Back Off!

Dark Knight High

Chapter five: Back Off!

She woke up from Her nap sweating from the memories of her past.

She jumped scared by the noise that She believe was the front door closing. Sitting up wondering if the guys had come back, She jump out of the bed and head down stairs only to see a blond girl at the front of the door with luggage. She looked at her with a disgusted look on her face as she whipped her hair and took off her glasses.

“Are you one of the maids" She said with a smirk clearly on her face as she look at her as she was nothing compared to her.

"N-" Mina was cut off by her throwing her bags at her as she struggle to catch them.

"Take this to my room will you" she says not evening looking at her as she goes to the kitchen.

“Bu-" Mina was cut off again by her shooting her a look before entering the kitchen.

"Do I have to tell my oppas that their beloved girlfriend is having a hard time with a puny maid" she snarls at her with a voice full of venom.

 Girlfriend!! What I never knew they had a girlfriend She thought as She looked at her as if she grew five heads. She then smirked at her and flipped her hair once again while continuing her way into the kitchen, shaking her head as the blondie left. She then grabbed her bags and put them next to the couch.

Sehun then came down stairs with messy hair and some baggy sweats and a shirt, Just woke up I bet She thought to Herself while looking at him She have to say he still looks good, his messy hair makes him look super y, his baggy pants makes his legs look slim and his tight shirt really shows his tone body.

“Are the guys back" He said as he yawned 

"No bu-" 

"HUNIEE!!" Mina was cut off yet agian by a screeching voice coming from the kitchen

"Huna....." She look at Sehun who look as if a ghost had come and took his soul. Pale as the winter snow as he looks down at who She suppose was Huna who came running from the kitchen and is now hugging Sehun. Huna then looks at Her smirking as if she had won some type of battle.

“Huna what are you doing back ....." Sehun says letting his words drop from the stake of shock he has at the moment

"Just now.... why oppa? You don't seem happy to see me!!" Huna says as she pouts. 

Oh god someone please stab me now She thought looking at them , right at that moment when She was going to say something the boys walk in the door but stop in their tracks when they see Huna who is making goo goo eyes at Sehun.

"Huna....." Suho says breathless as the rest of the boys just stare shocked that she is there.

"SUNNIEEE" Huna says as she detaches herself from Sehun and is now hugging onto Suho who is trying to push her away as gentle as possible.

"What are you doing back" Suho ask looking at her while forcing a smile smile as fake as her personality She thought while looking at Huna who is grinning from ear to ear.

"HUNAAAAAAAAAAAA I MISSED YOU" Kai said as he open his arm waiting for her to jump in them.

"See one of my oppas missed me KAIEEEE" She screams as she ran and jump into Kai's arms as he swung her around in his arm.

" Oppa let me down I’m getting dizzy" she giggled while Kai kept swinging her around over and over and over.

“YAH OPPA LET ME DOWN!!” She screamed as he finally let her down. Once she was back on the ground she started walking to the left from how dizzy she was, as the other boys giggle and snicker at her misfortune.

"Yah! Oppa how can you do that to your girlfriend" Huna said with her arms crossed over her chest wearing an irritated look on her face.

"Huna we have been over this you’re not our girlfriend “Kris says in the same tone you would to a little child.

"Well not yet but that's going to change very soon" Huna says with a smirk on her face as she walks over to Kris putting her hands on his chest.

"Uhh.... Do you guys want to put the food away first before talking” Mina said looking at the groceries that were in Tao's hand.

"Ye-" Tao was cut off by Huna voice

"No she can do it herself after all she is the maid" Huna said as she sends a smirk Her way.

"She doesn't have to since she's not our maid" Kris says walking past her plopping down on the couch.

"Well then why is she in your house if she's not a maid” Huna whined to Kris the same way a child would whine for candy.

Kris sighed, pushing himself off the couch walking over to me, he then put his arms over me and looked at Huna with a big smirk on his face.

"She's our wife" he said as Mina and Huna look at him, shocked at the words that just left them oh so beautiful lip's

"YOU’RE WIFE!!!" Mina and Huna screamed at the same time

Kris then shook her a little with his arm’s, She looked up at him only to see him giving me a look that says “Play along or face punishment".

“I mean yeah I’m their wife" Mina said in a shaky voice while holding on to Kris by his waistline not forgetting to pinch the life out of him for getting Her in this mess.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!! I WON'T ALLOW MY OPPAS TO TAKE THIS...THIS...UGLY TRASH OF A FEMALE AS THEIR WIFE!!!” Huna said blowing her top from the news she just received, looking at Mina face reddening from anger.

The next thing that happen shocked her Huna was flouting in the air , her eyes white as if she had no pupils. She raised her hand up in the air and a strong wind flew in the room. Luhan grabbed me and puts me behind him, as his eyes glows this yellowish gold. She turn around and look at the other boys only to see their eyes are the same color as Luhan WHAT IS GOING ON She thought looking at the scene before Her.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HER!!" Kris growled at Huna teeth as sharp as a knife. She back away from Luhan terrified, but came back to reality once her back hit the wall.

"M-M-Monster!!!" Mina screamed looking what supposed to be Huna.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!!!"Huna said enraged. She lifts her hand in Mina direction ready to send an attack Her way. Just before she could Kai jumped in the air before Her and turned into this huge brown wolf, Mina screamed again terrified.

Then all of Exo transformed into huge wolfs right after him. Kris's wolf form had white fur, D.O along with the rest of the group had Brown fur with black patches in different places. They then began growling at Huna who looks like an evil witch. Her once pale white skin was now a horrid green, her once white teeth was now this rotten black, and blond hair was now blackish gray. Terrified She slid down the wall putting Her head in Her lap and closeing Her eyes too scared to look. 

 

Exo's POV

 

Kris charges at with a quicken speed but only to get thrown into the wall with just a flick of Huna's wrist. The rest of the pack looks at her enraged that she dared to hurt their leader. Their eyes going from golden yellow to a crimson red as they charged at her. She flicked her wrist and threw Kai, D.O and Chen. Kai who was struggling to get back up whimpered in pain before going unconscious.

When she was not looking Luhan leaped at her  paws wrapping around her body teeth trying to dig and rip off what ever it could but he was able to bite off her arm be for he was blew off of her . She turned towards Luhan and let out this horrid scream holding onto her arm glaring at him. She then whispers this spell as white smoke starts to appear over the missing arm.  With a wave of her other hand she began to choke him.

Tao then came behind her , he leaped up at her his big wolf like body latching on to hers as he struggle to get a clean bite in in her goowie green flesh , he then pushed off of her pushing her in the procces. She let out another scream of pure agony as her body hit the hard wall. When her other arm was done healing she started saying another spell while looking at the beasts before her gritting her teeth in anger.

  Kris, Kai, D.O, and Chen began to come back too from the blow they had recived earlyer.  Once they were on their feet they started shaking their heads to push away the dizziness. They then look up and growled in anger ready for their revenge on Huna and before she could finishe her spell Kris, Kai and D.O charged at her, kris pushing her back in to Kai, as he hops on to her body bearing his long claws in to her stomic , she streams out and trys to send him flying , but before she could , D.O leaped on to her body as well bearing his claws into her arm , his big white teeth digging in to her horrid flesh ripping and tearring her skin apart, she screams agian and the ground begans to shake as her body rises with the wolfs still on her , she then begans to let out another scream but this time it seems to leave a wave of pain with it, as it high accrucie seems to make the wolf topple over in pain , also making D.O and Kai fall off of her hitting the ground whippering in pain as they do.  She smirks at them, she then turns her attention over to the terrified Mina.

  Lifting her hand she smirked at Mina who started crying from the loss of air. Xiumin then sees a chance and and gets up from the ground whimppering a little as he dose but none of the lest he  charges at her only to get thrown at the wall as she laughs while Mina suffers she begans to slowly come down to were the wolfs were knowing with Mina suffering they werent going to attak her well atlease thats hats she thinks. Then from behind Kris tackles her to the ground, Mina drops to the ground once the spell was broken from Kris's surprise attack already passed out from the lack of air.

 Kris was thrown across the room flying and crashing into a window on the left side of the house knocking over the vases on top of the TV. as Huna then gets up from the floor , dusting herself off as she did , she then began flying to the unconscious Mina. Grabbing her by neck as she slam's her in a wall laughing as blood started to dripping from Mina's head as her grip got tighter on her neck.

  Suddenly Mina's eyes open glowing a purplish blue as she throws Huna across the room. Huna crashed into the patio door breaking the door's glass. Exo looks up at Mina in surprise at her sudden change, all of them looked at her as wings sprouted from her back and her once brown hair turned dark black. Gold dust started falling from her wings disappearing before it drop's onto the ground. Her ears were pointy as an elf’s, beautiful flowers and leafs around both her arms and legs, and a half halo half flower crown flouting above her head. She then fly’s outside and grabs Huna by her neck, picking her up  and laughing while she choked her just like what Huna had did her while she was unconscious. Huna tried to lift her hand and throw Mina off of her but before she could she became paralyzed from looking in Mina eyes which was grayish when she looked into them.

Mina broke out into a wicked grin as she continue to choke her before slamming her onto the ground creating a huge crater, she then lets out another evil laugh her once light brown eyes a know ghostly white  , she grabs Huna agian and slams her down over and over and over agian , after what seems the 100th time she had thre Huna mangeled body on the ground, she had stopped and laughed amairing the work she had done, Huna body was laying in the giant crater her body had made from being slamed down repeatedly , her arm ,stomic and head bleeding from what she had recived from Mina and the wolfs, Mina then whent to pick up Huna agian to throw her .

"MINA STOP YOU GONNA KILL HER!!!"Kris screamed while coming out the house back in his human form.

Mina turned around and looked at Kris,  Kris looked back at her , then in a flash she was in front of him with her hands on his face ,as she pushed him all the way back into the house where he crashed into the front door crying from the impact  .

"MINA LISTEN TO US THIS ISN'T YOU" Kai screamed, also in human form holding his injured arm he got from getting thrown into the wall earlier.

The rest of Exo came out in their human forms as well looking at her.

"Mina come back to your normal self" Sehun said while walking towards her. Luhan tried to stop him but he didn't listen as he continued to walk towards her, once there he grabbed her hugging her before she could try and send him flying across the room. His pack members started to worry when he started to cough up blood, Huna had did her worst to them and they were all suffering from it they knew this was just the beggining and it will be a long rough battle. Sehun looks up at Mina smiling before passing out falling to the ground.

"S-Se-Sehun" Mina said finally coming back to herself as she looks down to at the unconscious Sehun,

trying to reach out to him, but then she felt a sudden pain in her head.

"MINA!!! SEHUN!!!" was the last thing she heard before her world became indulged in darkness.

Exo rushed to their beloved member and their mate's side crouching on the ground crying while looking at the two who were unconscious in D.O and Luhan's arms.

"SHE MAY HAVE WON FOR NOW BUT I SHALL GET MY REVENGE!!!"Huna yelled picking herself up off the ground where Mina had left her. She looks at Exo while wiping the blood from the corner of her lips and smirks. An enraged  Kai stands up turning around and charges at her bearing his fangs ready to bite her face off, before he could rip her in to pieces she snapped her fingers and disappeared taking her belongs with her. Angered and dissatisfied Kai stopped running, looking up at the sky letting all his anger out by this horrifying roar.