Time to play

Chasing Hurricanes

Listening to the humming of the car as it came to a stop, Seungri glanced at his friend in the passenger seat before turning the car off completely. The younger had made sure to park it far enough from their destination so they woulnd't get noticed by anyone that might be lurking around the neighborhood. The dark of the night perfectly hid his black Mustang V6 Ford as the pair stepped out of the car, dressed in black themselves.

“Are you ready for this?” Top questioned his friend as they made their way to the trunk of the car. Popping the back, Top raised a brow, smirking at the seemingly unlimited supply of guns and ammo the younger had hid in his car. Seungri chuckled at the olders face, pulling out a semi automatic ar 15.

“Question is, are you ready for this? I come prepared. I’m not planning on dying tonight and if I do I’m making sure to go out with a damn bang”

Top looked at the younger nodding before looking back down at the variety of guns. Picking up a set of twin pistols the older smiled, holding them up to the light. He grinned as the street lights glistened off of them.

“These will do. Time to go and have us some fun.” Seungri nodded and watched as Top loaded his guns, cocking them and staring at the building before them.

“Now, tell me again how you know they’re here?”

Seungri fetched the ammo for their guns and closed the trunk, watching Top walk to the front of the car and leaning back against the hood of it. He shrugged and stared at the small broken down house.

“Just a hunch. They’re low life rats that get a thrill out of doing people wrong. Betraying friends, killing, and knowing that they’re on top. That’s Ryu’s hiding spot. Ry's crew are the ones on top. Now that those bastards think they're on their way there….where would you think they’d be? They’ve got nothing to worry about so they won’t hide.”  

Seungri cocked his gun and pointed it at the house, grinning as he listened to the olders words calmly escaping his lips.

“At least...they think they’ve got nothing to worry about. Ryu will kill us for destroying her place though.”

Top chuckled and nodded at Seungri.

“Yeah, that is if they don’t kill us first.”

“I told you, I’m not planning on dying just yet so shut the hell up Top”

Top looked over at his friend and smiled.

“Right, not yet”

Top stood up straight, gripping the pistols tight and making his way toward the house with a smirk spread across his face.

“I really hope you know how to shoot that damn thing”

Seungri followed close behind and laughed, making sure to keep a tight grip around his gun.

“I might have been scared earlier, that only though because there was no way in hell I could have took out eight of them by myself. And you weren’t much help either back there. At east now it’s two against four. I like these odds a lot more.”

Top and Seungri stopped in front of the door to Ryu’s hideout. Looking at each other they smiled and nodded, whispering.

“Time to show them what happens when they mess with one of our friends. Whether they consider us friends or not. She’ll always be my little sister. New family or not.”

Seungri looked at him and gave him a stern nod.

“They’ll never know what hit them. Time to have fun!”

 


 

Ryu’s head laid on the bed beside the unconscious boy’s hand as she had fallen asleep next to him. Watching over him, day and night for two days straight was mentally exhausting to her and it was only a matter of time before she herself would go to sleep.

She could hear the machines beeping loudly in the middle of the night and someone running their hands through her hair but to her it felt like a dream. A voice mumbled lowly and she couldn’t make out what exactly it was sayin, but she could hear something being said.

“Shut up already and just...let me sleep. Just five minutes is all. Then I have to take care of my family again, okay?” She mumbled and the voice chuckled a little. It mumbled something else and she furrowed her brows, grabbing GD’s hand and cuddling into it.

“Listen, if you dont ing shut up I will shoot you and make sure you never say another damn word. Five ing minutes is all I want damn it.” She argued with it keeping her eyes closed. Once again, it chuckled at her response. By now Ryu was half awake and could fully make out the voice and who it belonged to.

“Damn princess, I’m sorry for waking you. I just thought you might be happy to know that I’m okay. I guess I was wrong though.”

The girl’s eyes shot open at that response and she picked her head up, spinning around as fast as her body allowed her too. Looking at the boy laying in the bed a smile crossed her face as tears welled up in her eyes.

There he was laying in the hospital bed covered with the white sheets smiling down at her. His eyes wide open he chuckled at her shocked face.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost little princess”

There was so much she wanted to say as she stared at his smile, his eyes, the mask that still covered his face and the wires still hooked up to him. A million thoughts ran through her mind.

He’s awake! He’s fine! I need to get a doctor. Tell everyone, tell the world that he’s alive. That he’ll be fine. That he’s not gone. He’s right here with me. He didn’t leave me.

Before her mind could process all of her thoughts, her body took control over her and flung itself onto the bed with him hugging his neck as tight as she could. His eyes widened but he smiled, wrapping his arms around her as best as he could manage while she dug her head into his neck.

“You ing idiot! How dare you scare me like that?! I should kill you for doing that to me! I….I thought you were dead. I thought I’d never get to see that stupid smirk of yours again! How ing dare you? ! you Jiyong! I hate you! I hate your guts! I wish you would die!”

Tears ran down her cheeks and he could feel them on his neck. He knew she was balling her eyes out because every other word she said, she either sniffed or stuttered. He gripped her as tight as he could and laughed.

“Aww, did my little sister miss me while I was out? I missed you too. Honestly, I thought I’d never get to see any of you either.”

He smiled as he looked around the room and found the rest of the crew finally waking up. All of their eyes widened as they looked at him, a bright grin on his face. The crew started tearing up, crying and sniffing themselves.

“How I love my little family”

Ryu sat up on the bed, making sure not to hurt or crush GD as she got up and sat on the edge of it.

“And you don’t have to worry about a thing either. 5zic and his crew are taking care of Top as we speak. The bastard tried to kill you so he deserves to die now.”

The boys eyes widened to the size of small dinner plates as he sat up faster than he should have, wincing at the pain that coursed through his body and falling backwards. Ryu panicked but GD shook his head at her.

“You’re wrong! Top’s not the one that tried to kill me! Everything’s wrong. Top is the one that tried to save me!”

The crew looked at him, confusion written over their face as they crowded around GD.

“What are you talking about? We saw him with you in his lap. The gun even laid right next to him. Who else could have done it?” Daesung questioned.

GD held his hand out and Taeyang slowly helped him sit up in the bed. The boy took a deep breath as he looked at everyone surrounding him.

“They framed him. They wanted you think it’s Top’s fault so you’d hate him even more or even tried to kill him. Top’s the good guy here” He sighed and looked down at his hands

“I was wrong for not trusting him.” He mumbled before looking back up at Ryu.

“Listen to me. Top...he deserves a damn gold medal or some like that. He realized that 5zic and his damn crew were no good before me. I mean, he accused us of being no good either but I guess I can see his side of that. Top doesn’t deserve half the we put him through. Especially not all of the ‘near death experiences’ he’s had.”

Ryu looked at GD and furrowed her brows, pausing for a minute before talking again.

“Jiyong...what are you saying?” The boy looked at the crew before stopping at Ryu.

“What I’m saying is...the guy that shot me was Cream, not Top. 5zic and his crew are planning to kill us off one by one. Top might be the reason I’m still alive, Ryu.”

Dead silence filled the room as everyone stared at GD. Ryu tried to process everything at once, only resulting in a complete shutdown. Her mind needed time to think everything over but time was one thing they didn’t have anymore. Ryu glanced at the door and found the doorway empty. Lucky for them, they weren’t considered threats, which also meant no cops stayed around at night to watch over them. She glanced at Daesung before looking back at GD.

“We’re getting the hell out of here. Now. Can you walk Jiyong? I know I’m asking for a lot but...if we  don’t leave tonight we’ll be caught. While you were out, cops came and left, asking more and more questions about the most irrelevant ever. We don’t have much time before even the dumbest of them put one and one together. I’m so sorry. The most I can give you is a few more hours”

Jiyong grinned and nodded

“I got this. I’ve been here for a few days doing nothing but sleeping. I’m sure I can get out of here. Plus, we’ve got asses to kick and some to save.”

Ryu smiled and hugged his neck tightly.

“Thank you so much. I promise once this is over, we’ll find us a new place to go too and you can rest and sleep for as long as you want, okay?”

Jiyong smiled, hugging her tightly before letting her go.

“Can one of you at least steal me some painkillers though? If I’m leaving I at least want some of those.” The crew laughed and nodded.

CL grabbed Taeyang’s arm and walked toward the door.

“You distract the pretty nurses while I sneak in the back and get a load of meds for the grumpy dragon”

“Yah, I heard that!” CL and Taeyang ignored him and continued on their way out. Ryu took a deep breath as she looked down at her hands folded across her lap. Jiyong grabbed her hand and smiled.

“Don’t worry. We’re gonna show those ing rats what it means to mess with the top dogs. Then, we’ll apologize to Top and the other little guy...whatever his name was. None of this was your fault okay Ryu? Don’t break your head over it.”

Ryu nodded, her gaze never leaving her hands.

“First we rip the heads off of those damn rats. Then we apologize and lastly we find us a new town to start over. I’m done here.” She grinned devilishly.

“First, we show them what happens when you anger a pack of dogs though. They’ll pay. For everything. Tonight’s the night rats die by the hands of Rottweilers. Time to play fetch”