Bad Memores!!~~~~~

Dark Knight High

  Chapter four: Get Away From Me !!!

Mina Pov

She  turned over in bed only to feel my body hit something hard, She  then jump up out of her bed and fell on the floor only to see Luhan in her bed. He then sat up slowly rubbed his eyes and looked at her as if  She's stupid.

"Hey, come back to bed, " he said  his deep husky voice is so y

But that was not what She was really thinking a the moment, what was on her mind was.........

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED " Mina scream at him.  As soon as She did that She heard footsteps running  towards the room. Kris and the rest of Exo came busting in.

" WHO'S THERE ~~~" They all yelled  with random objects in their hands. They then look at her then at Luhan, they let out a big sigh and slowly relaxed  while looking at the scene before them.  Relived that she's safe and that it's just Luhan.

"Hey Luhan I called dibs on her first!!!" Yelled an angry and sleepy Kai as all of his  members slaped his head at that comment .

"Ouch! what I did, she's mine" Kai said  looking at s with a smirk on his face. They just shook their heads and walked out the room dragging a sleepy Luhan with them.

Unlike the others Kai stayed behind he smirked up at Mina as she looke up apond his handsome face shaking her head

She pushed Kai out the room and closed the door , leaning on the door letting her head hit it. She push herself off of the door and headed towards the closet, She then grab a dress from the closet and headed to the bath room and took a shower.

After the shower, She went down stairs with the  floral dress flowing as she turned to the kitchen only too see it destroyed .

"HYUNG THE PANCAKES ARE BURNT" Yelled  a random voice from the kitchen

"HYUNG  THERE SOME THING ON THE CEILING" screamed another voice from the kitchen.

Shaking her head She slowly went into the kitchen to see the biggest mess ever made in man kind. There was flower all over the place, a random pancake on the celing and  orange juice all on the floor. How can  you mess up orange juice ?

".....What is going on " Mina said in a quite voice and looking at  Luhan, Chen, and Kai, they look back at her with the most innocent look in the world like they didn't do anything wrong.

" We were trying to make you breakfast " says Luhan looking like a lost deer.

" Well, you tried something ........" Mina said letting her words fall as She looked at the mess.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN" Yelled an enraged D.O looking at his beloved kitchen  defeated.  He the slowly walked towards it whispering "its ok baby daddy's here" over and over again while rubbing the counter.

 " Well, how about if you guys clean up I'll cook you all breakfast," Mina said with a small smile on her face 

" sound great" She jumped at the voice  that came out of know were, only to turn around and see Kris with a big smirk on his face.

"You heard the girl get to cleaning," Kris said  as they all rushed to get the cleaning materials.

"I'll take care of that one," He said while pointing at D.O who is still rubbing the counter  while fake crying .

He then pulls D.O who is now whinning and cry for his beloved kitchen off the counter while they left Kai,Luhan, and chen started to clean.

With the kitchen now clean She started on making breakfast. She made nothing but simple things like pancakes, bacon, and eggs just a simple breakfast.

"HEY GUYS BREAKFASTS IS READY" Yelled chen

"You might want to step back " Says Luhan as he gently pushes me back from the table after she set the last plate. She then hear footsteps running down the stairs and voices that seem to be the rest of the members.

"HEY MOVE!"

" NO YOU MOVE!"

"BACOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!"

" I CALL DIBS ON THE PANCAKES!!" 

Says the voices as She see the rest of Exo coming down the stair-pushing each other like starving children,

Kris then lifts up his hand and they stop and stand still.

" Since Mina is here we are going to sit down and eat like normal people for once" Kris said in his leader voice 

She just looked at them and blink wondering how they ate before and how was it not normal. As She sat down at the end of the table the rest of Exo followed as if robots. She then picked up my fork and dug in with Exo following her agian.

" You guys can eat like normal if you want to you don't have to follow me" Mina said in a quite voice

Kris looked at me as if asking if it was ok  She just nodded looking at him confused, Exo then look at their leader like kicked puppys asking for permission. Kris then nodded his head and gave them the ok.

She regret giveing them permission cause right after they demolished the table eating every thing in sight shoving it in their mouth. She just sat there jaw dropped staring dumbfounded at the sight before me. They ate like rabbit beast, Kris chuckled at my shocked expresson stood up and walked over to her.

" Better eat up before they do it for you" he whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine, She then grabbed her fork and hurried to eat her food before the beasts try to eat it .

After breakfast she washed dishes , humming her own little tune in her own little world. She suddenly feel arms wrap around her waist.

" Well aren't you a good wife" a voice behind her said, She could tell he was smirking just from his tone.

"Kris will you please leave me alone." Mina said with a monotone voice but in the inside she was freaking out at how close he was.

" What kind of husband would I be if I didn't check on my wife," He said pulling her closer to him letting his warm breath hit her ear sending shivers down her spine yet agian.

" First your not my husband and second please let me go you creeper." Mina said  in an angry tone turning around and looking at him.

 He then came closer to her face only inches away from her lips as she look back and forth from his lips and his eyes which was currently looking at her  lips. Just when she  thought he was gonna kiss her he whispers in my ear.

"Not yet" 

then walks away leaving her confused and flustered , She  then turn back around and finish doing the dishes and head to the couch to watch T.V. While watching T.V  She see the boys come in, She know's all their names now and the ones who walked in were  Lay, Sehun, Suho, and Xiumin the one with the big cheeks .

" Hey ... erm just came back from shopping?" Mina said mentaly slapping her self for asking a stupid question.

"Yea we did, why got a problem?" Sehun said with a smug face

" No we just came from hu-" Lay was cut off when Sehun put his hand over his mouth

" uhh!! WE JUST CAME FROM SHOPPING TOTALLY SHOPPING" Xiumin shouted as he pulled Sehun and Lay up stairs, Their hiding something and She's going to find out what sooner or later so why not make it sooner then later .

When the boys left to go get food for the house She when up stair and looked around thinking about which room she was gonna peek in first. LAY the room read at the top as She enter the room, his room was a soft brown color with a touch of light blue. She  then looked around under his bed and in his drawers  every where but She couldnt find anything  Just what are you guys hiding She thought as she looked at the closet. she then head towards it and opened it to see nothing but clothes and shoes but she then saw something like a diary on the top. she grabbed his computer chair and stood on it trying to reach the diary that was way in the corner at the top of the closet.

" What are you doing" She hear a voice behind her say, starttled she began to fall from the chair and closed her eyes waiting for the impact that never came. when she  open my eye she was  face to face with Sehun who is holding her princess style .

" Clumsy much princess" Sehun says as he drops her letting her hit the ground. She cry's out  from the inmact, rubbing her ,  while looking up to glare at the now smirking Sehun as he turn around and walks out not forgetting to tell her to get out of Lay's room. Defeated and caught she pick's  her self up and headed out of the room closing the door behind her walking back in to Kris room she went to the bed and took a nap. Her head began pounding agian, ever since She was little She always had  really bad headackes  so She  had to take medicine for them and my mother would always rub her hair and sing to her as she feel asleep.

~flash back~

"Mommy!! mommy!! my heads hurting agian" Said a little 9 year old girl crying from the pain as her mother rushed to her side with her medicine.

" Shh shh mommys here " The mother said trying to confert her crying baby girl while she helped her baby girl take the meducine. The nine year old was now fast asleep in bed as her mother would sing the humming bird song while rubbing her head .

" Humming bird  humming bird come to your baby ~~"

" Humming bird humming bird come and  save your baby~~"

" A mother job is never done , but she dose it for her baby~~"

                                                   " A mothers job is never dose , but she dose it for her baaby~~"

 

 " Mina mommy is always here for you never forget that" that was the last thing the nine year old heared from her mother that night.  As she then had to live with her aunty not understand why no one would tell her why her mommy won't come and pick her up. Her big doll eyes filled with tears and she yelled at her aunty asking if her mommy don't lover her any more.

"Listen Mina your mommy does love you she..... she just has to do something she'll vist you one day" the aunty said try to reassure the little girl that every thing is ok.

" You promise" Mina said wiping her tears away while pouting at her aunty.

"I promise" the aunty said as she embraced the young Mina.

After that day a heart broken girl left with  hope in her heart and a lieing aunty left with regret in hers.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author: ''Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter''

Mina: ''they better have or no Mina love for them''

Exo:'' pfft they don't need your love if they have our's''

Mina: -.-'' says the people who turned their backs on there own member''

Tao:  ''REVENGE IS MINEEE!!!!''

Exo: 0.0 '' ermm hey Tao you know we were just playing''

Tao: ''sure... ''*evil smirk*

Exo: *runs*

Mina: ''any way please comment and subcribe love you guys''*waves *