4

Truly heart/One true pairing

Sehun's POV

" Hey I'm back. " Sehun said to his group of friends as he settles down in his seat. " Where's my food? " 

" W-what? I thought you don't want it anymore? " Chanyeol said with his mouth wide open.

" What. " Sehun opened his eyes wide before saying, " I'm just kidding. " Sehun chuckled as he watched chanyeol got prank. 

He then watched krystal as she made weird expressions on her face.

" What's wrong? " Sehun asked. 

" O-oh, nothing, I'm just 'talking' to my friends. " Krystal said as she pointed to her clique behind sehun, as they were prepared to leave the cafetaria. Sehun too turned his head to where krystal was pointing to. 

He then thought of something. 

" Uhh, I'll see you back in class, tell the rest that I have to leave first ok. " Sehun said to krystal as he stood up and left, again. ( Sehun's in the same class as krystal while min is in the same class with kai. The rest of exo k members are spread across other classes. )

After leaving the cafetaria, sehun followed the clique as he thought that something might happen to you. He tried to distance himself where the clique can't find out that he's actually following them but he lost them in the process. Just then, the girls came out from the logistics room where sports logistics were kept. 

* Basketball? * He thought as he saw one of the girls holding on to that. 

He then continued to follow them until they arrived the basketball court. 

* Seems to be nothing wrong. I guess I must have thought too much. * 

---------

Min's POV

You sat on the bench near the basketball court and started having deep thoughts. 

* How do I get to stop dad from returning to our house? * Even though he's your real dad, you couldn't help but hate him as he never did take care of the family. The money he got to go gamble were from your mum's earnings that may not even be enough to take care of the household for a week. And when your mum gave him a little more too much of money so as to allow him to stay away from the house, he used it to get alchohol. And that's when he return home to give beatings. 

* How do I help mum from lessening her burdens? I have to go to work so as to have some income for us to spend and get by our lives... But then again, where to? ... * 

While you're still in deep thoughts, you didn't realise the people who approached you. 

" Yah lee soo min. " A girl spoke as you look up to find the source of this annoying tone of voice. 

" It's you people again. " You answered as you stood up and tried to leave.

" Been expecting us? " The girl spoke as she lands her hand on your shoulder, stopping you. 

You shrugged and stepped a few steps away from her. " Where is krystal? Just because she's finally with kai, it means that you people take over? " 

They don't know what to say and you smirk but your expression soon changes as you felt your tummy hurt.

" Doesn't this shows that you're just her 'sidekicks'? Are you truly her friends? " You said, trying to anger them somemore, while clutching your stomach.

" Cut it out. We ARE her friends. And today, we are here to teach you a lesson. " The 'leader' said as she took a few steps forward while you just backed away, until you felt the wall. 

" But what can you do without her? " You joked, not afraid of what may come after since you really want a good beating. A good beating whereby you won't have to wake up to.

" Hah, so you think you could make us mad? But guess what, you're so pathetic. Just cause kai got together with krystal so you shoved your face to his best friend sehun? Stop acting like a will you. " With that the ' leader ' took the ball from one of the girls and as she threw it, somebody shouted. The girls then turned around to look where is it coming from before running away. 

--------

Sehun's POV

* I should just go back already since there's nothing much out here... w-wait, isn't that... and why are they walking towards her? ... No, I have to monitor first before jumping into conclusions. * And so, sehun stay hidden behind a tree not too far away from you as he monitors the scene before him.

* Oh . * He thought as a girl started raising her hand and threw the basketball towards you. Sehun sprinted towards you and shouted for them to get lost but he was still too slow. 

--------

" Are you okay? " He asked after seeing that you sat on the ground, clutching yout stomach. 

" Do I look like I'm ok? " You cursed inwardly. * Damn, it's the time of the month. * 

" Oh right, where are you hurt? " Sehun asked as his eyes scanned you from your head to toe. 

" Cramps! " You cried out.

" W-what? " 

" Cramps!! " 

Confused, sehun just carried you in bridal style as he brought you to the nurse. Again.

--------

At the nurse

" It's you two again, what happened? " The nurse sigh.

" Cramps... " You wailed. 

" Yeah, she kept crying cramps but I've no idea what's that... " Sehun said as he lay you down on the bed. 

" Ah, sehun just wait outside ok. " 

--------

" Are you feeling better now? " the nurse asked you.

" Yeah I guess. And I need to get going now, I've already missed 2 lessons. Thank you ms byun. " You said as you got down the bed. 

-------

Min's POV

As soon as you step out of the room, you saw sehun sitting on the floor, sleeping. 

* Why are you still here, I thought you left for class already. * You sighed but was actually happy that he waited for you. 

You looked up to the clock hanging on the wall, 12.50. 10 more minutes before the third lesson after lunch break ends. You figured that you should just attend the subsequent lessons and miss this one. 

The whole corridor was filled with silence since everyone was attending lesson. You took a seat next to sehun as you stared at his facial features. 

* Do you know that you actually look cute? * You thought as you unknowingly smiled to yourself. * Fxxk, why do I have this kind of thoughts. * You slapped yourself as you shook your head. * But still, thanks for keeping your promise. That you'll be wherever and whenever I need you. Even before I ask you to do so. * 

Just then, sehun started fidgeting and you stopped your actions. You eyed sehun from the corner of your eyes and you realised he's still sleeping. 

* Phew * you thought as you inched closer to sehun. You just can't help but smile as you stare at his flawless face. * I guess I'll be opening up to you soon. Please don't push me too far away once I start... * 

Suddenly, the bell rang as it's time for the next period and sehun sat right up immediately. 

He looked at you while you looked away pretending that you're not staring at him while he's sleeping. 

" How long have I been sleeping? " He asked as he rubbed his eyes. " Wait, the question is, how long have you been here watching me sleep? And how are you feeling now? " 

Your face started to burn. 

" U-uhh... I'm late for the next period. Bye. " You said as you avoid his question as well as his eye contact. You stood up and quickly return to your class. 

--------


Hello readers. Do comment, like and upvote. I really do enjoy reading every comments. I don't mind negative comments so feel free to leave them. Anyway, silent readers are welcome too. I'll try to update as frequently as possible since I've nothing to do anyway hahaha. It's the holidays and I chose the time to write. So yeah, for you people. :D