Ready, Set, Go!

Chasing Hurricanes

Hours turned to days for Ryu and her crew, neither of which ever left the boys side at the hospital. The beeping of the boy’s monitors became her lullaby while the screaming of the nurses in the morning became their alarm clock.

She kept her eyes glued to him, watched him while he laid there never waking up from his slumber. Daesung on the other hand, being used to his lookout position, watched their surroundings closely. Close enough to realize that over the last two days more and more cops showed up to question them. It started off as maybe two or three coming in every now and then to ask them a few basic questions about the incident but the longer they stayed the more cops showed. The more descriptive the questions became. The more irrelevant they became to GD. They were on to them and Daesung knew it.

“We have to get out of here soon Ryu.”

The girl nodded and glanced at the doorway to their room. She could hear the cops mumbling outside, glancing at the crew every now and then in suspicious. Ryu knew Daesung was right. The didn’t have much time left before even the dumbest of them started connecting the dots.

“Another day or two then we’re out. Thats the most time we’ve got left.” she looked back down at the sleeping boy and could feel tighten once again. He was stable, or at least thats what the doctors had told them last night. His chest rose and fell with every breath he took through the mask that covered his face and Ryu could feel tears welling up in her eyes once again.

Why did it have to be him? Why did he end up like this? Her family, hurt because of her. A stupid fight. A grudge that she held against the guy that ruined her life ended with her brother in the hospital, close to dying.

She sighed and grabbed GD’s hand, laying her head onto it and closing her eyes. A sad smile crossed her face as she sniffed.

“Hey Jiyong. I’m the leader of this dam crew now so you have to listen to me. I command you to wake up. To be okay and come back to us, understand? We have someone to take care of now. Anyone that dares to hurt my family deserves to die. So wake up damn it.”

She opened her eyes and glanced at the rest of her crew all of which had tears in their eyes. The girl looked up at the boy laying in the hospital bed, keeping her head on his bed.

“How about I tell you a story then. Maybe then your lazy will wake up. Let’s see.”

She mumbled only loud enough for the people in the room to hear, hoping that maybe...just maybe he heard her too. Taeyang smiled sadly and looked at their leader.

“What about the time you became our leader?” Ryu looked up at Taeyang and nodded with a small smile before turning back to GD.

“Right. Even though I still don’t see how that happened. We were out in our neighborhood and we had just got back to our hideout. Taeyang made a stupid remark, something about why he wasn’t the leader and some other crap. Taeyang was a real whiney baby back then” She snickered when she heard the boy protest in the background.

“You ended up getting pissed at him because he was so aggravating so you made a contest at the house. If he could out shoot you, he could be the new leader. He agreed to it and got super excited like a little kid in a candy store or something. Once we got home, the contest began. After about three rounds, you won of course. Taeyang was mad and whiney again and started talking stupid again, saying that you cheated and that I could probably even out shoot you. Taking him up on that you handed me a gun with that stupid cocky grin on your face.”

Ryu paused as she stared at the boy, tears running down her cheeks as his smile crossed her mind. She missed it. She would give everything to see his smile again. Every and anything.

“You said ‘Here, knock yourself out little princess. Out shoot me and you're the boss.’ What you didn’t count on was for me to actually out shoot you though. You should have seen the look on your face back then. You looked so stupid”

Tears fell like a small waterfall and she buried her head into his bedsheets, shaking it furiously.

“You’re such a ing idiot! Who the hell do you think you are thinking you can just leave me like this? Huh? Damn it! Jiyong you better wake the up do you understand? I’m going to punch you in the face after you wake up.”

CL sat down next to the girl and wrapped her arm around her shoulders, placing her head on her shoulder and glancing up at GD.

“I think all of us are going to punch the hell out of him after he wakes up.”

 


 

On the other side of town the crew of four sat at Ryu’s hideout, laughing and joking the day away.

“Did ya hear? He’s still in the ing hospital. They say he might even survive this ” 5zic mumbled, taking a puff of the freshly lit blunt that was passed around between the four of them.

“We’ll just have to go back and finish him off then. No big deal.” Cream grinned from the kitchen, chugging down another shot that Sims had fixed behind the bar.

“How the hell are we supposed to finish him off in the hospital?”

Cream grinned and looked at Kangnam.

“Easy. We have to go ‘visit’ him anyways. Wouldn’t it be a shame if he had a accident though?” He smirked and nodded toward a syringe that laid on the living room table. The crew’s eyes followed Cream’s and they smiled.

“Yeah, what a shame that would be. Poor little guy would end up with some of the wrong kind of medicine inside his system and since he’s lost so much blood, we wouldn’t even need a lot of it. His body wouldn’t be able to handle it. Just enough to kill him off and still make it look like an accident” 5zic stared at the syringe as he picked it up, looking at the clear liquid inside with a smirk across his face.

“The poor poor dragon. He’ll never see it coming.”

 


 

“Are you sure about this, Top? I mean, this could go either way you know. We could end up dead the minute we see them!”
 

Top finished packing his bag and looked up at Seungri before closing it. He nodded sternly and stared around his room.

“I’m dead already anyways. Might as well die for a good cause” Seungri’s eyes widened as he looked at the older boy.

“Yeah, well unlike you I actually still have a life to live! I’m not dead yet!” Top looked up at the younger and smiled.

Yet”

Seungri’s eyes widened and he shook his head.

“How exactly did I get caught up in all of this again?”

“Easy. You decided to help me out when I needed you most.” Seungri sighed and walked over to Top’s bedroom door.

“I still don’t know why I did that. I should have just left you standing at the airport. Maybe then I’d be able to live a long happy life and die of old age.” Top grinned and grabbed his bag, joining Seungri at the door and taking one last look at his now empty room. Seungri looked at him and threw his arm around his shoulder.

“You sure you just want to leave like that? Without even saying goodbye to her?”

Top looked at his bed and nodded.

“I left a note that I’ll be gone for a while. Travel a little. I can’t tell her the truth. Especially not if we really do end up dead. It would kill her. Sometimes...a little lie can save lives. I’d hate for my grandmother to sit up at night worried about me.”

Grabbing hold of his bag Top made his way down the stairs, Seungri close behind.

“The guns?”

“Trunk. Ammo and all. I guess that stach my dad kept came in handy after all” Top nodded at him before furrowing his brows.

“Why did your dad keep all of those guns in the first place?” Seungri shrugged as they reached the front door.

“No clue. He never did tell us why. Does it matter though?” Top shook his head and turned to look at his grandmothers house. A small smile tugged at his lips which he quickly ignored as he stepped out of the door, closing it tightly behind him.

“Ready to go?” Top smirked at Seungri and the younger shook his head.

“I’m never going to be ready to walk to my own death.” Top chuckled.

“How do you know we’ll die? Maybe we’ll get lucky”

Seungri sighed and watched as Top threw his bag into the back seat of his car. He looked at the plder boy over the roof of his car.

“You really think we’ll have a chance?” Top’s eyes became soft and he nodded.

“Yeah, I do. We can’t die here. Not yet at least. I refuse to die by the hands of someone that betrayed his friends. I’m no better but still...If I’m dying it’s by her hands. No one else’s.”

“How are you so okay with dying?”

Top chuckled before sitting in the passenger seat. Seungri followed and stared at Top before turning on the car.

“Because….When the only thing you’ve got left to live for points a gun to your face and pulls the trigger, trust me. You're dead. Weather the bullet hits you or not.”

Seungri sat there silently and nodded at him. He sighed heavily as he the car, backing out of the driveway. Top watched closely as his grandmother’s house slowly disappeared out of his sight.

“Do you even know where to start looking for them?” Top turned his attention toward the front and Seungri could see the hatred in his eyes.

“I’ve got an idea where those cocky s could be hiding. If not we’ll turn the entire ing neighborhood upside down until we find them.”

“This is one serious suicide mission. You really don’t care do you?” Silence answered the younger boy and he smiled, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him. Making his way to Ryu’s neighborhood he chuckled.

“Ready or not, here we come”


A/N: Okay! So, right now I'm all caught up on writing this and I have a crap load of stuff to take care of personal wise and maybe, just maybe this little story might be going on a short break until I can make some time to write and edit the next few chapters. Sorry about that but I've been a little lazy wwith this. It's one o my favorite stories and it seems I'm the only one that thinks so, so I haven't really been in the mood to write this....Sorry. I might write the next chapter tomorrow or I might not...I don't know. 

And to those of you who do actually read this, sorry! I've been lazy with it! T-T