Hurricane

Chasing Hurricanes

Every now and then Top could see the bullets hit the wall behind him and every time he glanced back, making sure none of them accidentally hit Seungri but all he ever found was a grinning boy staring back at him.

The older boy smirked turning his attention back toward the front of the warzone. The odds had stacked against him two to one. Seungri was out of commision and wouldn’t be able to shoot anyone anymore. Not with his shoulder the way it was. Top had other things to worry about though.

He had two guys shooting seemingly endless ammo at him while another was slowly bleeding to death behind him. Seungri may have put on a grin every time he looked at him but Top knew it was just a show. He needed to survive but how he would accomplish that, he still wasn’t sure yet. Closing his eyes he sat there, listening closely to the bullets that flew past him as he took a deep breath trying to calm himself. He could feel his heartbeat steady little by little as he started to calm down and the calmer he became the less bullets seemed to be audible echoing through the house.They were slowly running out of bullets.

Top could hear the cursing and mumbling behind the kitchen counter as they sat there.

“What’s wrong? What happened to all the pretty little bullets from a few seconds ago? Where’d they go? Did you let your anger waste them all?” Seungri questioned with a smart smirk to his tone. The house fell silent and Seungri burst out into laughter. Top sat in silence and waited patiently.

“Let me guess, you guys have maybe two bullets left, one for each of us and you think by some miraculous way you’ll actually be able to kill us”

Silence followed Seungri’s statement once more and he knew the answer. Top leaned over the side of the couch and both boys jumped a little as a small bang startled them. Looking closer he could see two guns thrown out into the middle of the floor. Top stood to his feet and Seungri’s eyes widened.

“Are you ing stupid?! What if they kill you?” Top looked down at Seungri and shook his head. Turning his attention back toward the guns he stood firmly behind the couch.

“So you two are just going to give up?” He questioned with furiosity in his tone. How could two guys like that just give up? After all they’ve done. After they played with Ryu and shot GD. Top still wasn’t sure if GD was alive or dead but he prayed that he would be fine, for Ryu’s sake at least.

After all the things they dared to do, all the big words and threats they dared to spit out of their mouths they dared to just give up without a fight. Cowards. Pitiful, stupid cowards that had no clue what they were getting themselves into.

Top wanted them dead more than anything right now. He wouldn’t allow them to start a war and walk out alive. Not as long as those guns were still firmly placed in his grasp.

He stared at the counter and walked toward it, setting one foot firmly in front of the other and clutching the pistols tightly to him. He stopped as he reached the small island and stared at the two surviving guys.

5zic and Cream sat in the far back leaning against the wall and staring down at Kangnam and Sims. Cream sighed but neither of their gazes ever left their friends.

“We got into some deep . Something we can’t get out of now.”

“Got that right!” Top could hear Seungri scream from the other side of the house. Top stood there and slowly raised his hands, pointing his guns directly at their heads. his eyes had turned cold, his stare alone could have killed them at that point. The guys could practically see their life flash before their eyes as they looked at the lifeless bodies in front of them.

“Any last words?” Top asked in more fo a growl than he had intended it to be. 5zic dared to look up at Top and smiled.

“Yeah, this ain’t over yet” Top smirked and looked down at the boy.

“I know. This’ll never be over.”

 


 

“! Be careful Taeyang! Damn!” GD winced in pain as Taeyang helped him inside of the car. CL grinned and shook her head as he hopped into the passenger seat. Throwing the bag to the back Ryu made sure to catch it before it could hit GD in the face. Jiyong glared at CL but she ignored him.

Taeyang took his seat next to GD in the backseat while Daesung was busy hotwiring it. Ryu rummaged through the bag and furrowed her brows as she looked at everything CL had stached.

“What the hell is all of this ?”

“What do mean what is it? Can’t you see?” She questioned as she turned to look at their leader who only returned her look with a glare.

“Smartass. I mean why the hell did you take all of this?”

“Oh! Be more specific next time then. Damn. I took a bit of everything. Some first aid kits, all kinds of painkillers, bandages, needles and thread in case the dragon’s wounds end up opening up again, some gauze, alcohol...” She could see Taeyang’s eyes light up and she shook her head.

“Medical alcohol so don’t get any stupid ideas.” GD, growing curious, leaned over and started rummaging through the bag with Ryu.

“Even if my wound ends up opening, who the hell is gonna sew it back shut?”

“It can’t be that hard, right? As long as you know how to sew it should be easy.” GD eyes widened as he looked up at the girl and shook his head in panic.

“You’re sure as hell ain’t sewin me back up!”

“And why the hell not?” She argued back. GD opened his mouth to speak but Daesung interrupted, his head popping up out of nowhere while the car started. The boy grinned as he looked around at the rest of his crew.

“Ready to go?” The crew grinned brightly and nodded as Daesung hopped into the car and shut the door tightly.

“Hell yeah! We’ve got business to take care of. Step on it Daesung.” Ryu yelled from the backseat. He nodded at her and put the car in reverse before speeding off. They had to be quick if they were going to take care of 5zic, apologize to Top and Seungri and then still escape town. They just snuck out of a hospital in the middle of the night and stole a car that could probably be tracked. They’d have to ditch it before they left town.

The thought of everything stressed Ryu out to the maximum. This would end up being their greatest escape yet, if they didn’t end up getting caught. She didn’t want to get caught and spend the rest of her life in jail. She was tough but even she knew she’d never survive the that went down in there. Seeing her worries written over her small face GD placed one of his hands on hers grabbing her attention and snapping her out of her thoughts.

“We got this, alright? We’ve made it this far and we ain’t going down yet. If I can take a bullet to the chest and survive I know you can make it through all off this.” Ryu grinned and punched his shoulder lightly.

". Is that supposed to make me feel better?” He smirked at her and nodded confidently.

“Yeah it was” Ryu shook her head and turned to look out of the window watching the stars and the street lights pass them by faster than any shooting star or lightning bug she’s ever seen. Her mind drifted, becoming louder than the crew arguing back and forth in the car.

Top saved him...he was trying to protect him. Protect me. The dumb really didn’t know any better when he called the ambulance. He probably thought I wouldn’t believe him if he told me the truth….I did almost kill him though….and yet, all he’s ever wanted to do was make sure I was okay…..damn. Was I wrong this whole time? About...everything? Tabi…..

She could feel a hand wipe at her cheek and her head snapped back to see GD grinning.

“You...had something coming from your eyes and rolling down your cheek...just thought I should wipe it away. It made you look ugly. That look doesn’t suit you.”

Ryu smiled a little and wiped the rest of her tears with her sleeve, putting on the same killer face she had been showing for the most part of her life.

“Right. We’ve got to take care of. I can cry when I’m dead.” GD smirked and everyone suddenly jerked forward as the car came to a halt.

“The are you doing?” Taeyang questioned from the backseat as he slowly removed his face from the driver’s seat.

"Should have buckled up. We’re here….You guys might want to take a look too.” Daesung parked the stolen car next to a black mustang and the crew hopped out, GD hanging onto Taeyang for dear life.

Their eyes widened at the sight before them and neither of them knew what to think at this point. Sitting on the front steps to their hideout were two figures covered in blood. One of the figures held on tightly to their knees, their head resting upon them while the other kind of slumped against the first figure seemingly asleep or passed out. The closer they got, the more they realized who it was.

‘Welcome home” Seungri mumbled as he looked up at them. The crew stared at them for a minute before Daesung and CL took off to check the inside of the house.

“What…” Ryu started but stopped as she looked the two boys over.

‘What happened here?” Top finished as his gaze finally caught hers. She looked down and nodded.

“I told you. No one s with family. I won’t dare let anything happen to you. Not you or your new family.” His gaze turned to GD and a small smile crossed his face.

“Nice to see you’re still alive.” GD smirked and nodded.

“All thanks to you.”

Ryu looked the two boys over, opening to speak but only to be interrupted by Daesung and CL yelling and mumbling a few things as they stormed out of the house again.

“They destroyed everything and everyone! Our house is nothing but ing bulletholes and dead bodies right now!  Damn! What the ? Did it really take all of that to someone up?” CL yelled while Daesung shook his head.

“ing amateurs.”

Ryu looked from the pair back to Top.

“What the did you do?”

Seungri glanced up at her and smiled.

“We killed the bastards that dared to you over and I got shot. Dayum…” The boy mumbled as his vision became blurry.

“This is some really stupid …” He whispered in a low mumbled tone before toppling over. CL’s eyes widened as she watched the younger boy catching him just in time. Seungri smiled up at her.

“Ah, ya know when you’re not threatening to kill someone you’re actually really cute” CL rolled her eyes at him and watched as he passed out in her arms. Daesung chuckled before he grabbed the younger boy from CL and followed as she led the way back to the car.

“Time to stitch him up before his stupid dies. He looks like he could be useful one day”

The crew laughed and shook their head at them. Top watched the three walk off before he turned back to Ryu. He grabbed the gun that laid by his side and held it out toward her when she him. Handle first and his head hanging low he waited for her to take it. Rip it out of his grasp and run that bullet straight through his head. Seconds turned to minutes and it wasn’t until then that he dared to look at her.

Her eyes were filled with sadness and forgiveness instead of the anger and fury he thought he would see.

“What the hell do you want me to do with that you ing idiot. You’re going to need that later so get your up and get in that house. Start gathering up all the guns and leftover ammo and anything that looks important. Definitely the blunts and some alcohol wouldn’t be that bad either and burn the to the ground when your done packing. Can you at least manage that?”

Taeyang and GD grinned at Top while he slowly lowered the gun, staring up at her confused.

“What...I don’t get it…” She smiled a little and shook her head.

“What’s not to get? You can’t be that dumb. Jiyong and Taeyang obviously can’t do it and CL and Daesung are busy stitching up Seungri. That only leaves you because I have to go check on the damn car. I guess 5zic’s old car will do for now....at least until we get to the next town that is. Then we can find something else. Plus, I’m gonna guess that the mustang is Seungri’s? At least we can keep that one.”

Top sat there dumbfounded as he stared at the girl speechless.

"I think you broke him just now” GD grinned and Ryu turned back to Top. She sighed and sat down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. His eyes widened as he turned to see a smile on her face while she stared off at her crew.

“Listen. You saved the closest thing I’ve had to a brother since you left. You protected my family and you were right about 5zic. I was wrong for not trusting you, even though you said the same about my family. You killing people made you an outlaw...a bad guy just like us and I know you won’t go back to granny’s house like this.”

Top smiled a little and nodded as he looked up at GD and Taeyang.

“So, you don’t really have much of a damn choice. From today on, you and Seungri both are part of my damn crew. Got it? Which means no matter what you follow my orders. When I say jump you ask how ing high and when I say murder you ask what weapon to use. Understood? I’m the leader. No questions asked.” She hopped up and looked down at Top.

“Now, get to work and start grabbing our .” Top looked at the girl and for a second he could see the same beautiful sparkling eyes that he remembered her to have when they were little. The sparkling blue in the moonlight. She was, in fact, the same little girl he had left. She had just grown up the only way she knew how too. The same little girl that played hide and seek, only now she had changed the rules. The same little girl that was bullied, only now did she figure out how to deal with them. The same little girl who once called her brother, only now he wouldn’t be the only brother to her.

The same little tornado he left, only now she had turned into a hurricane. A hurricane he knew he’d have to chase and protect until the end of times.

Top stood to his feet and grabbed his gun, clutching it tightly as he made his way into the house, pausing and smiling as her voice rang through his ears.

“By the way, I’m glad to have you back Tabi. I missed you”

 

 


Ah! It's finally finished! Thank you guys so much for reading this story! It was honestly one of my absoulte favorites to write and I'm so glad you liked it! I guess, this is until next time but don't worry! I'm always working on things! So, see ya later and please show this little story lots of love! Much love to all of my readers! I love you guys so so so much!! **\^O^/**