10

Truly heart/One true pairing

It's still early though. There is still 2 hours+ of free time until the movie. 

After the meet up with kai, he suggested to go ice-skate since it's in the same mall. 

---------

" Do you need help? " Kai asked you since you're having difficulties wearing your skates. It's your first time anyway.

" I-it's okay, I can do it myself, " you replied awkwardly and tried to wear your skates. 

" Come, let me do it. " Kai said as he got down on one knee and help you with your skates and guards(?).  

Not far away though, was sehun looking over with jealousy. 

" Alright, done. " Kai looked up with a smile on his face, feeling accomplished. 

" T-thank you. " You smiled back.

" No troubles. Where's sehun anyway? " As if on cue, sehun came over and sat down, wearing his skates. 

" Looking for me? " Sehun asked.

" Oh, was wondering where were you. Anyway, we will go out first, see you in the rink after you're done. " With that, kai pulled you up from your seat. 

" Let's go, " Kai said to you while you kept turning heads as you're being dragged out to the rink.

--------

" Kai slow down! I could barely walked... " You shouted while being led by kai.

" Oh right, it's your first time... I'm sorry. " He apologised. " You need private lessons. " 

" Huh? " 

" If you want to skate, you need lessons from me. " 

" Are you really good? " You mocked his capabilities. 

" Well of course. Better than sehun. " He joked and you laughed along.

Taking a step one by one, you reached to the corner of the rink with the help of kai. You held on to the handle as if your life depends on it. 

" Here, take my hand, " kai said while lending you a hand. " Don't be afraid to let go. "

With that, you let go one of your hands, and then another. Holding on to kai's hands tightly, he tried to move backwards, leading you to skate forward. 

" Don't do that! " You shouted and kai was just laughing. 

" Alright alright I'll go slow. " 

" And stop laughing! " 

" Yes ma'am. " You glared at him in a joking way and he stuck out his tongue.

Soon sehun arrives. 

" She ain't gonna learn if you teach her like this. " Sehun spat. " Soomin, take my hand. " 

At that time, you're confused and you don't know what to do. Take sehun's hand? Or allow kai to teach you? You pondered.

Without you making a choice, sehun made his. He forcefully let go of your hands from kai.

" Yah! " You shouted since you were shock. Kai could only find the situation absurd.

" What do you think you're doing? " ; kai

" What do you think I'm doing? " Sehun retalliate. 

" Guys... " You knew something will happen if you don't stop them now.

" Can't you see that soo min doesn't like this? " ; kai

" Well then she should know that you have a girlfriend. " Sehun said as he glanced at you. 

" Well then you should know that we broke up. " Kai said calmly. 

* Kai broke up with krystal?! Why and how? They seemed okay earlier on... * You thought.

" B-but how's that possible? " Sehun questioned. " You two are alright earlier on. " 

" Were. " With that, kai marched away, leaving you and sehun. 

* I knew something was off but how did they broke up so fast. * Sehun thought. He then turned to look at you and you were there standing, shocked by the news too. You then noticed that sehun's looking your way. You quickly avoided him by ' chasing ' after kai. 

* It seems like soo min's angry at me... Am I too harsh? * Sehun thought while he followed you. 

---------

Min's POV

After getting out of the rink, you saw kai changing out of his skates. 

" Do... you need help? " You asked carefully.

" Oh, " Kai looked up from his skates, " It's okay, I'm about to be done anyway. " 

" Okay... " You said while you stood, watching each and every move of kai. 

" Aren't you gonna sit down or something? " he asked.

" Oh, right. " 

Soon, sehun also came. The air was filled with awkwardness. 

" You guys don't have to stop playing, go continue and skate. " Kai spoke.

" It's not because of you. I can't skate anyway. " You reassured kai.

" Soo min, " Kai stopped and looked into your eyes, " I have something that I want to tell you. " 

You didn't answer, and so he continued.

" After you left last night, I can't stop thinking about you. " Your heart stopped. * I-is he gonna confess?! * Both you and sehun thought,

" I would have kissed you, but you pushed me away... I was kinda hurt... " He trailed off as he looks down. 

* That's it. * Sehun thought and walked over, pulling kai up by grabbing onto his shirt and pushing him against the lockers.

" Sehun! " 

" Stay out of this soo min. " Sehun growled. 

" What are you doing! " Sehun glared at kai. 

" Can't you see I'm trying to confess to soo min? And what are you doing to your hyung? " 

* Hyung? * 

Sehun stayed silent.

" Put me down. " 

" Sehun, put kai down now! " 

Past background

Kai and sehun are half brothers. Kai was the older one between the two. But how?

Initially, kai's mum were together with the kids' father. 3 months into the relationship, it was still steady and to celebrate, they did it and kai happened. After learning about kai 2 months later, the father didn't know what to do. He didn't want to bear responsibility. He thought that he was still young.

On this particular day, he went to drink. And that's where he met sehun's mum. Sehun's mum, she's from the wealthy family. And so, the father decided to get close to her. After a few dates, bam, sehun happened. But this time, he took this as an oppotunity to propose to her. And since the options were either to go for an abortion or give birth to the baby, she decided to go for the latter. 

This is how sehun and kai became half brothers. But what about the photo 10 years ago? When they were 7?

Coincidentally, they were enrolled into the same school and they became friends. But how do they know about their relationship?

During a parent-teacher conference, both sehun and kai's parents met. But they didn't want to tell the kids about that when they were so young. It is only when they turned 12 that both sehun and kai found out about their relationship.

Back to present / Min's POV

" So you two are brothers? " You asked in disbelief.

" Half brothers, " Kai corrected and you nodded.

" Wow. " That's all you could say. 

" But back to earlier, I haven't finish what I want to say. " Kai said as he glanced at sehun before looking at you. " I like you. " 

* Oh my gosh he said it. Am I dreaming? I thought my feelings for kai has died but what is happening? Why is my heart beating so fast... *

" Soomin? " Kai waited for you to respond while sehun watches. 

* No no no no no no ... * Sehun kept chanting in his mind. 

" I d-don't know that to say... " You answered and sehun felt a little bit more at ease. 

" It's ok, I'll give you time. But don't make me wait too long, " Kai stood up and bend over to give you a kiss on your forehead. " You'll get more, if you become mine. " 

Your face has never been more red in your entire life. 

" You two carry on with the movie. Don't worry about me. " With that, kai left. 

--------


Hi-hello. Another chapter up! Hopefully I can finish everything within 3 days. 3 more days to school re-open T.T Let me know if you want soo min to end up with kai or sehun. ;)