9

Truly heart/One true pairing

Sehun's POV

* Whew, finally kai and krystal are gone. This means that we'll get to spend time together. Time check... * Sehun looked at his watch. * 3.38pm... which means that there is roughly 3hours before the movie. * 

Personally, you didn't really like shopping unless you have to get something. You just find ' walking aimlessly ' a waste of time and also, a waste of money.

" Sehun ah, since we are out, why not we use the time to get to know more of each other? " You suggested. 

* She wants to get to know more of me... * The thought of this makes sehun goes crazy. 

" A-ah, y-yeah, sure. " Sehun smiled until his eyes disappeared. 

-------

Min's POV

You two then decided to go some cafe and have a good talk. After settling down with a drink, you two sat opposite one another. However, not one of you spoke. 

You wanted sehun to start the conversation first since you didn't know what to say. And so you sat there, silently sipping your drink with eyes wandering everywhere but not sehun.

Sehun could feel that you're uncomfortable with the awkwardness and so, he finally started a conversation. 

" So... what do you want to know about me? " 

" Uhh... " 

" Never mind. Let me introduce myself then. " Sehun winked before continuing. " I'm oh sehun, " he smiled, " and I am also cute, good looking and hot. Well at least that's what people says about me. " You chuckled. " Now, it's your turn. " 

" I'm lee soo min and ... " sehun was anticipating. " that's it. " You smiled playfully.

" What? That's it? That's not fair! " Sehun pouted. 

" What do you want me to say then? I'm not like you who is so thick skin. " You stuck your tongue playfully.

" Please, what I said were facts okay. Otherwise... you describe me then. " 

* Damn. What should I say now!! I shouldn't have said that if I knew he's gonna ask me to describe him... damn what should I do... Say something soo min!!! * 

" Uhh... uhh... I g-guess /ahem/ you could say that you're cute... " You mumbled your last word but sehun caught it. 

" Umm what? I can't really hear what you say... " sehun taunt you as he placed his hand around his ear.

" Then too bad. " /mehrong/ 

Sehun rolled his eyes but deep down, it's a different story. 

After that small talk, you two seem to be more comfortable with one another and continued to chat.

Kai's POV

After 20 minutes 

" Let's just go follow them... " Kai said while turning to where you guys have left. 

" Yah! Why do you keep wanting to go with them? This is our first date in case you've forgotten. " 

" Keep wanting? It's because I promised them at the start! " Kai argued.

" Don't you think we're disrupting their date too? " 

" I thought you hated soo min? " 

" W-what do you mean? I don't hate her... "

" Yeah right, " Kai scoffed, " it was all an act right? The ' fight ' where you got ' hurt '. " 

Upon hearing this, krystal's eyes opened widely. " Haha, oppa, what are you talking about... Let's follow them, you say. " Krystal wrapped her arms around kai's but was quickly rejected. 

" Drop the pretence will you. " 

" Kai, don't be like this... " Krystal begged.

" Let's break up krystal. " Kai said calmly. 

" W-what? Why? Do you not like me? " Krystal cried while holding on to kai's arm.

* I've never liked you as a girlfriend in the first place. *

" I'm sorry. " Kai apologised as he removed krystal's hands from his.

--------

Sehun's POV

" ... I'm really not kidding! Once, I went to the haunted house, I was so shock that when the 'ghost' touched my legs, I jumped and stepped on the person's hand... And can you stop laughing? I'm not done... " 

After sharing lots of embarrassing events, you have learnt that sehun is actually quite timid. 

* Why did I even share these with her... I bet she's looking down on me... argh my cool image is gone now... *

" I'm sorry, I just can't stop, " you said while laughing and clutching your stomach. " How are you gonna survive the movie later? " 

Sehun sighed, " no idea too... but... I have you right. " 

" True, you can count on me. But why didn't you say that you're scared earlier? We could have chose another movie... " 

" I didn't want to look weak infront of you and I did say to watch other movies but you wanted horror... " 

" Oh right, I'm really sorry, if you don't wanna watch it, let's just do something? " 

" It's ok, " sehun smiled, " I can count on you, that's what you said. " 

Soon after, sehun's phone rang. 

" It's kai. " Sehun said as he glanced at the caller id. 

" Answer it. " 

" Oh, right. " 

Phone call

" Hello? " ; Sehun

" Hey umm, krystal has something on so she left first. " ; Kai

" What? She left without watching the movie? "

" Yeah. "

" I see, then are you watching with us? "

" I'm not sure if I should. "

" Why not? Just come along. Anyway, the tickets are bought already. " 

" If you insist. Where are you and soomin ? " 

--------

" So... ? " You questioned as soon as sehun put down his phone. 

" Oh, krystal can't make it to the movie but kai is coming over. " 

" Ahh, alright then. " You answered awkwardly but sehun didn't seem to notice. 

----------


Gonna stop here. Not sure when will be the next update since I don't think I can finish before my school starts next wk. I'll try my best though. Will really appreciate it if I know that there are actually people who wants to read this :) Till next time.