Will he allow me?

Who's my lover?

 

My dream is becoming a successful k-pop-idol but I am a very lazy person.

----Flashback-

Just now I am sitting in front of my laptop, like always, and waiting for the new MV of Infinite’s new single and repack album PARADISE. Of cause I am an Inspirit and bought the repack already from the internet.

“WUAAAAA, it’s out OMO” I am dancing like crazy through my room and watch the MV with all my fascination.

“One day I will stand on a stage like you Infinite”

A voice comes from downstairs “_______! Why are you screaming so loud stop it! Are you ready for school? You have to go soon, your bus will come!”

“Yea Dad, I’ll go now” So I pack my stuff and my laptop and go to school.

In the bus I am waiting for my best friend Vanessa. When she came inside I shouted “Hey Baby V” “Hi ________” she smiled.

“Did you talk with your Dad, about Korea?”

“No, not yet, but still he won’t allow me to go and I will go so he will be angry whether I do or not”

“But you have to tell him, he’s your father if he doesn’t know that you went to Korea, what do you think he will do? At least you have to tell him”

“Yea, ok I will talk to him after school.”

“By the way did we have homework?”

“I don’t know, maybe”

“You were the whole weekend in front of your laptop right?”

“You know me to well, but I had to Infinite revealed their new MV, I mean they are so awesome!! I love them, they can dance and sing, even the rappers can sing, but still my BIAS is Sunggyu, he’s so-.”

“Yea yea yea, I understand you told me already so many times. And I still don’t get it how you can like K-pop, I mean I don’t know anyone who likes k-pop”

“I know a lot people who likes k-pop, so yea”

“Ok I understand, what’s about your dance cover? Do you already know the steps?”

“Na, not yet, they are so hard…. BUT I can do it!”

---- After school----

As soon I come home I try to talk with my Dad. “Hey my lovely and best Daddy in the whole unive-“before I can end the sentence he replies “What do you want?” “From where do you know that I want something? Ok never mind, you remember that I wanted to audition for an entertainment in Korea and I really want to go, so-” with a clear no he cut my sentence off. “______ I already told you I won’t pay for this and I won’t let you go to this, can’t you understand it’s only a dream it won’t come true!” With sadness I answer “But Dad please. Ok wait I have an idea, how about I get the money and everything myself and go for an audition and when I pass you’ll allow me to be an trainee in I there ok?”

“Do you really think you can? I don’t think you can.” With self-confidence I answer “Of cause I can, and if you don’t believe that I can you can promise me that I will be allowed to when I pass I mean, what of cause I can’t like you said, because then it won’t be a loss for you, or do you only say that because you can’t let me go, because you believe that I can do and don’t want to be apart from me?” strongly he says “Of cause you can’t do so! Ok I promise you if you manage all by yourself, you may be a trainee.”

Happily I go to my room and jump around, turn on my music and search for a job on the internet.

--end of flashback—

So everything happened well. I got the money and I lost 20kg. Do you wanna see a picture?  Here it is:

 

It’s cute isn’t it?