the less he looked concerned for her.

"Yeah get some rest and we'll tell you in the morningThe boy who She think was named Luhan said. He was smiling like She was the most amazing person in the world creepy much She thought looking at him.

"No, it's ok, I just want to go home and rest for a while," Mina said yawning while getting up, making her way to the door only to be stopped by Kris. She winched in pain as he grabbed her arm.

"You're not going out there, it's late and dangerous, so stay here for the night, “Kris said with what to seem to be a calm but demanding voice. She just nodded and walked back to the couch and sat down.

"Fine, I'll stay here for the night, but right in the morning I'm leaving!" Mina said in a very weak and tired voice. This night is the most tiring night of Her life and She really just wanted to sleep right now.

“Good because you were either going to stay by you’re on will or we would have to make you stay by force." Another Exo boy said, SHe think his name was Dorito or uhh deodorant. Nah, just kidding, She think they call him D.O the one with big owl eyes so the girls in her English class say. She can never go one day in class without someone talking about the amazing members of Exo.

"Whatever can you please just tell me.... where..... I'll be sleeping?" Mina said really wanting to find the bed and plant Her face on a pillow and go to a place called dreamland where She could pretend none of this had happened.

"You can stay in my room" Kris said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Aww hyung, no fair! I want her in mine!" Kai said. How do She not know the name of the famous playboy Kai who has gone out with half of the girls at school!

"No she's sleeping in my room and that's final," Kris said with a little growl in his voice as his eyes flash this golden yellow color. She didnt paid attention to it, the tiredness is just messing with Her she thought .

"Well, if you would so kindly direct me to the room so I can sleep, that would be great!" Mina said getting annoyed because of the lack of sleep. Kris then walk Her up some stair into a hallway. The hallway was painted a pitch black with gold and silver lining going everywhere. The lines also stopped on top of each door. She read a name on one of the doors.  "SEHUN" the door read in big gold letters, must be a member of the group's name She thought to herself walking by, trying to keep up with Kris.

 Kris then stopped in front of a door with his name on top of it, but instead of just gold, it was gold and white. Maybe cause he's the leader She thought but paid no attention to it as they entered the room. His room was painted all white, his bed was in the corner of the room, white dresser with his T.V. on it. His room was surprisingly clean for a guy. 

"Here," Kris said as he threw a pair of boxers and a large T-shirt at Her.

“The bathroom is over there," he said pointing to a door right next to what I guess is the closet.

 

“Thanks"

"No problem," He said as he left the room. She then headed to the bathroom and took off Her clothes and put them in the corner of the bathroom. She then got into the shower and the hot water. While in the shower, She just couldn’t believe how strange this night had been altogether and how Exo was acting very strange.

SHe got out the shower and put on the boxers and the shirt he had given Her. She then put Her dirty clothes into the hamper in the bathroom. As She left the bathroom She put her wet hair in a messy bun and head to bed and leting the warm and comforting cover calm Her pounding head as She drift to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: "Hey guys!! I hope you like the chapter it’s the longest I made so far"

Exo:  "They better comment and subscribe or Tao will wushu them~~~!!!!"

Tao: "They don’t want none of this wushu power PANDA POWER FOREVER~!!!"

Mina: "And I need to stay of the sugar pfft Tao is crazier then me"

Author: "No one is crazier then you mina"

Mina: * looks at Tao doing random karate chops* "Okk~~~"

Author: "Ok maybe Tao got you beat just a little bit"

Tao: "Your just going to turn you back on me author T_T you said I was the most normal"

Exo: "Yea she lied to you Tao you are anything but normal"

Tao:  "I SHALL NEVER TALK TO YOU GUYS AGIAN" * fake cries*

Author and Exo: "FINALLY ~~~~~~" *Happy dances away*

Tao: "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!" *chases them*

Author and Exo: "AHHHHH!!!" *runs away*

Mina: "Anyways guys please comment we love feedback and subscribe thank you lerockers !!!"*waves*