School ..hip.hip..harrah...

Dark Knight High

Chapter One: Hip Hip Harrah...SCHOOL

Mina Pov

*Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mina slowly wake's up from her bed , stretching and yawning feeling more tired than usual. Then she then reaches over and turn's off her annoying alarm, she then get's out of bed and head to the bathroom before she head to school.  she then take a quick shower once out of the shower she began to get dressed and make her way downstairs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNFfbRHxv4ww5mt1B5ITc

(Mina’s outfit) 

she grab her backpack and an apple on her way out , while heading  to school she look up at the beautiful misty morning sky. she walk's to school since her parents died in a car crash when she was five , she tends to just walk to school and back with out a worry in the world. There isn't too much noise since she live's all alone, but it doesn’t bother her one bit  , since she got use to the quietness in the house, all her relatives wanted to keep there distance from her since they didnt really get along with her family .  

she then walk out of the gate and head down the street to school , it was her favorite thing to do, its peaceful , well it was , before they showed up and by they she mean's  EXO the most popular guys in school. Ever since they came , her life had been anything but peaceful.

As she got closer to school she could hear the screams of the fangirls, she was never the type to scream over boys ,  she more of the quieter and silent type , never really like talking to other. she was always alone and that’s the way she like it.  slowly entering the school she rushed straight to her class  out of the sight of everyones judgement eye's , she's always the first one there, but it's not unusual she always been the first one in class anyway so it never bothered her .

 

 she went to her seat at the window, which happens to be open she closed her eyes feeling a warm breez brush past her , she saddenly smiled , she slowly opened her eyes only to see a mother bird playing with its baby That could be us huh,mom, her eyes sadden even more at that thought, a she continue to perring out the window looking at the mother bird take care of its baby as the early student began to pour in , she sat there wishing she could have had the childhood she always wanted but in her heart she knew it was stupid to wish for the imposible , but it wasnt bad to hope right?.

The other students start to enter the classroom as she continue to staring out the window. she always knew talking to people or making friends will do her no good they will just end up leaving her in the end. So she just stay as the quite girl with no friends , the teacher enter the class  and begins the lesson.

'Good morning class today we will talk ab-'' 

The door opens with a loud BANG! as Exo walks in the room  and by exo she ment Kai and Chen the famouse Exo boy's who she happen to have this class with , when she thinks about it she has them in almost every class except social  economics , Kai an Chen smirk's at the class , the girls in the class blushed as the guys o the other hand turned there heads with a head .With their hair messy an amazing body girls just couldnt help but swoon even the girls on there arms.  They then peal away from the clingy girls in really ,really shorts skirt Dont know if thats a skirt or underwear  she thought to her self staring at the girls as they leave the class . Kai and Chen then when to there seat that just so happen to be behind and on the side of her , she dosent even know why she hasnt notice before or why she is even noticing it today, brushining it off , she then went back to looking out the window paying Kai or Chen or even the teacher any attention.

 She always loved nature as a kid , she remeber's vagley , she would rather be outside then inside, it’s not that she didn't like staying inside its just , she always felt a pull towards nature and the woods. You could say she was an odd one so to speak. 

Lunch time had came quickly too quickly for her liking, everyone was chatting loudly an gossiping about what ever , she went to the table all the way in the back of the room only wanting peace and she aslo wanted to be left alone . she never the one who wanted to be in the spotlight.  getting up to grabbing her lunch  she headed to the long line hopping to eat lunch in peace.

She then heard a loud Bang ! coming from the main door of the cafateria  , she didnt turn her head like everyne in the cafateria did becase she knew that it indacated that they have just came in Oh great there gose my peaceful lunch, she rolled her eyes at the noise of the  girl's in the cafeteria swoon and squalled as Exo walked in with their killer smile and smirks that the girl's loved Kris , Suho , Chanyeol , Beakhyun , Tao , D.O , Lay , Sehun , Xiumin , Luhan , and Kai an Chen , twelve extremly hot boys , if you listen close now you can hear all the drop in the cafateria.

She just didn't get it, what was so great about them ,she knew they were hot ok hot as an understate ment they were beyond hot but over her dead boy was she ever going to admit that to anyone, and also they were all so weird. As far as she knew no one really talks to them  , plus they would sometimes miss school for like months then pop back up with some lame excuse like they were sick or they had a dentis appointment , like  if you aint dieing from ebola or your gums are about to fall off she dosent want to hear it. They were bearly there and yet the girls still acted like there were gods that needed to be worshiped witch is saying alot but hey teenagers are stupids sometimes can you really blame us ,ok you can but what good would that do ?.

she really just didn't get it. Exo then walked to their table in front of her talking and laughing at whatever they were talking about most likly sports since they all our on diffrent sports team  , you see Kai ,Kris, Sehun , Xuimin are all on the football team an Lay,Luhan,Suho ,Tao our on the soccor team an .  click click click she rolled her eyes agian at the sound of those heels she Knew oh so well   Oh great here comes the queen she thought bitterly as Hani came strutting her way over to Exo's table.

"Exo oppas~~" Hani said in a was supposed to be an ageyo voice.   

she almost threw up hearing that tone Hani was using. Exo didn't even bother to look up, they continued with whatever they were doing. I didn't even think they knew Hani was there or that they just didn't really care that she was there. she chuckled at the thought of Hani having a mental breakdown thinking that her beloved Exo was paying her no mind at all. 

"Oppas~~" Hani continued to whine at Exo. Exo then turn around some of them with a blank face and others has a painful smile on their faces as they looked up at Hani. Hani then smiled ear to ear seeing her amazing oppas smile at her, well some of them anyways. she kind of felt sorry for Exo sometimes because they had to deal with someone like Hani.

Shaking her head she got up and pick up her tray and head out the cafeteria, she just couldn't stand being in the same room with Hani or Exo. she didnt have anything against Exo They havent done anything to her , she just feel that dealing with them will bring headaches and noise. That was something she did not need in her peaceful life at the moment

 

she headed home when school ended yawning on the way, it has been a very tiring day and she just couldnt wait to go home and sleep in her big fluffy bed. she then plugged in her  earphones and played her favorite song by Beast-Beautiful Night. she found her self smiling , the awesome upbeat song, was just what she needed to make the end of her day better.

She walked to the front of the door and grab her keys then unlock the door and head inside closing and locking the door behind her. She then head up stair  ,grabbong her pj  , she then headed to the bathroom an took a warm shower.

 finished showering and was now drying her hair. she gave one final look out her window at the woods feeling a strange pull towards it but paying it no attention she just  head to bed .

 

asian-girl-brown-hair-korean-korean-fash

 

 

(Pick Mina's pj's)

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: "yo wasup people how u like the first chapter".

Exo: "yeah comment and tell us *puppy eyes* please"~~!.

Author and Mina:" ewwww" *fakes pukes*.

Exo: "don't be mad cause we too fab".

Author: *rolls eye*  "I make y'all fab and I can make y'all un-fab "*snaps finger*.

Exo: "nooooooo! Baby come back you can blame it all on Tao".

Tao: "TRADERS just turning your back's on the y, beautiful, amazing, panda some hyungs you are" *fakes cry*.

Everyone: *slowly leaves*

Tao: *look up* "YAH! GET BACK HERE~~!"

Mina: <.< " Tao don’t kill anyone  and ^~^ everyone please comment and subscribe thx luv you".