11 LAST CHAP

Truly heart/One true pairing

LAST CHAPTER GUYS! DON'T KILL ME. I FEEL BAD ENOUGH FOR ENDING THIS SO FAST BECAUSE I HAD ANOTHER SCENARIO IN MY HEAD BUT I HAVE NO TIME TO COMPLETE. IF YOU WANT A MORE ELABORATE AND COMPLICATED STORY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW 'CAUSE I MAY WRITE WHEN I'M FREE. DON'T HATE ME T.T 


Sehun's POV

* I knew something was up. But why do I feel weird when kai confessed to min? Why do I feel so agitated when it all comes to min. Why? Why does it hurt so much... * 

--------

" D-do you still want to watch the movie? " You asked sehun carefully. 

" Y-yeah, why not? Is it because you want to leave me for kai? " Sehun said and you frowned because somehow the words has sarcasm and you disliked it. 

" Fine, then let's watch it! " You glared and walked away first.

Somehow your attitude also angered sehun. 

--------

" Do you want to get something to eat? " Sehun asked in an annoyed tone and having sensed that, you were quite unhappy. 

" None of your business. " You answered.

" Fine. "

" Fine! "

With that, you proceeded to get yourself a a popcorn and a drink. 

--------

You entered the cinema first and chose the corner seat. You expected sehun to take his seat next to you but instead, he went further and chose the one two seats away from yours. 

* Fine! Whatever you want to do! * You thought. 

Soon after, the movie started.

--------

Half an hour into the movie

Sehun had his legs crossed on the seat and he acted to be not affected by the horror but it is obvious that he's scared. He jumped in his seats a little whenever people screamed. He just can't take it no more. He looked over to his right to see that you're really enjoying the movie. You leaned back in your seat, eyes focused on the big screen while your hand is grabbing popcorn. You seemed really engrossed.

* Damn... it feels so empty and cold for a sudden. * Sehun thought and immediately he thought of annabelle sitting next to him. He looked beside him but there's no one. * How can I survive for one more hour?! * 

He secretly moved over to a seat closer to yours. 

Not paying attention to the movie, he kept looking around his surroundings. He wanted to get away. But he doesn't dare to go anywhere else alone.  Suddenly, his phone lit up and he almost got a shock.

* A message? * He opened the text to find that krystal texted him. The content made him angry for a moment and he sighed while looking in your direction. While watching you, he learnt that when you were shocked, you tend to move your head to the side to avoid looking at the screen. And that, he find you more entertaining than the movie. 

Finally, he survived another half an hour of the movie. While you're still engrossed in the movie, he scooted closer to you. 

Eyeing from the corner of your eyes, you knew that sehun is seated next to you. And truthfully, throughout the movie, you can't really focus as it seems that sehun was angry with you and you kept thinking what's wrong. But now that he is next to you, you felt more at ease and you could finally get to enjoy the movie. 

While you watches the movie, sehun watches you. 

He wanted to get your attention since he's bored. Horror movies isn't his thing. He wanted to get out of the place as soon as possible.

Despite having his own share of popcorn, he casually took some from yours. However, you didn't care and continued watching the movie. 

Sehun sighed again. With a thought, he replaces it with action. With the armrest between you and sehun, he rested his arm supporting his head, making it very obvious that he's not watching the movie. 

However, as much as you want to enjoy the movie, you can't . Not when there is someone watching you closely. You tried to ignore his presence and so your eyes were fixated on the big screen.

Suddenly, with a jump scare from the screen, you quickly whipped your head to your left, which led to your lips to brush against sehun's. Although the shared moment was just a brief 2 seconds, you two froze in position. You bit your lips while sehun looks into your eyes. You didn't know what to do but you have to get rid of the awkwardness so you blinked and went back into watching the movie, acting as it nothing happened.

While the movie slowly comes to an end and you can't stop thinking of what happened and you blamed yourself from overthinking. 

* It's just a mere kiss. Wait, it's not even a kiss. B-but, our lips touched. Damn now it's gonna be awkward... * You thought. 

* I should be happy right? Yes, I should be! Wait, why should I be happy about this? Oh right, kai didn't get to kiss her, I did! * Sehun thought. 

--------

After leaving the cinema

" So... how's the movie? " You asked awkwardly.

" You were great, " sehun smiled dumbly (yes dumb sehun) and after he realised he meant to say ' the movie ', he corrected himself, " I-I meant the movie! T-the movie was great. " He answered and wiped the smile off his face. 

* Be cool sehun. * He thought and kept a straight face. 

" Uhh... where do you want to go for dinner? " He asked. 

" Erm, anywhere is fine. " 

" Then my place?  " 

" O-oh?! I guess... "

-------

At sehun's place / Min's POV

" Come on in. " Sehun said as soon as he unlocked the door. 

" Your mum isn't in? " 

" Yeah, she's at work. " 

" I see... " 

" Take a seat first, I'll go prepare food. Do you eat spaghetti? " Sehun shouted from the kitchen.

" Anything is fine. " You answered while walking into the kitchen.

" Hey, just wait outside ok. Don't worry about it. "

" But I just can't sit there... " 

" Hmm, do you want to help? " 

" I guess ... "

" Then help me cut the ingredients. " Sehun said as he took out bowls and ingredients. " You know how to cut right? " 

" Are you doubting me? Of course I know how to cut! I cook at home too ok!! " You said as you began cutting the ingredients.

" Eh eh eh, stop what you're doing. " Sehun instructed and you complied.

Facing him, sehun suddenly took out an apron and put it on you. In order for it to be in place, he bend a little and his hands went behind you to tie a knot.

" That's for you to not get dirty. " You blushed a little.

" T-thanks. " You said and carried on with your work. 

While you cut, sehun went behind you to tie up your hair. 

" S-sehun ah... " 

" Shh. " Sehun whispered in your ears as he wrapped his arms around you. " Can we stay like this for a moment? " 

* Oh my god what is this I'm feeling right now... I feel like my heart's going to explode any moment... what is wrong with me... But this feels different compared to when it's kai. Why? And wait, why am I so happy. Is this love? * 

" Sehun... " You began to speak.

" Don't say anything... " * Don't reject me... * Sehun thought.

You removed sehun's hand and faced him.

" I'm sorry, I just... I think I've fallen for you. " Sehun frowned as he looked at the floor.

" Carry on. " You waited for sehun to continue and sehun just blinked at you. 

" Aren't you confessing? " You asked.

" W-well yeah... kinda... " Sehen answered as he rubbed his nape. " It's just that I can't find myself being away from you for too long and it's the first time I'm experiencing this... You make me want to protect you but at the same time, I hurt myself. Because I fell for you. And kai, don't fall for him and his antics. He may be my friend and my brother, but you musn't accept him. " 

" You do know that he's my crush right? " You joked a little.

" That's the problem! I'm not trying to bring him down or let you choose me over him but there's something I need to show you. " With that, sehun took out his phone. 

Text

From: Krystal

Sehun, I'm wondering whether or not to tell you this but I've decided that I should and I must. Kai has broke up with me earlier on and he told me that you're his half brother, is that true? If it is, kai is gonna take soo min away from you. I've realised that I'm dumb enough to be with somebody that doesn't love me. He made use of me because he said that you liked me. If this is also true, please trust what I'm going say. Kai is trying to take everybody away from you because you took his dad. His mum remarried, and his step father wasn't so pleased to find a step son and so kai isn't living that well but you, you have everything. And even if I disliked soo min, I know that I shouldn't hurt her anymore, because you like her. So, do something okay! I wish you all the best! 

--------

You're a little disheartened by the fact that kai doesn't really like you and that he's trying to use you to make sehun miserable. However, you're glad too. Because, sehun confessed.

" Did I say I would choose kai instead of you? Didn't I give you a chance to continue? " 

" Does that mean... ? "

" Yes. " You smiled. 

" I love you, min, " Sehun said while hugging you.

" W-wait! I smelt something burning... " You looked around.

" Oh damn! The spaghetti! " 

--------


OMG I KNOW THE ENDING IS SO BAD T.T FORGIVE ME... MY SCHOOL IS STARTING TMR AND I DOUBT I HAVE TIME. REALLY REALLY GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS BUT REALLY SORRY IF THE ENDING . I AT ENDINGS T.T AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING. REALLY THANKFUL FOR ALL SILENT READERS, COMMENTER AND SUBSCRIBERS! IF YOU ENJOYED READING, PLEASE DO UPVOTE AND READ OTHER STORIES. IN MY OPINION, THIS ISN'T THE BEST FANFIC I'VE WRITTEN. I'M REALLY SORRY T.T TILL MY NEXT HOLIDAYS... OTHERWISE, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER yay @xoexoxo88 I don't only tweet about exo stuff so forgive me if I fangirl about other grps whoops.