Bad Guy

Chasing Hurricanes

Seungri’s eyes widened and he froze on the spot as he opened the front door for his friend. His mouth dropped to the floor and he couldn’t believe his eyes. A small part of him wishing he was still laying in his bed dreaming.

There stood Top, a gun in his right hand while holding a bloody shirt in his left. Covered head to toe in blood, Seungri didn’t know what exactly to think at the moment. Top looked up at his friend and watched as his eyes slowly filled with fear.

“Top, what did you do?” The older boy shook his head as he looked around. The darkness worked in his favor as he stood on the younger boys porch.

“Can I please come in? I promise I’ll explain everything to you then but right now, I’d really rather be inside instead of out here where people might see me.” Seungri looked at the gun and hesitated.

“Trust me. I didn’t shoot anyone. I missed him. Please V.I” Seungri looked at the olders face and could tell he was telling the truth. He nodded and opened the door wider, letting him inside. Seungri sighed as he watched Top walk up the steps, heading for the bathroom.

“You better explain all of this to me once you’re done in there” He yelled after the older boy who waved him off and continued walking. Seungri walked to the living room and let himself fall back onto his couch, placing his head into his hands.

“Damn...how did I end up in all of this.”

 


 

Machines beeped and people ran in and out of the emergency room doors, one of which being a young girl. Panting, she ran as fast as she could in the doors, almost running into them instead of through them.

“Someone, anyone, I don’t give a who! My brother, he’s in the backseat of our car and he’s bleeding to death! He’s barely breathing anymore. Please, please save him! You have to save him!” Her voice cracked with every word that she screamed from the top of her lungs. The doctors and nurses looked at her wide eyed before running outside as fast as they could.

Dropping to her knees she watched as they brought GD inside on a gurney. She could see his eyes had finally closed and his chest was barely moving anymore. She couldn’t handle it. Could no longer handle seeing all of the blood that covered his clothes and now all of the staff that dared to work on him. Could no longer handle looking at the doctors and nurses that started hooking him up to several machines, inserting IV’s into him, making sure he stayed alive.

Up until now, Ryu thought she was on top. Nothing could hurt her or her crew. They were invincible. They were the biggest, the baddest. No one could hurt them and yet, the same thing that hurt her so many years ago came back to hurt her again. Maybe people were right. Maybe he was her kryptonite. The only thing in the world that could kill her. The only thing in the world that just might come back to finish the job.

She never noticed the rest of her crew walking in through the door, her mind taking her into a million different directions. Anything from It should have been me to take that bullet, not GD  to I should have blown his head off when I had the chance and I wish I had never met him in the first place...he’s nothing but bad news. She shook her head at her last thought. He was the real bad guy. She was out and about, killing everyone in her way. Trying everything out there that a normal person could possibly try and yet, he was the bad guy in this story.

She watched, everything seeming to go in slow motion as they tended to the boy. The sight of him like this terrified her to death. If he died, she wouldn’t be able to go on. He had been the one to keep her together, keep her somewhat sane and give her the happiness she had been longing for. Family, friends and freedom. What would she do without the man that saved her life so many years ago?

She finally snapped out of her thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her shoulders and it wasn’t until then that she realized the tears still hadn’t stopped. Looking over at the owner of those arms she could feel tighten all over again. Daesung stood by her side with his own eyes bloodshot red and tears falling down his cheek. She peeked past him and found CL crying into Taeyang, him holding her close to his chest and crying his own tears.

They had known him longer than she did and she could only imagine the pain they went through at that point. She was the leader of their group but now, they needed family more than a leader.

“5zic and the others went after that bastard to show them what happens when you mess with family.” Daesung barely mumbled through his cracked voice. She could see his hands balled into fists, his knuckles turning white. Placing her hand onto his Ryu nodded.

“The will pay for what he did. No one s with my family and gets away with it, alive”

 


 

Tires screeched across the concrete and music blared out of the car as it swerved around the corners. Faint laughter could be heard under the bumping of the music.

“The little actually believed that ! That he shot him! And there’s nothing he can do about it! If he keeps his nose in our business like that we can start blaming all of our on him!” 5zic laughed as he looked at the rest of his crew.

“And now she thinks we’re out to get revenge for them? What kinda is that? Why the hell would we do that? As if I actually give a about her or that damned crew of her. Top dogs my !” His crew laughed as they rode through the neighborhood.

“See, and that’s what you get when little puts his nose into everyone’s ing business. Guess he don’t know how works in the hood. Wrong place at the wrong time and your ends up dead” Creme piped up from the back seat taking a puff from the blunt and passing it on to Sims. 5zic nodded from the drivers seat.

“Hell yeah. Nicely done by the way. We ain’t got to worry about now.” Creme nodded and smiled.

“Right. All we have to do now is kill the rest of em of one by one and blame the on him. Save her for last and we’re done, on top once again.”

The crew laughed as they discussed the rest of their plans, going over fine details and deciding that, in the end, to them Top was the bad guy.

“All the blame falls on him and we’re the good guys in this damn story. It’ll be too easy. Like stealing a blunt from the Top dogs” Kangnam finished, smirking as he puffed on the blunt staring at it for a minute.

“Way to easy”

 


 

“What the were you still doing out there?! You said you’d go home after I left you! You’re such a ing idiot Top! You realize next time she sees you, she’ll kill you right?”

Top stepped into the kitchen, drying his hair off with the towel he had found earlier.

“You should have known better. There’s no way in hell I’m leaving her with them. They shot Jiyong and they won’t hesitate to shoot the rest of them. I know I’m a few years late but I refuse to just stand there and watch her new family die right in front of her face. I’m not asking her to forgive me but, whether she likes it or not, I’m going to protect her until she kills me herself”

Seungri sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he watched Top sit on one of the chairs. The boys eyes had turned black. Revenge, filled them. That and the pure drive to protect someone very precious to him.

“Top, do you even know what the hell you’re getting us into?” Top’s head shot up and he looked at the younger boy who now sat across from him at the kitchen table, smiling.

“Us?” He repeated barely audible. Seungri eyed him and nodded.

“You didn’t think I’d let you do this by yourself, did you? Plus, your grandmother would kill me if she found out I let you go after Ryu by yourself.” Top smiled and shook his head.

“Yeah, grandma. One place I don’t think I can go back to after this is over. I can’t have anyone come after her too.” Seungri nodded at him.

“What are we going to do after this.You realize that after this is over, we’ll officially be wanted by so many gangs to where it won’t even be funny anymore. We’re getting ourselves involved in some deep .” Top grinned up at the younger boy

“I hope you didn’t have any plans for the rest of your life”

Seungri sighed and sank back in his chair, staring at Top.

“You’re a real idiot and I know this stupid ing idea of yours will end up getting me killed but, we’ve been friends since we were little and there’s no way I’m letting you do this alone. I guess in the end, we turned out the bad guys after all, huh?” Top smiled and sat up in his chair, placing his arms on the table. With a devilish grin he stared at the younger boy and for a split second Seungri could have sworn pure evil flashed through the olders eyes.

“You still remember where your dad kept all of those guns? I think we’ll be needing those very soon. We’ve got us a few rats to kill.”