8

Truly heart/One true pairing

" Sehun, be nice to the guest, " Mrs oh said to sehun, " and soo min, if you want anything, just tell sehun. I'll get going now. Bye. " 

With that, the house was left with you and sehun.

" Aren't you sick? " You asked as you reached out a hand to touch sehun's forehead. 

" No I'm not... " 

" Then why didn't you answer your phone? " You frowned.

-------

What happened before soo min called sehun / Sehun's POV

It's 8am and sehun's already awake. 

Battery level: 54%

* Is soo min awake? Will she even call me... ? Should I not anticipate so much... ? * Sehun sighed.

* I guess I shall go stalk miranda kerr on instagram while waiting for the phone call... * 

Battery level: 48% 

* Uhhh... It's only 8.20... I bet she's still sleeping... Shall watch youtube videos then... *

Battery level: 33%

* Wow time passes fast... it's already 10! Which means that she's gonna call sooner or later right? I hope so... *

* Urghh what should I do... * Sehun thought and laid down on the bed.

Slowly, he shuts his eyes and...

* No! I must stay awake. * Sehun sat up and began to slap himself awake. 

* Repeat cycle... * Sehun started playing games on his phone then instagram,youtube, tumblr and every social network you can think of to kill his boredom. 

Battery level: 3%

* Damn, battery is draining and it's already 12... Guess she's not gonna call... * Sehun was very disappointed but there's nothing he can do although he really wanted to talk to you.

He typed: ' Oi. You're so heartless that you really didn't call me huh. So much for lending you my jacket. ' But then backspace again. He ended up not texting you.

* Aish, forget it. * With this, he went to charge his phone while he goes to shower.

And that's why sehun has missed your calls.

--------

Back to present / Sehun's POV

" So you're worried for me huh? " Sehun smirked.

" Well, I called five times you know, FIVE TIMES! " 

" Aren't you being too desperate? " Sehun joked and you rolled your eyes.

" Since you're fine, I guess I should make a move too. " You said as you stood up.

" Hey no wait! " Sehun held on to your wrist. " Don't leave me please. " 

You stared into sehun's eyes and you could see sadness. 

" Nobody, apart from my mum, has ever cared for me like you do. Please don't leave. " Sehun spoke while looking at the floor. 

" A-alright... " You agreed to not leaving. " What do you want to do then? " 

Upon hearing your answer, sehun brightens up and you're shock with the sudden change of expression.

" Let's go out. * on a date * " 

--------

" Where are we going? " You asked.

" Let's go have lunch first. I can hear your stomach growling. " Sehun winked and you're embarrassed. 

--------

At a restaurant / Min's POV

While waiting for your food to arrive, you spotted a familar backview. 

* That looks familar. * You stared at the figure as he sat backfacing you.

" What are you looking at? " Sehun asked as he whipped his head. He recognised the person within seconds. 

" Isn't that kai? " Sehun pointed out.

* That explains why he is so familar. * You thought. 

" And... krystal is there too. Shall we call them here? " Sehun asked. 

-------

As soon as they approached your table, you met eyes with krystal and she just rolled her eyes. 

" I didn't see you guys here. " Kai said. 

" Oh, soomin spotted you. Care to join? " Sehun invited them to eat together. 

It didn't take long for kai to answer " sure " while krystal was muttering a " let's just go. " 

And so, the four of you sat and eat together.

It sure was awkward and you wished that you could hurry finish up your food and leave. 

However, as soon as everyone finishes their meal, sehun decided to go walk around together as if you guys were on a double date. 

" So, how does it sound? " He asked.

Once again, kai accepted almost immediately while krystal kept glaring at him from the sides. 

" Cool. After that, let's go catch a movie. Any preference? " 

" Scary movies? " Kai suggested. 

* Scary movies sound good! * You thought as you really love them. 

" O-ohh I don't think soo min would be able to take it... " Sehun trailed off. " How about comedy? " 

" But I'm fine with scary movies... " You muttered but kai heard them.

" It seems that soo min is fine with scary movies. " Kai pointed out and you nod eagerly. 

" But I don't like watching them... " Krystal voiced out. 

" Oh, are you afraid? Don't worry babe, you have me. So let's just settle for that shall we? Annabelle? " 

And so you guy went to buy the tickets first in case you can't get the good seats. After that, you guys went to shop. 

--------

" Yah, it's our first date and they are ruining it! Let's go somewhere else shall we? " Krystal whispered as she smirked. 

" We can't just go away like this. " Kai argued. 

" Fine, then watch me. " 

...

" Sehun ah! " Krystal call out to sehun who was infront of her.

" Yeah? "

" Kai's not feeling well, you guys go shop first. We'll meet again for the movie ok? " 

" But he seems fine though... " Sehun looked at kai. 

" Ah, he's... having a stomach ache. " She said while patting hard on kai's stomach. 

" Ouch... " Kai groaned as he was really in pain since krystal was hitting too hard.

" Alright then, I'll see you guys later then. " Sehun said before returning to your side. 

--------


Any luhan stans out there? /sighs/ I'm sure everyone has heard about luhan leaving exo huh... And also jessica being ' kick ' out of snsd... Too many things going on with sm... Let's just support him, jessica and also kris in their future activities shall we? That's what fans are for!