6

Truly heart/One true pairing

Sehun's POV

* Damn, why am I feeling uneasy... This feeling . And I can't even contact soomin since I didn't get her number. I guess I can only do this... * Sehun thought as he took out his phone and began typing while lying on his bed.

--------

Kai's POV

Text

From: Sehun

Hey, is soo min still with you?

-------

" Uhh, give me a minute, somebody texted me. You continue first alright, " Kai said to you while you diligently attempt the questions. 

To: Sehun

Well yeah. Why? 

* Afraid that I bring her away from you? * 

From: Sehun

I'm just asking, but where are you guys studying at? 

To: Sehun

We're at my house and I guess I'll talk to you later since I'm busy now ok. 

With that, kai switched off his phone. 

--------

Sehun's POV

* Fxxk. Why does she have to go to his house to study. And damn, as much as I want to bring her away, I have no reasons to do so... * Sehun thought until he sat up and looked out the window.  * It's raining huh. * 

--------

Min's POV

" Sorry about that, I'm back, " Kai said as he put down his phone. " Do you need a break? I bought some ice-cream earlier, do you want some? " 

" Sure, thanks. " You said as you thought that you needed a break from numbers. 

" Cool, stay right here and I'll bring them up. " Kai said as he stood up and went downstair to take the ice-cream from the kitchen. 

You stretched for a bit and looked at your surrounding. Something then caught your eyes. You stood up and approached a photo frame. 

" This is cute... wait, isn't this sehun? " You thought while saying outloud. 

" Yup. "

Upon hearing kai's reply, you were startled and you quickly apologised for touching his stuff.

" No worries, " kai smiled, " Here, your ice-cream. Take a seat. " Kai said as he handed you your ice-cream and pat the bed. 

You took your seat near the edge of the bed and began eating your ice-cream awkwardly until kai started the conversation.

" Cute eh? " Kai said as he reached out to the photo next to him. 

" Huh? ... Oh, yeah. " You replied after realising that kai's referring to the photo instead of what you thought that was you. 

" This photo was taken like 10 years ago? " Kai chuckled. 

" Wow, you two are friends for such a long time. " You said and Kai just smiled. 

" How did you get to know sehun? " He asked. 

" Hmm, I don't remember but I just got to know him recently.. " You answered. 

" I see... Anyway, hold on. " Kai said as he turned to you before leaving the room. 

2 minutes later, kai came back with a box of tissue. 

" Don't move, " he said as he inched closer to you. 

Your heart thumped like crazy as he held your face so that you couldn't move. Taking a piece of tissue paper, he wiped the ice-cream off your face.  

That moment, you just couldn't think straight and hence, you froze in your position. 

Throwing the tissue away, kai never left his gaze on you. Despite the rain outside, you could only hear kai's breathe. 

As he inches closer to you, he closed his eyes and you knew what will happen next. 

Just as you closed your eyes and anticipating kai's next move, you could suddenly hear sehun's voice. But no, that's your thoughts. 

* Kai is together with krystal. * His words kept echoing in your head and that made you stopped kai.

" O-oh, I'm sorry. " Kai apologised and distanced himself. 

The whole room was filled with complete silence. 

Finally, you broke the silence. 

" Umm, I think you have taught me everything I need to know. I'll just go back home and revise it by myself. Thanks. " You smiled, trying to get over the awkwardness. 

---------

" Do you know how to go home from here? " 

" Yeah, I'll just need to take the bus from the opposite. "  

" Let me walk you there then. "

" You don't have to - " 

" It's raining anyway and it seems that you don't have an umbrella. " 

To kai's surprise, as he opened the door, sehun was standing there. 

" S-sehun? " Both you and kai were shocked to see sehun standing infront of kai's house.

" Didn't expect to see me huh, I'll take it from here, " with that, sehun pulled you away from kai.

-------

Min's POV

It is only until both of you reached the bus stop that sehun let go of you.

" Yah! It hurts... " You said as you rubbed your wrist.

" I'm sorry! " Sehun apologised and held your wrist to see that there is actually red marks. You just pulled away.

" W-why are you here anyway? " 

" Uhh... I was just around here... " He lied.

" And so you decided to go to kai's house? " 

" Uhh... yeah. " 

" So you decided to wait outside his house without coming in even when it's raining? Funny. " 

Sehun rubbed his nape.

Soon after, the bus came. You went to sit near the window and sehun sat beside you.

The bus journey was quiet and awkward since sehun didn't speak.

You just watched the rain droplets raced as it hit the window while your thoughts were elsewhere.

* Kai wanted to kiss me earlier right... Damn, why did I reject... I'm so stupid. * You thought as you banged your head slightly on the window.

Sehun watches you from the side of his eyes and thought to himself, * What is she doing? * 

" A-are you okay? " He asked.

" O-oh, yeah. Why am I not... " You mumbled the last sentence and sehun just smiled.

" Go take a nap, we still have 5 stops to go. " 

And you did what you were told. You closed your eyes and with the peaceful sound of rain falling outside, you fell asleep really quickly.

--------

Sehun's POV

Watching you fell asleep, sehun smiled. However, the smile turns to a frown as he saw you banged your head against the window. 

He reached out to you and placed your head on his shoulders. Having your face inches from his, he gulped. 

* You're pretty, and cute. Why haven't I noticed that before. And why haven't I notice my feelings for you... I thought I just wanted to protect you as you're like me, but as time goes by, I fall in love with you. Will you accept me if I asked you to be mine? * Sehun shook his head. * This is going on too fast right, if I do it now, you might be afraid of me... We'll just take it slow, yeah. * 

--------

" Hey, " Sehun whispered, " We're reaching. " 

You fidgeted upon hearing sehun's words but continued to sleep.

" Hey, wake up. " 

" What do you want... " You dragged your words.

" We're gonna miss our stop. " 

" W-what?! " You immediately sat up.

" Let's go. " 

Just as you stood up, you regret immediately.

" What's wrong? " Sehun asked.

" Nothing, let's just go shall we, uhh, you walk first. " 

* Something is weird. * Sehun thought. 

--------


So sorry for the long wait, just don't know how to write for some reasons. And really didn't think that anyone would read the fanfics I wrote. Still, I am very grateful. I'll try to update asap so stay with me. :p You guys could also follow me on twitter for my not-so-daily updates @xoexoxo88. Also, try guessing my bias. (; Till next time, remember to subscibe, comment and upvote! :)