The Missing Piece?

Dark Knight High

 

Chapter seven: The Missing Piece!

Mina walked deeper in to the white room she was scarred and confused she didn’t know where to go or how to leave this crazy place, felling defeated she dropped to the ground putting her head into her lap not being able to take any more of this madness, she then screamed and cried for someone, anyone to save her from this nightmare she was in, suddenly she hears a very loud muscular voice calling out to her, she then looked up in search for the familiar voice.

"Mina!!....Mina Wake Up!!!!...." The voice screams out 

"Help!! Help!! ”Mina screams out to the voice as it seems to get closer and closer then

Mina wakes up sweating, breathing hard she looks up to see Kris with a concerned look on his face

"K-Kris..." she says breathless and broken staring at him 

'' Mina ... everything is ok.......... you just had a bad dream"  Kris says in a soft voice as he wipes the tears that happen to roll down her cheeks ,startling her as he did this she didn’t know she was crying or even why she was crying but what she did know was that dream seemed real too real .

" Yeah I-" Mina stop med sentence as her hands reached up clenched her pounding head as a  raging pain suddenly came to her, she then began to been over in pain crying out , which caused Kris to be startled an began holding on to her in concern and worry.

“I’m ok........I'm ok" Mina says seeming to be trying to convince herself more 

“No you’re not I'm going to go down stairs to get some water wait for me " Kris said in a soft voice looking at her with mournful eyes, she hated how he looked at her with pity like she was a little sad wounded animal that needed tending too, she just nodded looking down not wanting to meet his eyes not wanting to feel anymore sorry for herself as she already did.

Kris Pov

he walk down stairs quietly not wanting to wake the pack up, He was extremely confused the way she looked in her sleep terrified him , she looked as if she was in pain ,   just remembering her tears pained him dearly , he wonder what was going on in that head of her’s.

Once down stair's he head down stairs grabbing a glass from the cabinet going to the sink, turning on the water he put the cup under the sink Perring into the clear glass staring into it as it filled, snapping out of his trance once it over filled, chuckling at himself he turned off the water turning around jumping back in surprise seeing Tao in the kitchen head deep in the refrigerator.

"Tao what are you doing" Kris says looking at Tao with his hand over his heart

"Oh hey...Ouch... hyung I'm just getting something to eat" 

Kris nodded chuckling at Tao who was rubbing his head at the moment from bumping it on the refrigerator, he then head out the kitchen telling Tao a soft goodnight who only answered with a hum, chuckling again he walks up the stairs heading to His room. 

Once in his room he handed Mina her water that she requested , she smiled up at him weakly taking the water peering  into it vacantly , Kris was somewhat baffled ,he knew something was wrong but he didn’t know what , but he knows now  wasn't the right time to be asking any questions , he just stared at her with puzzlement.

“Mina...”

The silence that filled the room was horrid, Kris reached out and grabbed on of her hand's rubbing his thumbs gently in a circle on her hand in hope of comforting her, she look up from staring at the water and stared into his eyes, Kris stared back he let go of her hand as his hand move to her cheek thumb gently rubbing it, she then closed her eyes and leaned into his palm, he smiled down at her. 

"Kris..."

'' Yes...”

“Why ... am I here  ..."

“Huh? What do you mean? "

“Why ... did you guys choose me? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Kidnap??"

Kris was flustered by this news he remember vaguely her running in to THERE house for shelter , Now he knew something was seriously wrong these was something missing from this puzzle piece, He look at her confused and concerned.

“Mina....what do you remember after you woke up”

“Umm... wellbeing in the woods....then running very fast somewhere from something and ending up here" 

He knew he needed to talk to the others about this but it was too late at night for it , He just watch as  she  picks up to the cup and the water begins to flow down he's swallowed hard  and his bottom lip unconsciously, once finished she gave him the cup  and began to laydown she didn’t want to go to sleep still scared of her previous dream

 He walked over to her and kissed her forehead telling her a soft night before closing the door and going down stairs , into the kitchen to put the cup in the sink were he stayed looking in to the sink ,

were he felt his cheek heat up at the memory of him kissing her forehead Stupid stupid what did you do that for!! He pealed himself from the sink and headed to the cabinet down stairs in the hall way were he grabbed a cover and headed to the couch to rest he knew tomorrow will be a long day.