2

Truly heart/One true pairing

" Oh sehun, cute guy huh? Send me home? But all you did is left me there hanging. W-wait, why do I even care? ... And now I'm even talking to myself. This need to stop... " You mumbled as soon as you reached home and started blaming sehun for leaving you as you tripped over the uneven floor, causing you to scrape your knee. 

--------

That night, you dreamt of sehun. And your alarm goes off just as you're about to kiss sehun. * What just happened. * You thought to yourself as you sat up immediately and proceed to switch off the alarm and get off your bed. 

---------

" Omma, I'm going to school! " You bid farewell to your mum before leaving for school.

You're limping your way to school until someone shouted your name.

" Ya! " 

-no response-

" Hey, " sehun grabbed your wrist from behind and stopped you. 

" What? " You questioned and eyes on your wrist. Immediately, sehun let go as he rubbed his nape and looked away in embarrassment. 

" Why are you limping? " He asked in concern.

" None of your business. " 

" I have car, we can go to school together. " Sehun said as he pointed to the car that pulled over along the sidewalk.

You looked over to the car and back to sehun. " I don't need your help. " 

" But I- " Before sehun could finish his sentence, you stopped him by cutting him.

" Please, don't. " 

With that, you turned and walked(limp) away.

Sehun on the other hand, he went over to his car but told the driver to go while he accompanies you by walking behind you. 

The whole journey to school was quiet and knowing that sehun is with you, you feel so protected that you felt it was wrong. You thought you don't deserve this but still, you like it. 

---------

You separate ways with sehun upon reaching your class but decided to find out what class is sehun from after he left. 

And as you stood at the hallway trying to find sehun, you didn't expect to see what is before your eyes.

Sehun is actually laughing and talking to kai with his group of friends. But how?


Hello, I'll stop here for now, will update by a week. In the meantime, go look at other fanfics I've written and also the one-shots. Thanks for reading! :D