7

Truly heart/One true pairing

Min's POV

* Why did I eat the ice-cream earlier? * You thought as you feel blood rushing. * Period . *

---------

* Damn, I can feel it overflowing. Curses. * ; Min's POV

" Sehun ah, let's walk slower shall we? Since it's still raining and the floor is wet. " 

* Walk slower means more time spent together right? * ; Sehun's POV

" Ahh, yeah. " Sehun smiled.

You two walked side by side, with sehun holding onto the umbrella, sheltering you. It's a little awkward though since sehun uses his right hand to hold on the umbrella while his left hand was left dangling at his sides and you were standing at his left.

* Not even a chance to grab your hands... * ; Sehun's POV

You had your hands at the back since you felt rather insecure. 

You decided to start the conversation.

" You stay around here too right? " You questioned.

" Ah yeah. " 

-silence-

" Uhh... so where do you stay? " You asked again. 

" Oh, it's the first house around the corner. Why? Are you gonna stalk me or something? " 

" Oh please, I asked you so that I could stay away from you. " You rolled your eyes.

" Whatever you say. " Sehun smirked.

Just then, you felt that there were stains on your school skirt and you walked awkwardly. 

" A-are you okay? " Sehun asked as he slowed down his pace. 

" N-not really... " You answered.

* Damn, I can't possibly ask him to check if I really stained my skirt right...This sure is embarrassing... * ; Min's POV

" What's wrong? " Sehun asked as he stopped his pace. 

" I c-can't really tell you... " 

" Why not? Just tell me what is wrong. " 

* Damn... here goes nothing... * ; Min's POV

" I-I thinkIstainedmyskirt. " You muttured quickly.

" What? "

" I SAID, IthinkIstainedmyskirt. " 

" All I can hear is 'I said' and nothing else... Don't worry, tell me what's wrong. " 

" I TOLD YOU THAT I STAINED MY SKIRT YOU IDIOT! " You shouted loud enough for everyone around you to hear and you regret saying that cause right now... 

--------

" And why are you so shy about it. " Sehun joked and you can't help to feel embarrassed by it. 

" Here, " Sehun said as he handed you the umbrella and removed his school jacket afterwards.

" W-what are you doing? " You were surprised as sehun suddenly wrapped his jacket around your waist. 

" Let's go. " Sehun smiled as he took the umbrella from you and you blushed hard. 

-------

Despite having an umbrella, the rain was too heavy and it didn't help with the wind either. This leaves sehun in his translucent white top which was stuck onto his skin. 

" Go in. " Sehun said as he gestured you to enter your house.

You stood at the doorstep and you could see that sehun was completely drenched. 

" Thanks for your jacket, I'll return it to you as soon as I washed it. " 

" Don't worry about it. "

" Bye. " You bid farewell and as you turned to enter your house, sehun stopped you. 

" Yes? " You questioned.

" Uhh, don't you think that you should get my number or something? Cause what if I'm sick because I lend you my jacket and catch a cold. You should be responsible huh. " 

" Excuses. " You rolled your eyes and took out your phone which was being snatched by sehun. 

" Almost done... " Sehun said and almost immediately, he received a call and that's how he got your number. 

" Here you go. And just to let you know that I'll be waiting for your phone call tomorrow morning. I should be awake by 10am if I'm not sick but if I am, I won't be able to answer the phone. So yeah, good night! " Sehun smiled at you as you just shook your head.

---------

Next morning / Min's POV

Waking up, you reached out to the alarm clock next to you and you realised it's already 12 noon. 

* Should I call or should I not... ? He's only joking right, I don't have to call... But maybe... just in case? Argh I don't know. What should I do... ? * You thought as you kept turning and tossing on your bed.

* Ahh damn I'll just call and ask what's so difficult... * 

No idea why, but you could feel your heart thumping fast even before you dial sehun's number.

* What should I say when he picks up... Why isn't he picking up the phone... urgh oh sehun.... *

Panic arises as you kept calling sehun's phone but he didn't pick up.

* Is he really sick... ? Now I feel bad... One last time... Otherwise... * You thought after dialling 4 times but no one answered the phone. 

Still, no one answered. 

* That's it, I'm going to your house! * 

---------

10 minutes later, you've arrived at sehun's doorstep. Knocking on the door, you were greeted by sehun's mum. 

" Hi, how may I help you? " 

" Oh. Good morning mrs oh, I'm sehun's friend... " Upon saying that, you saw sehun walking towards you.

" Soo min? " Sehun too was shocked to see you at his house. 

--------