5

Truly heart/One true pairing

Kai's POV

* Hmm, soo min isn't back in class after recess. Something is fishy. * 

Kai took out his phone as he began typing away under his desk. 

Text

To: Krystal

Babe, I can't seem to contact sehun, could you please tell him to check his phone. 

From: Krystal

Oh, I haven't seen him after he left earlier at the cafetaria. The teachers are asking me if I know of his whereabouts but I have no clue too either. 

To krystal:

It's ok then. Tell him to text me when he returns.

* 80% sure he's together with soo min. Trying to play games with me? I don't think so. * 

---------

" Kim jong in, could you help soo min with the topics I go through today since she's missing my lesson and term test is coming soon. I won't take no for an answer and I will ask soo min if you really did help her, you hear me. " Mr park, mathematics teacher, said as he was leaving the class. 

* Cool. * Kai smirked. * This is going so well. * 

Soon after, you entered the classroom and quickly settle down in your seat. * I hope I hasn't miss out too much... term tests is next week... * You sighed. 

And as if you're crying out for help, kai approached your table. 

" Hey you, Mr park told me to help you with the things you missed earlier. Are you free after school? " Kai asked.

You blinked at his words as firstly, this is the first time kai ever spoke to you as far as you can remember. And secondly, kai is gonna teach you one-to-one, which means, you're gonna be with him and only him for a couple of hours, or even minutes. 

" Hey! " Kai waved his hand infront of your face as you spaced out. 

" Oh. Y-yeah, of course I'm free. " You replied as you can't help but kept smiling. 

" Then your house or mine? "

After much consideration, you finally answered, " yours. " 

--------

Still Kai's POV

Text

From: Sehun

Krystal told me that you're looking for me. What's up? 

To: Sehun

Oh, wanted to ask you something but it's solved already. Don't have to worry about it. 

* 100%. *

----------

Min's POV

Lesson is going by very slowly as you wanted school to end as soon as possible. 

* Urgh, 10 minutes before school is out but why is time passing so slowly... * You groaned.

-------

Sehun's POV

After going onto the internet to search for the meaning of 'cramps' , sehun learnt that you're having your period and he realised that chocolates are good for cramps. 

* I'll treat you to some chocolates after school. Better be thankful soo min. * 

-------

Krystal's POV

Text

To: Kai 

Date after school? :)

From: Kai

Can't. Some other day ok. 

To: Kai

But why? :( It's friday! And we haven't gone out on a date ever since you asked me to be your girlfriend that day. 

From: Kai

Sorry babe, I have something important today. 

To: Kai

Alright then. :( 

After school & Sehun's POV

Sehun's class was dismissed before yours as your teacher held the class back. No idea why but sehun just can't wait for your class to be dismissed.

* Why are you taking so long... Can't wait to go on a date... * Sehun smiled as he thought of the possible scenarios in his head. * Wait what, did I just thought to myself about going on a date with soo min... this is crazy... * 

Soon after, your class was dismissed and students filled up the corridor. However, you're still at your seat packing your belongings so sehun continued to wait, without you knowing.

" Sehun! What are you doing here? " Krystal asked sehun as she approached him.

" O-oh, I'm waiting for someone. " 

" Kai? He said he's busy though, are you going out with him? " 

" Oh no no no, I'm waiting for someone else- " Sehun answered and as he saw you coming out from your classroom, he quickly shout your name. " Soo min! "

Krystal frowned as she whipped her head to find out that sehun was calling out for you. Sehun also gestured for you to come over to where he was and so you turned to kai, telling him to give you a minute.

* Why is she talking to kai? * Both krystal and sehun had the same thought. While you go over to sehun, krystal went over to kai. 

----------

" Are you waiting for me? " You asked sehun.

" Well yeah. For the whole 15 minutes. " Sehun answered in an annoyed manner.

" Why are getting mad at me? " 

" W-what, I'm not. "

" You are. "

" Forget about that. Why do you need permission from kai to talk to me? "

" Uhh, we're gonna go study together. " 

" What? When are you even close to kai? "

" Hold on a second, " you said as you turned to kai who was calling you, " Coming! " 

" I really need to go. " You said to sehun.

" Fine, but where to? " 

" Do I have to tell you everything? " And now you sounded annoyed.

" You know what, forget everything. But remember this, kai is together with krystal. " With that, sehun walked towards kai and said, " Get her some chocolates. " 

--------

Min's POV

" Why are we stopping by the supermarket? " You asked kai. 

" Cause sehun told me to get you some chocolates. " 

" W-why chocolates? " 

" Beats me. But now, go choose your favourite chocolate. " 

" But I - "

" Just go choose okay, I'll pay. " Kai said before going to the ice-cream section.  

* This is just weird. Sehun told kai to get me some chocolate? What is wrong with this person... " 

-------

" I'll pay. " Kai told the cashier as he took out his wallet. 

" It's alright, you don't have to. " You said while taking out your dollar notes to pay for it.

" Too late, it's paid already. " Kai showed you his bright smile as he lifted up the carriers in both hands. 

* Oh em gee, am I dreaming. This is the first time kai smiled to me and only me. *

" T-thanks then. " You blushed a little.

---------

After walking for quite a distance, you then reached kai's house. 

" Just take a sit anywhere, I'll be back. " Kai said as he headed towards his room. 

You took a seat on the couch while looking around. 

Soon after, kai came back to the living room after changing out of his uniform. 

You stared with your eyes wide open at kai's body as he didn't wear any top.

" Like what you see? " Kai smirked. You blinked and looked away.

" I'm sorry but I don't really like wearing tops at home, it's just too warm you see. But if you mind a lot, I'll throw something on to wear. " He continued.

" T-thanks... And sorry. "

" Why are you apologising? " Kai laughed.

* Damn. I can't be saying ' sorry cause you have to wear something ' this is just weird. I have to think of something else to say... *

" Uhh, cause... you've to spend your friday night teaching me... " you answered. * Yes, great escape. From embarrassment. *

" Well, Mr park has tasked me to do so and since I'm the top scorer for mathematics, I guess I can't say no either. Now, shall we go to my bedroom and we can start. " 

--------


Hello people, not sure if you find this chapter a little confusing due to the many diff POV. Hope it's clear though. :/ Anyway, if you have any doubts, feel free to leave a comment. Do subscribe if you like it, will appreciate it a lot. :D