Bang Bang

Chasing Hurricanes

“And what would be the point of killing your past, Ryung” Top questioned slowly, carefully, afraid the girl would actually follow through with her words. She smiled sadly keeping the gun steady.

“It would help me forget.”

Top could see the sadness in the beautiful green eyes that met his brown ones. She wanted to forget. Forget the pain, evil and even him. He couldn’t blame her though. He did leave her, leave her in the darkness while he was her only light to show her the right way.

Taking a deep breath he started to walk toward her, surprised that this time she wouldn’t budge. She stood her ground, pistol held high aiming at the boys forehead. Seungri stood in the background, watching it all go down. Fear had frozen him to his spot.

Top stopped as the barrel of her gun connected with his forehead. Placing one hand on the barrel, he placed the other on top of hers holding the trigger. Staring into her eyes his expression changed into a serious one.

“Do it then. If this is what really makes you happy, forgetting the past and me, do it. Kill me. All I want is your happiness.” he stated coldly. Ryu stood there, unsure of what to do.

She wanted to forget everything. Wanted him out of her life. Wanted him just as dead as he had left her. Her eyes stayed focused upon his, her gaze never wavered from him.

“Ryu, right? Listen, I’ve got nothing against you killing him but...don’t you think this is the wrong spot for that? You’d attract a lot of cops, ya know?” A new voice questioned as the bar door could be heard creaking open and then slamming shut. Neither Top nor Ryu bothered to look at the new voice, that was until the figure decided to step in between them, placing his hand on top of the gun, still pointed at Top’s head.

Both of their gazes turned to the new figure which replied with a smirk to their fierce gazes.

“If looks could kill” He joked, trying to lighten the mood. Ryu scanned him over before her eyes returned to his.

Slowly lowering the gun with his own hand he smiled.

“Whatever business you have with him is obviously none of mine but, we just got to town and this is the only bar that’ll actually serve criminals around here without rattin em out. I really like it and would really appreciate it if we could run the streets a little longer, if you know what I mean. No one likes a pack of pigs running after ya.”  Ryu glanced at Top before turning her gaze back on the new guy.

“Who are you and how do you know my name?”

He chuckled a little.

“The name’s 5zic. Proud leader of that little group over there” He smiled nodding toward three other guys standing in the doorway of the bar.

“And who doesn’t know about the top dog around here? It’d be considered rude if I didn’t at least know your name.” She looked him and his crew over once more before smirking.

“5zic huh? Welcome to town then. Glad you know who’s running this little piece of Heaven.” 5zic smiled and nodded at her.

Top watched the young boy carefully. Something about him didn’t seem right but he couldn’t tell whether it was because of the way he looked or if it was an actual gut feeling. Maybe, just maybe it was neither of those things but actually the jealousy he felt as he watched the bright smile cross Ryu’s features when she talked to him.

“How about this. You don’t shoot him, the cops don’t show up here and I’ll buy you a drink.”

5zic smiled at the girl before him and she returned it with her own.

“Hell no.” Top stated as he grabbed her wrist and started to walk off, dragging her in tow. Wide eyed she dug her heels into the ground and snatched her arm out of his grip. Top turned to look at her, wide eyed.

“What the hell are you doing? I have to get you out of here, out of this. Don’t you understand? If you keep this up you’ll end up dead! Is that really what you want Ryung?” Top yelled from the top of his lungs and Ryu stood there staring at the boy.

“Yo! What the hell did he just ing say? Who does he think he’s talking to?” A new voice questioned. One that Ryu knew all too well. Everyone’s attention turned to look at the new individual that entered the scene.

“Calm down, .” Ryu glanced at Top before grinning and joining the boys side.

“How da hell am I supposed to calm down? First I get a call telling me to come down to the bar and move a body and then when I get here I find our leader getting yelled at like some dog? And who are you?” He questioned turning his attention toward 5zic. The boy held his hands high in defense and Top’s eyes widened as he recognized the boy and the ty attitude.

“GD, where’s Taeyang? I’ll introduce you two later.” Ryu stated calmly, wrapping her arm around the boys shoulder. GD smiled and nodded toward the back.

“Left him and Daesung with the dirty work. Betcha 20 that CL is already inside getting a drink.”

“You brought everyone down here?”

The boy smiled and nodded poking her cheek. Top watched as she giggled. The same way she used to smile and giggle with him she now did with this boy. Her ‘big brother’. When he left, GD took his place and he could tell she was well taken care of by him.

“Ryu, who’s that guy though. Anyone important or just someone that needs to be dealt with?”

GD’s word rang through Tops head as he watched the younger eye him suspiciously.

Someone that needs to be dealt with

Looking at Ryu he could see the pain and hatred that filled her eyes. He knew she wanted him gone. He knew she’d rather him dead. He knew.

“He’s neither. Just someone unimportant. He won’t open his mouth so don’t worry about it.” She stated staring at the older boy before turning back to GD.

A smile formed on her face the instant her gaze turned to him and it shone even brighter as three other people showed up.

“Speak of the devil and she shows up.” GD smirked as they made their way to greet them, 5zic close behind. CL stuck her tongue out at the boy before sneering at him.

“I showed up because you called me”

He could hear Ryu and her crew joke, watched as they playfully hit each other and argued as they met with 5zic’s crew at the door. Watched as they all entered the bar once more and his eyes stayed pinned on the girl.

Turning around once more she looked at the boys in the street, standing there frozen in time. Her smile faded and she shook her head. His eyes widened as he listened closely to her words and at that moment he wished that she would have killed him right there and then. It would have been better than torturing him by calling him by his name. The name he wanted to hear escape her lips, but not like this. Never like this.

“I’ve got my life and my family so go find your own and leave me alone. I don’t need you anymore and I never will. I don’t care what you do but stay away from me. Understand Tabi?”