1

Truly heart/One true pairing

You hated school, you hated life, and you hate being you. As you thought of the insults and beatings you got earlier, you took out a blade and began cutting your wrist. You groaned as the blade touches your skin. [ Please don't do this ._. ] Finally, the pain is over as you took out a handkerchief and wrapped around your bleeding wrist. 

Lucky for you, as your school attire includes a blazer, your sleeves has covered your wound.

--------

With no where to go, you have walked aimlessly to the basketball court. 

As you're in deep thoughts, you didn't hear anything when a ball flew past your sight. Immediately you froze at your place. Seconds later, you passed out. 

--------

" Hey, wake up. "

" Did the ball hit her? "

" Damn, what should I do? "

" I don't think it hit her though. " 

" Isn't she the one in the fight with krystal? " 

" Oh my, seems like her. " 

Many people were talking when a guy approached them.

" What's going on?" He asked.

" I don't know either, she just fainted. " A guy answered. 

" Bring her to the nurse. " 

" Ah right! " The boys playing basketball exclaimed as they just realised that they should do just that. 

" I can't seem to carry her though. " One said.

" Let me try. " Another boy took over but failed too.

" Let me, " the guy who approached them earlier said. 

With that, he carried you in bridal style and walked away.

* What's this? * Sehun thought as he saw red liquid dripping and soaking his sleeves. * Isn't this blood? * 

--------

" Nurse, she fainted at the basketball court and it seems like it is due to the loss of blood. " Sehun said as he lay you down on the bed. 

" What? Oh my, let me take a look while you wait there ok. " The nurse said as she turned to examine you. 

--------

Finally, you regained consiousness. You stared at the ceiling and wondered where are you. 

With the unusual environment, you immediately sat up. 

" Took you long enough to wake up. " Sehun spoke and you turned to look where is it coming from. 

" You are? " You asked.

" Do you have to be that stupid to cut your wrist just because you lost the battle with krystal earlier? " 

" W-wha " 

" You're glad that I brought you here, otherwise you should be dead now. " Sehun exaggerated the seriousness of the injury. 

" I would rather be dead than to be here, for a nobody like you to judge me. " You spat. " And where is the nurse anyway? " 

Sehun rolled his eyes before speaking, " You should thank me you know. " 

" Hey, soo min, you're finally awake, how are you feeling? " The nurse said as she walked through the door. 

" I'm feeling fine, thanks for treating my wound. I should leave now. " You thanked the nurse and before walking out, the nurse suggested sehun to walk you home since school has ended 1 hour ago. 

-------

" You don't have to do this, you can go. " You told sehun as soon as you exit the room.

" I'm sorry but I'm tasked to do this so you can't tell me to do otherwise. " 

" Just go. I don't need you here. "

" Don't tell me what to do. " With that, you rolled your eyes and walked away. 

--------

The journey to your house was a long and quiet one. Finally, sehun broke the silence.

" Soo min huh. " 

You ignored him. 

" I'm sehun, just in case you're wondering who is this cute guy sending you home. " 

You rolled your eyes upon hearing him. 

" Why did you cut your wrist? It's such a dumb thing to do. " 

" Shut up if you know nothing. " You spat. 

" Hmm, what I know was that you lost a fight with kyrstal. Is that right? Otherwise, it must be because of kai. " 

Hearing your crush name, you immediately turned to sehun. 

" You. Sehun right? You should stop talking as if you know me. But you don't. And really, I don't need you here, just leave already! " 

"  I saw the fight earlier. From the start to the end. You're not in the wrong. But krystal made it looks like she's the one getting hurt. Why didn't you retalliate? " 

" If you knew what happened earlier, you should have stood up for me. Why didn't you do so? " 

Loss of words, sehun didn't know what to say. 

" I'm sorry. " he apologised. 

You two then continued the journey without speaking. 

After a good 10 minutes, sehun broke the silence once again.

" I was once like you too. " With that, he walked away, in an opposite direction. 


Hello readers, thanks for taking your time to read. I hope you enjoyed the fanfic and do comment so that I know where I should improve or let me know if you enjoyed it. Please subscribe and vote if you like it too. I'll try to update frequently and if you are interested, there are many more fanfics that I've written so be sure to read it. :D